Kim Su Ro 김수로

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Soo Ro (김수로)

140210.jpg 20110221129825575230091.jpg 130210289244.jpg 2011032022073210011.jpg 2011050217561410011.jpg

Birthdate: 1970-May-07

Height: 185cm

Weight: 81kg

Blood type: B

Star sign: Pisces

Family: Wife/actress Lee Kyung Hwa, sister/Miss Korea 1993 Kim Sang Mi

Talent agency: SidusHQ

Site : Fancafe | Twitter

Filmography

* Samrye Female Middle School Soccer Team | Samrye Yeojoong Chuku Bu (2011)

* Mr. Idol | Mr Ahidol (2011) - Sa Hee-Moon

* Romantic Heaven | Romaentik Hebeun (2011) - Min-Kyu

* The Quiz Show Scandal | Kwijeu Wang (2010) - Do-Yeop

* Death Bell 2 | Gosa 2 (2010)

* Attack the Gas Station! 2 | Juyuso seubgyuksageun 2 (2010) - cameo

* Take Off | Gukgadaepyo (2009)

* The Descendants of Hong Gil-dong | Hongkildongui Huye (2009)

* Five Senses of Eros | Ogamdo (2009)

* Life is Cool (2008)

* Vampire Cop Ricky 2 | Heubhyeol hyeongsa na do-yeol 2 (2008)

* Big Bang | Ssonda (2007)

* A Cruel Attendance | Janhokhan chulgeun (2006) - Dong-cheol

* Detective Mr. Gong | Kong Pil-du (2006) - Cameo

* Vampire Cop Ricky | Heubhyeol hyeongsa na do-yeol (2006) - Ricky

* Shadowless Sword | Muyeong geom (2005)

* My Lovely Week | Naesaengae gajang areumdawun iljuil (2005) - Park Sung-won

* A Bold Family | Gan-keun gajok (2005) - Myung-gyu

* S Diary (2004) - Jeong-seok

* Windstruck | Nae yeojachingureul sogae habnida (2004) - Guy, taking of hostage

* Dance with the Wind | Baramui jeonseol (2004) - Man-su

* Taegukgi | Taegukgi hwinalrimyeo (2004) - Anti-Communist Federation member

* Madeleine (2003) - Mah-ho

* Fun Movie | Jaemitneun yeonghwa (2002)

* Volcano High | WaSanGo (2001) - Jang, Ryang

* The Last Witness | Heugsuseon (2001)

* Hi! Dharma! | Dalmaya nolja (2001) - Wang Ku-ra

* Last Present | Sun Mool (2001) - Yoo-Sik (cameo)

* Kick the Moon | Shinlaui dalbam (2001)

* Libera me (2000)

* Flying Warriors | Out Live | Bichunmoo (2000) - Ashin

* The Foul King | Banchikwang (2000) - Yu Bee-ho

* Attack the Gas Station! | Juyuso seubgyuksageun (1999)

* Shiri | Swiri (1999)

* Two Cops 3 | Tukabseu 3 (1998)

* Two Cops | Tukabseu (1993)

Television

* Master of Study | Kongbu-ui Shin (KBS2 / 2010)

* Fight | Matzzang (tvN / 2008)

Guest adikkeluangman

KARA’s Nicole poses with Kim Soo Ro

htm_20110529171818c000c010-001.JPG

Kim Soo Ro recently posed for a picture with KARA’s Nicole who came to see his play.

On May 29th, the actor tweeted, “Confirmation shot. This is Miss Ni who I adore so much. In the dressing room” and uploaded a picture he had taken with the idol.

He continued, “Miss Ni brought cookies she made herself and our actors finished them in exactly 0.7 seconds. But I hid one box for myself! I’m going to eat them when I get home.”

Netizens commented, “Nicole is really cute. I can’t believe she brought cookies”, “You seem close to Nicole”, “Please take pictures of the cookies!“.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/karas-nicole-poses-with-kim-soo-ro

4minute takes a proof shot with actor Kim Soo Ro

htm_20110529203254c000c010-001.JPG

After watching actor Kim Soo Ro’s performance, 4minute’s Kwon Sohyun uploaded a proof shot of herself, Kim Soo Ro, and the other members.

