♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest princess_vip

SBS to edit out Daesung’s parts on upcoming episode of “Night After Night”

2ibghmr.jpg

SBS producers have announced that they will be editing out Daesung’s cuts on their variety program, “Night by Night.”

On June 2nd, PD Choi Young In spoke with Star News and revealed, “We have finalized our decision to edit him out of the episode scheduled to broadcast on the 6th. Because of the situation he’s in, YG Entertainment officials have made the request.”

Choi continued, “Daesung will also not be attending the recording scheduled for the 3rd.  We will not be bringing anyone in to take his place, and the recording will go on as normal.”

Source: Star News via Naver

Translated by Vitalsign @ AKP

Guest beiusung

Daesung ah , please open your door we always love you............ don't be like that, listen to us , don't blame yourshelf....... you are babo, you know? dam i promise i will be strong and don't cry but fail

Guest saka9918

[News] Police will not be questioning Daesung anymore.

His testimonies match  the taxi drivers almost exactly. The only difference is found in the  speed of Daesung’s vehicle (Daesung claims he drove 20 km/hr over the  speed limit and the taxi driver says that Daesung did not go over the  speed limit). The police has now requested the Road Traffic Committee to  analyze the CCTV to find Daesung’s actual speed at the time of the  accident.

Source : Here

Translate : toptopia@tumbrl

---------------------------------------------

Please be strong Daesung ah :(

Guest .Katt.

daesung situation update, again

‘daesung, even if i were you, that situation would have been hard to avoid.’ 

this is what Yang Hyunsuk of YG Entertainment put up on the company blog on June 2nd. Is this really for Daesung’s good?

Daesung was involved in a fatal car accident.

But, based on his interviews and his blog, YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyunsuk seems to be only interested in protecting Daesung.

One netizen stated, “you shouldn’t use people’s emotions on matters such as fatal incidents. Rather, accurate circumstances should be found and just punishments should be made. This is mandatory, considering the deceased, and there are many people in the world who didnt mean to be in an accident,” criticizing the way YG is responding to this accident.

Another netizen stated, “It is only humane that you come out, apologize, ask for forgiveness, and visit the deceased’s family,” asking Daesung to come out of his room and sincerely apologize to the deceased and the deceased’s family.

Other netizens stated, “the media is going faster than the police; reports should be made after police makes accurate investigations and decisions.”

Source: Here

Trans by: toptopia@tumblr

Guest wanderlove

ugh... I hope this reporters and netizens stops talking, writing and reporting about every little things.... they're nitpicking and scrutinizing about this and that... why can't they just leave it along for now because clearly... CLEARLY, police and other authorities doesn't have anything concrete yet... I hate how they are forcing him to things like this and that... netizens and reporters should shut up.....

and what's it to them if Daesung is holed up in his room? HE IS CRYING and GRIEVING IN HIS OWN WAY!!! LOCKING YOURSELF UP IN YOUR DOESN"T MEAN THAT HE'S HIDING!!! and I know there's no good result if you lock yourself up in your room but different people has different methods of facing this kind of things... I don't want him to stay there for so long.. but I think for now it's a good thing.. he's still contemplating.. he's still in shock..

I am sad that he's not talking to anyone right now.. but happy that everyone in YG FAM and his own family is there for him.. I hope they stay there and wait for him to face when he's ready...

Guest beiusung

this is what Yang Hyunsuk of YG Entertainment put up on the company blog on June 2nd. Is this really for Daesung’s good?

But, based on his interviews and his blog, YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyunsuk seems to be only interested in protecting Daesung.

One  netizen stated, “you shouldn’t use people’s emotions on matters such as  fatal incidents. Rather, accurate circumstances should be found and  just punishments should be made. This is mandatory, considering the  deceased, and there are many people in the world who didnt mean to be in  an accident,” criticizing the way YG is responding to this accident.

Another netizen stated, “It is only humane that you come out,  apologize, ask for forgiveness, and visit the deceased’s family,” asking  Daesung to come out of his room and sincerely apologize to the deceased  and the deceased’s family.

Other netizens stated,  “the media is going faster than the police; reports should be made after  police makes accurate investigations and decisions.”

this article is totally fail My friend who is Korean tell me that most  People in Korea said they would not give any conclusion or Jugde Dae until the final result come out . i believe the reporter of this article just want to have money and he don't care about the situation, i was lurking on Nate most people thumb down for this article and call it bs

Guest konkonlove

this article is totally fail My friend who is Korean tell me that most  People in Korea said they would not give any conclusion or Jugde Dae until the final result come out . i believe the reporter of this article just want to have money and he don't care about the situation, i was lurking on Nate most people thumb down for this article and call it bs

I am sure that this article has it's faults, but I don't doubt that there are people out there speaking such words.

I have been and still am truly saddened by this event, and it has seriously been torturing my mind. I still can

not believe this is all really happening to that sweet boy. Reading YG's statement brought tears to my eyes.

