How do I put on this Lancome eyeshadow quad?

prechuz_azn

Guest Greenmeito

I have the same quad except it has different packaging but the eyeshadows are the same. Personally I put the darkest colour at the end of my eye along the whole lip no more above the crease, then put more of the same eyeshadow along the outer lower part of the eye one third in. Put a light shimmery colour in the inside corners of the eye and then put another light coat of shimmery eyeshadow from the crease to the brow bone.

Guest prisonerzero

Frankly, you can... do whatever you want. Experimenting is key.

I would use the white as an inner corner and brow highlight.

The lighter pink on the lid.

Darker pink in the crease/outer v.

Darkest colour on the outer v.

That's just one idea.

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

For starters, great choice, this kind of palette can be used for a day and a night look :)

208bhb8.png

I thought'd I'd give a basic suggestion on how to wear all the colours at once. But play around a bit - you don't have to use all of the colours!

Try this:

- Put colour 1 underneath your eyebrow above the crease area

- Then sweep a wash of colour 2 from lashline to crease

- Colour 3 goes in the crease, move the applicator or brush back and forth into the crease.

- Colour 4 can be used almost like an eyeliner. Smudge it along the upper lashline and on the outer half of the lower lashline.

Complete with mascara :)

For a more smokey look, swap:

colour 2 for colour 3

and colour 3 for colour 4

So that colour 3 now is on the lid and colour 4 is now the crease colour and liner colour.

Hope that helped a bit!

Archived