On May 29th, Sohyun posted the picture on her Twitter, tweeting, “On a day like today where we have good weather and good moods, we went to see Kim Soo Ro sunbaenim’s play. ‘Yigidong Gym‘ is awesome.”

In the picture, the 4minute members – Sohyun, Jihyun, Gayoon, and Jiyoon – are posing on the stage of ‘Yigidong Gym’ next to Kim Soo Ro with friendly expressions on their faces. Hyuna wasn’t able to join the other members because of conflicting schedules on this day.

Netizens stated, “I’m disappointed that your promotions have ended already. The picture is pretty”, “It looks like you have no make-up? Everyone is so pretty”, and “Kim Soo Ro must have been happy. He’s surrounded by 4minute.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/4minute-takes-a-proof-shot-with-actor-kim-soo-ro

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Kim Soo Ro shares a “God of Study” reunion photo with Lee Hyun Woo & Lee Chan Ho

20110606_1307348207_17933600_1.jpg

Actor Kim Soo Ro recently reunited with his past “God of Study” students, Lee Hyun Woo and Lee Chan Ho!

On June 6th, the actor shared the above photo through his Twitter and wrote, “Our “God of Study” boys have grown up a lot! I wish that both of you will grow to become really good actors. Proof shot!”.

Kim Soo Ro is seen with his arms draped around Lee Hyun Woo and Lee Chan Ho, showing that they are all good friends. Netizens were quick to notice their mature looks as well.

Netizens who saw this picture commented, “Lee Chan Ho, Lee Hyun Woo have become men!” “It’s good to see that they are doing well!”.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/kim-soo-ro-shares-a-god-of-study-reunion-photo-with-lee-hyun-woo-lee-chan-ho

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

November 6, 2014
Kim Soo Ro Takes You On A Trip To London
Source: BNTNews
9b3r2i0cv0nl6sfnc4q8b42xidvxdedb.jpg
[by Nawael Khelil] The already really active Kim Soo Ro is adding a new experience to his resume: travel guide.
Actor Kim Soo Ro is debuting as a travel guide through SM C&C’s Tour Express project. He’s been traveling to Europe for months, and Kim Soo Ro now considers himself as a true Londoner. That’s why he decided to offer a chance to a few lucky customers to travel all together. Their destination is none other than London.
That’s an opportunity for him to present his new favorite city to curious travelers, but also a chance for his fans to enjoy a special moment together. From December 10 to December 15, they will leave Big Ben’s hometown and discover the British culture. A few events were prepared already, most of them are surprises, but we know that attendants will be seeing a Premiere League game and a musical, will visit the capital’s most meaningful places and enjoy a trip on the Thames. 
As the organizer of this special trip and as a guide, Kim Soo Ro will take the responsibility of showing London’s best charms and features to his new friends. (photo by SM C&C Tour Express)

• 3 weeks later...

November 22, 2014
Drama team may sue actors
Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily
21230408.jpg

A local drama production team is considering taking legal action against two actors, Kim Su-ro and Kim Jung-eun. 
Samhwa Networks said in a press release on Friday that actor Kim Su-ro of “A Gentleman’s Dignity” (2012) and actress Kim Jung-eun of “Ohlala Couple” (2012) suddenly notified the company of their departure from “My Twinkling Heart” just a few days before the first meeting with the screenwriter and producer. 
“Since Kim Jung-eun wanted us to change the title of the drama, we accepted her proposal but we could not find a happy medium with her because she wanted us to increase the presence of her role,” Samhwa Networks said. “With the sudden departure of the two actors, rumors surfaced about the production team, and some advertisers were even hesitant to sign contracts with us.” 
Responding to the press release, Kim Su-ro released a statement on Friday and explained his side of the story. 
“I recently injured my knees when I was shooting a reality TV show. Along with the knee injury, I had issues with my cartilage and had back pain, too,” the actor said. “I didn’t want to cause any trouble because of my health condition. Since I know many people have been preparing the drama series for a long period of time, I feel very sorry for them.” 
Kim Su-ro, who used to appear in the reality TV show “Real Men,” recently walked out of the show because of his serious knee injury. 