I can't even start to imagine the pain that he must be going through right now. I feel extremely sorry to both him

and the motorcyclist. This has been so tragic, and it isn't helping that there's been so many rumors and different

stories, blowing the situation out of proportion. I am praying that the results from the autopsy will bring all of us

good news.

Guest shinhdeplol

Why cant ppl pay some respect to Daesung's feelings too? He is now in such an unstable state, please, give him some time. Im sure what he feels the saddest about is Mr.Hyun who unfortunately passed away and the feeling of his family.

Sometimes I think its so unfair that Daesung is given such a harsh treatment because he's a celeb in the spotlight. He did like TONS of good deeds before (knitting for needy children, supporting a dying little girl....) but now since he was caught up in this unfortunate accident, some ppl are so quick to criticise him and call him a bad person :unsure:

Guest know_nothing

But, based on his interviews and his blog, YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyunsuk seems to be only interested in protecting Daesung.

One netizen stated, “you shouldn’t use people’s emotions on matters such as fatal incidents. Rather, accurate circumstances should be found and just punishments should be made. This is mandatory, considering the deceased, and there are many people in the world who didnt mean to be in an accident,” criticizing the way YG is responding to this accident.

Another netizen stated, “It is only humane that you come out, apologize, ask for forgiveness, and visit the deceased’s family,” asking Daesung to come out of his room and sincerely apologize to the deceased and the deceased’s family.

Other netizens stated, “the media is going faster than the police; reports should be made after police makes accurate investigations and decisions.”

This time, I think K-netizens are reasonable. As I worry over Dae's condition, I'm more concerned with the way YG handling the situation now. YG himself using speculations to explain the accident is not a smart move to make. Moreover, all he's done up till now is spreading explanations, not doing any practical action. Morally, shouldn't they show up to take responsibility and give out condolences to the deceased's family? This is definitely not the time for crying and isolating yourself Dae, plz show up to take responsibility.

Guest juang_bb

Why cant ppl pay some respect to Daesung's feelings too? He is now in such an unstable state, please, give him some time. Im sure what he feels the saddest about is Mr.Hyun who unfortunately passed away and the feeling of his family.

Sometimes I think its so unfair that Daesung is given such a harsh treatment because he's a celeb in the spotlight. He did like TONS of good deeds before (knitting for needy children, supporting a dying little girl....) but now since he was caught up in this unfortunate accident, some ppl are so quick to criticise him and call him a bad person :unsure:

@thuy IKR?!? this is what makes me even sadder and mad at the same time, how such unfortunate incident which Dae never intended to happen is making some people treat and judge him as if he's a criminal and a bad person and forgetting about all the good things he's done and has remained to be one of the very few kindest idols around. seriously, why of all people it has to be DAESUNG? gahhhddd!

anyway, i happened to check BIGBANG's NAVER FANCAFE and they changed their top and main banners with these...

bbnaver.jpg

bbnaver2.jpg

anyone cares to translate? probably a support stance for Daesung and the deceased family, thanks in advance.

edit:

This time, I think K-netizens are reasonable. As I worry over Dae's condition, I'm more concerned with the way YG handling the situation now. YG himself using speculations to explain the accident is not a smart move to make. Moreover, all he's done up till now is spreading explanations, not doing any practical action. Morally, shouldn't they show up to take responsibility and give out condolences to the deceased's family? This is definitely not the time for crying and isolating yourself Dae, plz show up to take responsibility.

while i somehow agree that releasing statements about Dae being locked up in his room again and again and using speculations as well arent the smartest move to handle this, i dont think this is the right time for YG to be getting in any form of contact with the other parties. at this time, there are already a lot of conspiracy theories being thrown about the possibility of YG trying to use money to influence the other parties involved and cover this up for Daesung so getting in actual contact with the deceased's family and even the cab driver prior to the final results of the investigation will only fuel such theories. this is probably the last thing we all want to happen. Daesung also already faced whatever responsibility he had to take upto this point so i think there is nothing wrong if we all just let him grieve. It's only been 2 days since it happened, both him and the family need their own time and space. I am pretty sure when investigations are done and final verdict is out, he'll man up to whatever decision is made and him and YGE will be more than willing to reach out to the parties involved.

Guest KeKe7

One  netizen stated, “you shouldn’t use people’s emotions on matters such as  fatal incidents. Rather, accurate circumstances should be found and  just punishments should be made. This is mandatory, considering the  deceased, and there are many people in the world who didnt mean to be in  an accident,” criticizing the way YG is responding to this accident.

Another netizen stated, “It is only humane that you come out,  apologize, ask for forgiveness, and visit the deceased’s family,” asking  Daesung to come out of his room and sincerely apologize to the deceased  and the deceased’s family.

Other netizens stated,  “the media is going faster than the police; reports should be made after  police makes accurate investigations and decisions.”

What do you really want to say here? 

