★ Official MinMin Couple Thread ★

leslie_lei

Guest hoyoung8786

Here's more of Park Min young's pictures from today's 'A New Leaf' press conference :) 
10157172_661091500610760_227367945217736

10325720_661091587277418_270009544958517

10308205_661091610610749_880497715603319

10308306_661091773944066_544593683301088

Embedded image permalink

Her sexy back!! :x :x

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

credit as tagged.

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hoyoung8786

And we noticed somethings very special...If you guys still remember the one Minho wears from SBSDA 2013 you'll see they are both the same in colors even though the designs are different. Iam sure Minyoung's dress is designed by Big Na Na. So MinMin fans here's to all of you!!! kyaaaaaaaaaa :D :D
Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

Goodnight everyone! :x
credit as tagged.

Guest hoyoung8786

class="at_ttl" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 30px; line-height: 35px; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"'A New Leaf' Park Min Young's Fluent English
'A New Leaf" Park Min Young's Fluent English

"A New Leaf" Park Min Young showed off her English skills.

On the first episode of MBC Wednesday/Thursday drama "A New Leaf" broadcast on April 30th, Kim Suk Joo (played Kim Myung Min) asked law school student Lee Ji Yoon (played by Park Min Young) for material in English.

Lee Ji Yoon ends up working as an intern for Kim Suk Joo's law firm and while Ji Yoon is avoiding Kim Suk Joo, she receives Kim Suk Joo's call because of material that she submitted.

Kim Suk Joo called Lee Ji Yoon while in a meeting with a client and asked if he could explain the material in English.  At this, Lee Ji Yoon said she could and showed her proficient English skills.

At her explanation, the American clients were satisfied and the attorney Kim Suk Joo stopped her saying that's enough.  However, Lee Ji Yoon did nto know it was on speakerphone and said, "Attorney, there's something I need to say.  That day the watch at my place.  I need to return it" and startled Kim Suk Joo.

source: kdramastars

Guest waffs123

I miss Minho so much...he must be very busy filming for Gangnam Blues   8-|
Media previewMedia preview
Media preview
Credit : 爱尚中国有限公司 Weibo

So happy that he won Best Actor in DramaFever Awards as well as Best Bromance Couple with Kim Woo Bin =D>

Credit : DramaFever

And I'm so proud of Minyoung too knowing that her Senior : Kim Myung Min and Kim Sang Joong have only good words for her :) Kim Myung Min said that everytime Minyoung arrives at the filming set, she makes the atmosphere lively and enjoyable with her always smiling :) :) 
Media preview
Credit : MBC Cupitter Blog

Guest waffs123

Let’s vote for Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young in ‘Asian Drama Pilipinas’ for Summer Stars 2014
Embedded image permalink

Click here to vote for Lee Min Ho

Embedded image permalink

Click here to vote for Park Min Young

Guest MarifeG

Hi thank you for posting this,, sorry if I'm not so active to post in here.. Because I'm busy,, yes read they in YouTube.. I'm so happy we I saw that news,,, and now I watching the new drama of lovely park min young I like it because her character in new leaf it funny woman and strong personality.. It cute and interesting.. And by the way guy all the interview if LMH it look like there relationship of still doing on but in private... I'm always pray and cross finger the two of them.... :x =D> :-SS :x O:-) :x O:-)

Hi everyone... how are you all?

Thanks God I Found MinMinCouple Forum here. I'm proud and loyal supporter of MinMinCouple.It's always a happy feeling to see all the nice & cool photo and make's me smile to read the new upliftfull interview of my couple. I know that MinMin exists and REAL. I always pray that someone they end up there relationship as MR. & MRS. LEE.

Guest waffs123

Welcome @MarifeG and @AnaM to thread... I hope you both will post oftenly here :) :)
To you all my fellow MinMin fans, I made a post last night about our couple, you can read it here :) http://minmincouple.com/2014/05/07/%E2%99%A5%E2%99%A5-chanel-is-minmins-favorite-%E2%99%A5%E2%99%A5/

Guest lovesid

i read it @waffs123 thank you so much...woooow it's sooo true! chanel told everything lol

Doned reading Sis @waffs123. Your Posting is a true Winner. I am so proud to be one of they're fan. LOVE is really great feeling for me... Feel the love Min young ♥ Minho and be happy..LOVE LOVE LOVE

Guest seohyun28

[A New Leaf photos]Park Min Young as Lee Ji YoonAigoo~ Can't wait for the episode 7, Park Min Young fighting!!imageimage

Guest seohyun28

AddictedToDramas said: Do you think they'll be any chance they'll get back together?  :P I want them to collaborate for another drama :D

Uggh! Me too, I'm still hoping....But because of the issues that they got involved and the HATERS, I think that would be hard  =((

Guest chloe.c

judithbalanag said: AddictedToDramas said: Do you think they'll be any chance they'll get back together?  :P I want them to collaborate for another drama :D

Uggh! Me too, I'm still hoping....But because of the issues that they got involved and the HATERS, I think that would be hard  =((

My MinMinCouple is my inspiration since then and I Will be that for the rest of my life.

Always enjoy your acting, looking forward to your next drama soon. Sending you a blessings and light to add to your inspiration.

Guest MarifeG

I just done reading of @waffs123‌ posting,, i'am so happy every time i read a good news of our couple,, I share my opinion,, for 2years park min young resting,, i have feeling their is a reason WHY? And i'am sure all fans of minmin couple knows WHAT is the reason?? Hmmmm!!!!! And by the way I agree what @waffs123‌ said that she was avoiding to posting a good news of our lovely minmin couple,, cause fans in here;; is some is real some is not...I really glad to join this tread or group,,, since I watch I'AM SAM I already admire Minho and minyoung,,, I well support them for ever,,,, thank you @waffs123‌ for you effort to tell us about our couple and also the rest of the #Member good luck and more power,,

Archived