• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest VitaeminDH

"Even with light shining down, there's only one person visible to me."

A 2NE1 MV Cover for Lonely Cover Contest

Please Watch, Like, Comment and Share

THANK YOU ;D

Guest LynnTran
my friends and i did a video cover. :) This is a remake of the mv for Lonely by 2ne1 in our version. The story is about one girl. We all portray that 1 girl with each of us symbolizing one of her memories with her boyfriend.

Guest thiendiachu

This is my friends' and my entry for this contest! 

Contact me at quangle1218@gmail.com

LONELY -2NE1 covered

Guest skimmyx3

Hi Soompi!

Here is our entry for the contest :

We came up with our own music video version for the song! Thanks for watching and please vote for our submission ^^

Guest 2ANYONE

TO ANYONE !!!! ^^excl.gifexcl.gifexcl.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MjtnFS8pJ4&feature=channel_video_title

Hey 2NE1 fans , check out our ( DR3AM ) Lonely cover contest entry !!! We are from Malaysia and we love 2NE1 A LOT .wub.gif We tried our very best to make this song cover & MV  and i hope that you will ''like'' it ^^ , support us and remember to SUBSCRIBE wink.gif, together with all the 2NE1 fans , you will never be LONELY ... Enjoy ^^ rolleyes.gif

Guest minzylove

Watch our Team Vocal and Video

Like, Comment, Subscribe!

Or just view!

PLEASE PLEASE!

THANKYOU!!

2NE1 FIGHTING !

Guest aussieasians

watch me and my friends making of 2ne1 cover contest !

sweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gifsweatingbullets.gif

2NE1 LONELY COVER CONTEST filmed in SYDNEY Australia. 4 girls . 1 City . 1 Voice that brings 4 Lonely souls together.

Creative Art Director, Producer&Editor: Charlie J Gakit

• CL- played by Vicky W.      
  • Minzy- played by Li-Ann.  
  • Dara- played by Vanessa P.  
  • Park Bom- played by Janet H.

Dara Park’s Boyfriend played by Chee Chun Foo Vocalist: Jae Won Kim.

Art Direction by Charlie Gakit. Made in the Winter of 2011.

Locations include:  World Square, Pitt St (Korean Town), Queen Victoria Building, Sydney Town Hall Station, World Tower,George Street

THANKS everyone for watching this video.

It is much appreciated if you can click ‘LIKE’ on YOUTUBE or leave a thoughtful comment if you enjoyed this video. 

And once again the crew will like to THANK YOU 2NE1,TEDDY and YG Entertainment for giving us this opportunity to appreciate the best of Asian Pop music.

A 2011 AussieAsians Production. in Association with sydneylifedayproject channel on youtube & aussieasians.tumblr.com

Guest berilb

Hey everyone!!! Beril & Meltem are here. This is our entry for '2NE1 Lonely Cover Contest' from Turkey. Since the contest announced we planned this video. We worked really hard to make it. And finally we finished everything yesterday. We really enjoyed while we were filming and singing. Hope you'll like it. Congratulations to everyone who joined the contest...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VitFf3S3Av0

Archived