We, who love Daesung sincerely, want to know his situation and we all are awaiting YG's statement about Dae's condition.  YG was blamed before that he didn't release anything about Dae's condition in 2009.  Now he did, why people blamed him too?  We are not in Korea.  The only way we can access Dae's condition is from YG.  We know his personality well so we are extremely worried about him and no news from even YG will kill a lot of us who are extremely worried about Dae. 

At the moment, when the investigation is going on and the results are yet to come out, all we can do is wait but in the meantime we who love Dae dearly would like to know his condition.  I'm glad that YG spoke out and let us know even if the news really make me really sad and worried about Dae more.

Guest sarahkristine

This pains me so much. Even my friends here who follow Kpop say that they hate YGE right now. And now I see some posts on Twitter and Tumblr criticizing the way YG is handling this issue.

Guys, please let's have faith on YG. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS IS A PR DISASTER. Any move YGE does, it will definitely be criticized. There's no going backward or forward in this. I AM SURE YGE AND HIS TEAM ARE DOING THEIR BEST. While I am also wondering why Dae or YGE hasn't reached out to the family, I am sure they know that there are more repercussions into publicizing their communication with the Hyuns. We might not know but they may have done something already. Not everything gets reported to the public. For now, I am sure they are respecting the family's mourning. And who knows, Dae might be a psychological mess right now that he still can't personally face the family. These are just my speculations of course.

I agree to some extent that broadcasting Daesung's feelings and all that isn't the best way to handle this. But read this: YG isn't about PR. Yang Hyunsuk isn't about smart moves and cleaning the closet. What I got from YG's post is this: he is handling the issue personally, as a friend, as a hyung, as a family of Daesung. He isn't concerned about losing money or reputations or what have you, I believe he blogged it on a "personal level."

The reason why I can't ever be truly angry or mad at YG Entertainment is because I know they are not a manufacturing company who see their talents as market good, as a brand, or as a consumer product. They are a small company, a company that functions the way they want to. YG is a troll, that character can't be a CEO of a capitalist idol manufacturer. If they are, they would have pimped out the PR in this, reporting that Dae attended the funeral, that he said sorry personally, that he did this and that. They didn't do any of this. We don't know why, but all I know is, they are not using PR this time. And I just can't use that against them.

I'm sure when Dae and the Hyuns are both emotionally ready, the time will come when they see each other. Maybe they already have, we do not know. But what I'm sure of is, if you are a suspect to a crime or an accident, I don't think it is wise to appeal to the emotions of the victim's family. Maybe YGE's lawyer advised them not to show up in the wake or the funeral. I think that is wise. If my father or brother had been involved in this accident and Daesung and his team marched in the wake, I wouldn't know how to react. This man may or may have not put an end to the life of my family. HUMAN NATURE DICTATES THAT A MOURNING HEART ISN'T READY TO FORGIVE OR UNDERSTAND. Daesung is innocent until proven guilty, but that logic will no way be appropriate or respectful of the family.

Guest beiusung

there is nothing confirm , i think we should not state anything, KVIPz are really sad and worrying but they can't do anything but hope  . I think KVIP must have a lession from orther fanclub if they raise their voice for  Dae , people may jugde them wrong , call them blind fan .... i think that's why they lets antis and haters took over DC for hours. i'm so thankful that they are not losing faith and leaving........... if VIPz still there BIGBANG will definitely comeback.. blush.gifblush.gif

waiting for more good news 

Guest sarahkristine

I can't seem to make myself visit any of their DC fansites.... are the antis really taking over? I just can't read, or even peek... my heart might not take it.

Guest 2jnkek1

idk .I'm still in disbelief that this is all happening to Dae. of all people (I'm not saying it should've happen to anyone, it's just, why Dae? the always smiling angel). And then knowing that he's the type of person to keep everything to himself is just heart breaking and I feel so helpless. I cry every time an article would come up about him. Honestly he's not even my ULTIMATE favorite in BB but I have the softest spot for him, idk why. I'm really worried and scared. For 2 days now, all I can think about is him.

RIP to Mr. Hyun and my sincere condolences to his family.

Guest beiusung

actually , it's just few hours after the acident had been reported don't worry they take it back

Guest sooinlove12

I think everyone should just relax now. We do not know what is going on behind the scenes. But I somewhat agree YG should be more careful with his words due to the complexity of the matter but I am also happy that we get a little inside description on how Daesung is doing. Of course when the results come out and he has to take responsibility, he will. But now isn't the time to find the family and taxi driver to try to make amends, especially with rumors flying around. We need to know what exactly happened. But in the end Daesung will probably do everything in his power to help the family even if he doesn't have to take responsibility for it. It is his nature. He will not just stay put and do nothing. That is not Daesung at all, his heart wouldn't accept it. When the time comes he will do what he has to do.

I do not know how we will come out of this, but I do know that I will stick by Daesung no matter what happens. He is the one that made me fall in love with bigbang and kpop, so he has been a big part of my life. It is painful for me to think about the future and a part of me doesn't want it to come due to fear but I will face it along with Daesung.