♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

LOL I totally freaked out when I saw this macro. I have been hoping that someone will make a macro out of this scene since I watched SAL DVD :lol:

xTPTG.gif

C: lattae- @ tumblr

I think this is the preview for Infinity Challenge later :w00t:

★ <서해안 고속도로 가요제> part1 ★

한 번 짝꿍은 영원한 짝꿍~

지난 디너쇼, 환상조합(?)의 인연으로 맺어진

최강라인 뮤지션과 무한도전 멤버들~

그들이 팀별로 본격 친해지기에 나섰다!

<2011 무한도전 서해안 고속도로 가요제>

그 첫 번째 악장, 음악을 향해 뭉쳐라~!!

♬ G-dragon + 명수: 원정미팅의 정성(?)

빅뱅 일본 콘서트 현장에 박명수가 나타났다!!

다짜고짜 찾아와 곡을 만들어 내라는

오토튠 마니아 8집 가수의 까다로운 '곡' 주문~!

막무가내 곡 투정에 놀란 작곡가 GD, 그의 반응은?

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

출처-엠비씨

C: 산장 @ DCinside

Infinity Challenge aired today at 6:30 PM KST :w00t:

Oh Ji! The cape - it cracks me still so hard! hahahaha! All these pairings accounts - WAE NO GDYB? LOL! xD

And Ji - why are you not happy with your age? Pray tell. LOL! xD

It's been ages [ or so it feels like it ] since the last time I posted here - realized that I am behind on some vids and has tons of backtracking to do.

[FANACCOUNT] GTOP have their moments too (Part 2)

Note: These all happened between 2006-2009. There are 60 fan accounts so that’s why they’re being split up.

1. Kwon Jiyong was sitting on Choi TOP’s knees inside the waiting room. Choi TOP thought of something but Jiyong told him not to go since it was so comfortable sitting there. (Author’s note: Is it comfortable? Just like a little girl! Sitting on Choi TOP’s knees makes you that happy? To be honest, even I as a girl won’t be sitting on my same sex friend like that! The only reason I can think of is that 2 guys are sitting like that is because of their relationship…they love each other. What else can it be?)

2. TOP and Jiyong always hold their hands together or tuck each other’s hands in each other’s sleeves.

3. Choi Seunghyun & Kwon Jiyong were eating dinner together and Jiyong put some vegetables into Seunghyun’s bowl. This was the first time I experienced what people meant when they said “Kwon Wife”:

Jiyong: Hyung, eat this.

Seunghyun: Oh, thank you!

Jiyong: Is it good?

Seunghyun: Mm..the ones you give me taste the best

4. If you have read any BIGBANG fan accounts, Choi Seunghyun only goes out of the dorm with Kwon Jiyong.

5. GD & TOP went into the convenience store together. Suddenly TOP leaned on GD’s shoulder and GD turned around and did the same. TOP started to pinch GD’s cheeks. (Author’s note: Omg boys! Who would suddenly pinch another boy’s cheeks? Doesn’t make sense to me! I bet they are dating!)

6. TOP was in the waiting room and he looked nervous. GD grabbed his hand and said, “It’ll be okay wuli (our) Seunghyun!”.

7. TOP went to buy medicine for GD when he wasn’t feeling well.

8. G-dragon has the most sasaeng fans so every time he walks by, he will always encounter some of them. One day, G-dragon wasn’t in a good mood so he walked by in a chic way without acknowledging any of the fans. TOP suddenly jumped out and said, “I’m Jiyong’s bodyguard.” (Author’s note: “I’m Jiyong’s bodyguard” <—-Kwon Jiyong is mine so don’t touch him, okay? ….so they are already at that stage with their relationship!)

9. Someone was on the subway platform heading to Hongdae station from Sangsu station when she saw 2 boys from a distance. One of them had his arm around the other’s neck and she saw that it was TOPnyong. Jiyong was the one with his arm around TOP’s neck while Choi TOP had his hand around Jiyong’s waist. As they walked nearer to her, she overheard Jiyong laughing and saying that it was too ticklish.

10. Before they debuted and was this popular, a lot of fans saw the both of them in Hongdae many times. The 2 of them were always walking with their arms on each other’s shoulders. Since their heights had a significant difference, Jiyong would always say to Choi Seunghyun, “Can you crouch down?” Choi Seunghyun would laugh like an idiot and crouch on his knees.

11. My friends’ brother worked in a club in Hongdae and he saw TOP & GD in there. Every time TOP said something, GD laughed very hard and TOP always put his hand on GD’s waist. Her brother said their actions were not subtle at all.