November 22, 2014
Kim Jung Eun & Kim Su Ro suddenly withdraw from 'Twinkle Twinkle My Heart'
Source: STARN News 20141121150232_546ed57846435_1.jpg
The production company of 'Twinkle Twinkle My Heart' released an official statement about Kim Jung Eun and Kim Su Ro's withdrawal.

On November21st, a representative of the production company of drama 'Twinkle Twinkle My Heart' said, "Kim Jung Eun and Kim Su Ro were going to have their first meeting on November 19th, but they notified us that they will withdraw from the drama because of some changes in cast."
The representative went on, "Kim Jung Eun requested us to change the name of the drama after confirming her participation, and thep roduction team accepted the request. However, changing the role of her character would have changed the entire story, and we could not comprise with each other."
The production company also told that Kim Su Ro suddenly withdrew from the drama after he heard about Kim Jung Eun's withdrawal. They told that they did their best to persuade Kim Su Ro, but Kim Su Ro did not change his mind.
Another representative said, "We were very disappointed for Kim Jung Eun and Kim Su Ro's irresponsible behavior. Their sudden withdrawal can cause defamation of our company, the production, and the program. We believe such a situation should never recur, and we are thinking about taking legal actions."
Channel SBS' new drama, 'Twinkle Twinkle My Heart' will premiere in January 2015 as the sequel of 'Birth of Beauty,' and it is going to show a story of a family who run a fried chicken restaurant.
The production company said, "Kim Jung Eun was going to play as Lee Soon Jin, who is the first daughter of the family. Lee Tae Im and Nam Bo Ra were going to be playing as her younger sisters, and Kim Su Ro was going to play as Chun Woon Tak, who is the owner of a rival chicken restaurant."
The agency went on, "Kim Jung Eun and Kim Su Ro both showed huge excitement for the drama, and they were supposed to have their first meeting with the production team on November 19th."
The agency also said, "We judged that we should not tolerate this situation anymore, because there are bad rumors about the drama roaming around," and "'Twinkle Twinkle Me Heart' is a new drama written by Cho Jung Sun, who had written 'Temptation of Wife' many years ago. Many people have showed huge anticipation for the drama, but we are now going through a lot of difficulties because of Kim Jung Eun and Kim Su Ro's withdrawal."
The agency lastly added, "However, the production team of 'Twinkle Twinkle My Heart' are going to do their best in order to make the best drama ever."
Meanwhile, Kim Jung Eun and Kim Su Ro each notified their withdrawal on November 17th and 18th.
/Reporting by Kim Hye-in en@starnnews.com

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

160219 SBS 'Please Come Back Mister' Press Conference (Yoon Bak)
CbjrkbbUcAA0BF_.jpgCbjrkV2UkAASydP.jpg

SBS 'Please Come Back Mister' Press Conference (Yoon Bak)
CbjqnW3UMAAPkez.jpgCbjqnY9UAAAdEGt.jpg

Spoiler

CbjqnVhUMAAX6qn.jpgCbjqnU4UkAAdAYW.jpg

160219 SBS 'Please Come Back Mister' Press Conference
CbjovghVIAEagtJ.jpgCbjovirUcAAkKS-.jpg

Spoiler

CbjovjIUMAAw3an.jpgCbjovqWUAAABnR_.jpg

Guest adikkeluangman

CbjyoNuUMAAtyBS.jpgCbjyoLmUUAAVOD9.jpg

Spoiler

CbjyoMwUkAEaB3y.jpgCbjyoNuVIAIVleH.jpg

-----
CbjtqA4UAAIcKxF.jpgCbjtp-lUAAEBaNB.jpg

Spoiler

Cbjtp8NUsAEJIUB.jpgCbjtp_UUYAA91De.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived