♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest dragon-rider

[ENGSUB] 15th YG Family Concert Making DVD Pt.1

[ENGSUB] 15th YG Family Concert Making DVD Pt.2

Source: msjessicanovia

Still sucks knowing they're not coming here, but I'm so happy for everyone who'll finally get their chance! Guess I'll just wait for all the glorious photos and sulk about how YG hates me as usual. 

That staff member really does look like Hyung Don! makes me think of that theory that everyone has a twin in the world. 

Love the cute photos of Dae with the backup dancer :x 

Guest toomuchsmiling

i have a random question, but i was recently in the mood to hear GD & TOP's High High song. but u know, i can't find the MV on their official youtube channel, O_O

was it taken down or sumthing? cuz it's like a little hard to find where i thought it'd be easy. why doesn't YG have it up or did i just miss it? -__-

Guest dragon-rider

i have a random question, but i was recently in the mood to hear GD & TOP's High High song. but u know, i can't find the MV on their official youtube channel, O_O

was it taken down or sumthing? cuz it's like a little hard to find where i thought it'd be easy. why doesn't YG have it up or did i just miss it? -__-

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO}  Alive in Singapore: Ticket Prices & Selling Dates ::
bigbangupdates+sg.jpg
*More details once available.

Source: kwonliyan@twitterShared via @bigbangupdatesCredit : BBU-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------{MISC}G-Dragon featured in an English Language Textbook ::
gd_txtbook.jpg
Source: Hội những người mê mệt Big Bang @Facebook
Shared via @bigbangupdatesCredit : BBU
P.S : WOW,Fantastic,GD !!! :-bd

BIGBANG is King of Album Sales in Korea for the First Half of 2012
55420818.jpg
Already halfway through 2012, Big Bang has proven it is the king of album sales in Korea.

According to sales figures, Big Bang’s mini albumAlive, which was released in February, and Big Bang’s recently released special album Still Alivehave sold a combined total of 400,000 copies, making the group the best selling artist in Korea for the first half of 2012. 

As of the first week of June, Alive has sold 280,000 copies while the special edition album, Still Alive has sold 120,000 copies, bringing the combined total to 400,000. 

Coming in a distant but respectable second was Girls′ Generation (SNSD) unit group Taetiseo, whose debut albumTwinkle sold 120,000 copies. 

With these numbers, many suspect Big Bang will pass the half million mark in album sales this year. A source from album distributor KMP Holding stated, “Approximately 420,000 copies [of Big Bang’s albums] have been distributed and most already sold in the markets. Big Bang is definitely the winner of album sales for the first half of this year and we expect the group will easily pass the 500,000 sales mark.” 

Big Bang’s success in 2012 isn’t only limited to Korea as reflected by the popularity of its music videos this year. 

As of June 15, the music videos for Fantastic Baby and Blue each recorded 27.6 million views and 23.28 million views respectively to make them the top two most-watched K-Pop music videos so far this year. 

Furthermore, the YG Store on eBay, which opened on June 7, recorded first-day sales of 12,000 U.S. dollars on Big Bang’s albums and Big Bang merchandise alone. 

With the first half of 2012 having been dominated by Big Bang, all eyes are on Super Junior who is expected to take over for the latter half of 2012. Many are betting Super Junior will be the new ruler of album sales in Korea when it makes its return in July, but the question remains on how it will measure up against Big Bang. 

Photo credit: YG Entertainment
Credit: enewsworld

Guest Jei1430280629

i just noticed the big bang category has gone! What's wrong? :( Now I have to look for SR's thread among like 100+ other topics T___T

I want to share this post. This is a wonderful yet painful post by a KVIP that left the fandom. Well, don't be upset yet. Read her letter and you'll know the reason why.

Link

"...we LEAVE not because we don’t love but because we LOVE too MUCH"

Guest fayebb

YG ENTERTAINMENT BIGBANG OFFICIAL V.I.P &GLOBAL V.I.P TWITTER
GLOBAL VIP ‏@YG_GlobalVIP
OFFICIAL VIP, VIP JAPAN의 소식 전달!! 그리고 빅뱅을 아끼고 응원해주시는 전세계 VIP를 위한 즐거운 공간! VIP를 위한 GLOBAL VIP 트위터 오픈!! 많은 기대 부탁 드립니다!!

OFFICIAL VIP, VIP JAPAN's status will be updated! The place for VIPs all over the world who loves BB! Global VIP twitter is open now! T

FOLLOW!! :)

Guest g180888

i just noticed the big bang category has gone! What's wrong? :( Now I have to look for SR's thread among like 100+ other topics T___T

I want to share this post. This is a wonderful yet painful post by a KVIP that left the fandom. Well, don't be upset yet. Read her letter and you'll know the reason why.

Link

"...we LEAVE not because we don’t love but because we LOVE too MUCH"

Guest shinhdeplol

BIGBANG and Wonder Girls are up against each other on K-Chart today 
Wo5nA.gif
What to do??? I loveee both of them so much I cant choose.....
C: shunknee @ tumblr
EDIT:

Wonder Girls took it this time :D I love both so Im happy if either of them won :D