12. A girl was near TOP and kept trying to ask for his phone number. A jealous GD was standing next to them and kept saying, “No you can’t” repeatedly, and even blocked TOP by standing in front of him. TOP laughed and said quietly, “Jiyong said no”. Even if girls wanted TOP’s number in normal situations, GD would always be around saying no.

13. TOP & GD appeared in a coffee shop in Hongdae. GD said, “I didn’t bring any money with me out today…help me buy this” then picked something that TOP said was too expensive from the menu. At this time, GD’s voice changed and said sweetly, “So…you’re really not going to buy this for me?” TOP laughed then ordered 2 of the items that GD picked earlier..

14. A coffee shop waitress walked over to a table where 2 boys wearing sunglasses and caps were sitting at:

TOP: I want a caramel macchiato

GD: It’s too sweet though. You’ll get fat. Don’t order that.

TOP: Why not? It tastes good though…okay. Let’s go to another coffee shop then.

GD: If you’re going to order the same thing at another coffee shop, then just get the macchiato!

TOP got scared and didn’t order anything after that.

15. GD & TOP always left Korea together when they went to the U.S. A lot of fans didn’t know that BIGBANG was a 5 member group.

Source: GDandTOPlove@baidu

Translated by: mystifize@twitter

Guest gossipgirl01

how funny it is that when it's G-Ri, jiyongie acts as the guy 

but when it's GTOP, jiyoingie acts as the girl.. haha thorn between two lovers and identity.. haha!

Guest Qj_GDragon

[FANACCOUNT] GTOP have their moments too (Part 2)

Note: These all happened between 2006-2009. There are 60 fan accounts so that’s why they’re being split up.

1. Kwon Jiyong was sitting on Choi TOP’s knees inside the waiting room. Choi TOP thought of something but Jiyong told him not to go since it was so comfortable sitting there. (Author’s note: Is it comfortable? Just like a little girl! Sitting on Choi TOP’s knees makes you that happy? To be honest, even I as a girl won’t be sitting on my same sex friend like that! The only reason I can think of is that 2 guys are sitting like that is because of their relationship…they love each other. What else can it be?)

2. TOP and Jiyong always hold their hands together or tuck each other’s hands in each other’s sleeves.

3. Choi Seunghyun & Kwon Jiyong were eating dinner together and Jiyong put some vegetables into Seunghyun’s bowl. This was the first time I experienced what people meant when they said “Kwon Wife”:

Jiyong: Hyung, eat this.

Seunghyun: Oh, thank you!

Jiyong: Is it good?

Seunghyun: Mm..the ones you give me taste the best

4. If you have read any BIGBANG fan accounts, Choi Seunghyun only goes out of the dorm with Kwon Jiyong.

5. GD & TOP went into the convenience store together. Suddenly TOP leaned on GD’s shoulder and GD turned around and did the same. TOP started to pinch GD’s cheeks. (Author’s note: Omg boys! Who would suddenly pinch another boy’s cheeks? Doesn’t make sense to me! I bet they are dating!)

6. TOP was in the waiting room and he looked nervous. GD grabbed his hand and said, “It’ll be okay wuli (our) Seunghyun!”.

7. TOP went to buy medicine for GD when he wasn’t feeling well.

8. G-dragon has the most sasaeng fans so every time he walks by, he will always encounter some of them. One day, G-dragon wasn’t in a good mood so he walked by in a chic way without acknowledging any of the fans. TOP suddenly jumped out and said, “I’m Jiyong’s bodyguard.” (Author’s note: “I’m Jiyong’s bodyguard” <—-Kwon Jiyong is mine so don’t touch him, okay? ….so they are already at that stage with their relationship!)

9. Someone was on the subway platform heading to Hongdae station from Sangsu station when she saw 2 boys from a distance. One of them had his arm around the other’s neck and she saw that it was TOPnyong. Jiyong was the one with his arm around TOP’s neck while Choi TOP had his hand around Jiyong’s waist. As they walked nearer to her, she overheard Jiyong laughing and saying that it was too ticklish.

10. Before they debuted and was this popular, a lot of fans saw the both of them in Hongdae many times. The 2 of them were always walking with their arms on each other’s shoulders. Since their heights had a significant difference, Jiyong would always say to Choi Seunghyun, “Can you crouch down?” Choi Seunghyun would laugh like an idiot and crouch on his knees.

11. My friends’ brother worked in a club in Hongdae and he saw TOP & GD in there. Every time TOP said something, GD laughed very hard and TOP always put his hand on GD’s waist. Her brother said their actions were not subtle at all.

12. A girl was near TOP and kept trying to ask for his phone number. A jealous GD was standing next to them and kept saying, “No you can’t” repeatedly, and even blocked TOP by standing in front of him. TOP laughed and said quietly, “Jiyong said no”. Even if girls wanted TOP’s number in normal situations, GD would always be around saying no.

13. TOP & GD appeared in a coffee shop in Hongdae. GD said, “I didn’t bring any money with me out today…help me buy this” then picked something that TOP said was too expensive from the menu. At this time, GD’s voice changed and said sweetly, “So…you’re really not going to buy this for me?” TOP laughed then ordered 2 of the items that GD picked earlier..

14. A coffee shop waitress walked over to a table where 2 boys wearing sunglasses and caps were sitting at:

TOP: I want a caramel macchiato

GD: It’s too sweet though. You’ll get fat. Don’t order that.

TOP: Why not? It tastes good though…okay. Let’s go to another coffee shop then.

GD: If you’re going to order the same thing at another coffee shop, then just get the macchiato!

TOP got scared and didn’t order anything after that.

15. GD & TOP always left Korea together when they went to the U.S. A lot of fans didn’t know that BIGBANG was a 5 member group.

Source: GDandTOPlove@baidu

wow it has been a long time I was here !!

I always have a strong belief in GTop but actually I thought that there's no more thing special btw them than just best friend now T.T

actually I have a Korean friend and of course she's a VIP ..she told that actually in the period time from 2006 - 2009 GTop was really really like a couple when they be together at every event ..GD always turn cute whenever Top beside him ..

but..

..in late 2009 it may start after GD's solo Heartbreaker ..she didn't saw many GTop's moments like they done before ..GD turn to talk more and more 'bout SeungRi ..and see Top turn to play wif DaeSung !! ..She and me even thought that there may something wrong happened btw them and Mr. Choi is the reason for the birth of Heartbreaker

..they even not talk much together although they were friend for many years and very closed before (I wonder what's reason for that ??)

from 2010 there're a lot of behind the scene I noticed that they were both awkward when they be together

..there always a distance btw them in photoshoots like SeungRi or YongBae standing there

..and too much Todae and GRi's moments were born ..(can't help but may I too sensitive ??)

I always saw that something special in JiYong's eyes when he look at Top and JiYong sometime peeking him when he joke SeungRi ..but Mr. Choi seems try to advoid and ignore it ..(hurt !!)

when they released HighHigh I was nearly died for hapiness but ..I still feel something not natural ..JY seems try to make TOP fun while playing around and talk more to keep their friendship ..(am I too serious haha)

just from recently, I feel that everything look better ..they start joke each other and bring care back ..but huhu I see they're FRIEND now ..yes - BESTFRIEND !!

Guest gossipgirl01

wow it has been a long time I was here !!

I always have a strong belief in GTop but actually I thought that there's no more thing special btw them than just best friend now T.T

actually I have a Korean friend and of course she's a VIP ..she told that actually in the period time from 2006 - 2009 GTop was really really like a couple when they be together at every event ..GD always turn cute whenever Top beside him ..

but..

..in late 2009 it may start after GD's solo Heartbreaker ..she didn't saw many GTop's moments like they done before ..GD turn to talk more and more 'bout SeungRi ..and see Top turn to play wif DaeSung !! ..She and me even thought that there may something wrong happened btw them and Mr. Choi is the reason for the birth of Heartbreaker

..they even not talk much together although they were friend for many years and very closed before (I wonder what's reason for that ??)

from 2010 there're a lot of behind the scene I noticed that they were both awkward when they be together

..there always a distance btw them in photoshoots like SeungRi or YongBae standing there

..and too much Todae and GRi's moments were born ..(can't help but may I too sensitive ??)

I always saw that something special in JiYong's eyes when he look at Top and JiYong sometime peeking him when he joke SeungRi ..but Mr. Choi seems try to advoid and ignore it ..(hurt !!)

when they released HighHigh I was nearly died for hapiness but  ..I still feel something not natural ..JY seems try to make TOP fun while playing around and talk more to keep their friendship ..(am I too serious haha)

just from recently, I feel that everything look better ..they start joke each other and bring care back ..but huhu I see they're FRIEND now ..yes - BESTFRIEND !!

I guess the SECRET BIGBANG foam kiss speaks it all... TOP's longing for jiyong hahahaha!

gosh VIPs really are wild imaginatives and suspicious..  I wonder what will other fandom will think about this if ever they got the chance to read these articles.. hahahaha

I love GTOP, G-ri, TOPri, ToDae, and GDae but I love them more just being Men and having girlfriends not the other way around hahaha..

P.S: Taeyang, the forever alone.. I'm here for you Youngbae!

Guest shinhdeplol

Seems like we are all into couplings/ pairings right now :P The conclusion is all of the boys are super close to each other :wub: :wub:

IC coming soon :w00t:

920QE.gif

^ So cute right? ^^

C: toptoptabi @ tumblr

PLEASE VOTE FOR BIGBANG PICTURE CONTEST

Post below does not BELONG on this thread. You may raise your SUBBING concern on GEN TOPICS

or you may submit an inquiry on fansites like 21Bangs who does SUBBING.

hey subbers out there, i have questions..

1)what application are you using for subbing? and in what format do you save it?

2)and in what format do you convert it? and using what converter application?

i'm starting to sub videos of our boys so i can share it and mind you, it's all in HD but the size is too big for people to download (like 200 mb just for full YG on air episode 2, with 2ne1 not edited out). I'm wondering what applications you use so it's convenient to upload and to be downloaded.. thanks!

Guest gossipgirl01

grrr it's my first time to watch a live stream yet I was not able to see a glimpse of GD, well yeah I saw the preview for next week but that's not enough! Grr! 

so Korean shows doesn't have commercial breaks? like all the CF's will be viewed after the show? COOL!

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO} Today's Team GG convo on IC ~

Today's IC : Park myung soo asked GD how much longer his contract with YG lasts for & asked him to sign to his company. 

GD said there's still lots of time left and that he loves his company very much. myung soo said he would treat him well though and that it's okay if GD himself left YGE...

Then said there's too much rap in GD's songs and it should be like daesung's 날봐 귀순 that caters more to the public. 

GD said that YG says the songs he writes are a shame cuz he only wants to leave for BIGBANG to sing, but GD said his songs performed by the group always take number 1 anyway lol 

Credit: erinq7@weibo

Shared via @ mystifize

Guest LadyBee

today's IC: park myung soo asked GD how much longer his contract with YG lasts for & asked him to sign to his company. GD said there's still lots of time left and that he loves his company very much. myung soo said he would treat him well though and that it's okay if GD himself left YGE...then said there's too much rap in GD's songs and it should be like Daesung's 날봐 귀순 that caters more to the public. GD said that YG says the songs he writes are a shame cuz he only wants to leave for BIGBANG to sing, but GD said his songs performed by the group always take number 1 anyway lol

Credit: Source: erinq7@weibo | Translated by mystifize@twitter

Guest samosvetleee

{UFO Messages} 09-10 Seungri's replies to fans..

Source: http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1042683065 

Just picked a few that I thought were cute.

tumblr_lmmoksvCCe1qazwhm.gif

Seungri ah, how can we see all of you?

Come to Korea ^^

Seungri-goon, take care of yourself~if you become a panda then you can’t eat meat anymore.

Does that mean if I become as fat as a panda that I can’t eat meat anymore?

Seungri ah, I think I prefer you being funny…although I think it’s cool when you’re a cute boy too.

You like it when I’m being funny? ^^

Seungri ah, yesterday I dreamed of you…that was my wish for the whole day and it finally happened at night! Hehe, I hope I dream of you every day.

Give me money for appearing hehe ^^

Ah…noona has been sick for the past few days. It hurts. Seungri ah, say something comforting to noona.

Listen to our music ^^ Music can cure your sickness.

Seungri ah, I’m on a diet. Buy me something to eat!

^^ What do you want to eat?

Seungri oppa, come here and give me a hug! One more week until our exam! I’m scared oppa…pray that I’ll be okay! I want Jiyong oppa too!

Come here…I’ll give you a hug ^^ 

Seungri oppa, are you having fun with your activities in Japan? You must study hard for your Japanese! P.S. You also need to study hard for Chinese ^n^

^^ Chinese is so hard.

Ha~~~Seungri ah! Even though you’re older than me by a year but I still want you to call me noona! ~>_<~

Hoho…no I don’t want to.

Seungri, have you been sleeping well? It seems your dark circles have become worse. Rest more…otherwise I’ll be sad…

Dark circles are my charisma though ^^

Seungri ah! Can you give your phone number to me? I’ll give you a call and then we can talk? Does Jiyong oppa have a girlfriend? Tell the truth! 

Ah, that’s a secret. 

Original post : jwalkervip.tumblr.com

Credit : @ mystifize

{VIDEO} Infinity Challenge Song Festival Part 2 {PREVIEW}

Cr : bluebluepuresky @ yt

Shared via @BigBangWorld

Guest sarahkristine

As promised. March - May complete digital sales. :-) (Ain't it obvious that I'm a bum who has nothing more productive to do in her life?!?! Sorry!!! Haha.)

a4tx95.jpg

2zrkzsh.jpg