♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{NEWS}Victim Hyun’s family speaks out on Daesung’s accident 

20110601_daesung_family_1.jpg

Following the unfortunate news of Big Bang Daesung’s accident and motorcyclist Hyun’s (30) death, family members of Hyun gathered today for his funeral.

On the afternoon of June 1st, Hyun’s family gathered at a funeral home in Seoul in remembrance of their beloved family member. The scene was reported to have been sorrowful as siblings, friends and relatives mourned over their loss.

Meanwhile, Hyun’s accident was first revealed through a relative of his, who will be referenced throughout the rest of this article as Person A. Person A agreed to an interview with ‘Dispatch‘ in which he stated, “After I initially got word of the accident, I was extremely shocked… Ever since he [Hyun] was little, I regarded him as my own child. To hear that he left this world at such a young age… my heart broke.”

Hyun’s older brother was also seen at the funeral. He was described as being speechless. His family stated, “He grew up with his younger brother. We brought him here to the funeral home this morning. Hyun was his only sibling so this is a major loss for him.”

It has also been revealed that Hyun’s parents have yet to be informed of their son’s death. The family stated, “His parents’ health is not stable right now. Their health is unstable to the point that everyday tasks are difficult… We think that they will go into shock if they hear about their son’s death, so we have not informed them yet.”

In regards to Daesung’s involvement in the accident, the family stated, “We have seen Daesung on TV a lot and are big fans… While the loss of a family member is hard on us, it breaks our heart to know that a young friend [Daesung] is going through such a hardship right now. We’re not sure what kind of destiny this is.” And while Hyun’s family have not come in contact with Daesung’s side, they added,“We have not come in contact with his people. Neither have they come in contact with us… We have only heard stories from police investigations and insurance companies. Because it is a hard situation for both of us, there has been no business sentiment.”

Hyun’s family also spoke out against current speculations and rumors pertaining to the accident. They said, “The autopsy results have not accurately come out yet. Also, because the CCTV has not been thoroughly evaluated yet, speculations and rumors make the situation harder… We understand that there are various stories being spread regarding the accident; however, we wish that until the results are accurately posted, that everyone will watch the situation quietly.”

As a final response, the family stated, “This whole situation is the only thing on our minds right now. We hope that when the results of the investigation are released, no one becomes victimized, including Daesung. We hope to wrap up this incident with no chagrin; that is our family’s last thoughts.”

Source : Dispatch via Nate News

Shared via   @allkpop

Guest nisssr3

^ it must be really difficult for both mr.hyun's family and daesung.

it's really considerate of them and am thankful that they are very understanding. God bless them!

i'm sad for mr.hyun's parents though, hopefully they could get through this....

We understand that there are various stories being spread regarding the accident; however, we wish that until the results are accurately posted, that everyone will watch the situation quietly

THIS! antis shouldn't jump to conclusion.

Hopefully this will get solved soon. Have faith Dae!

Guest 218195

I've been lurking here almost everyday and not really posting. I'm just happy to read all latest things that's been happening to our boys. But I can't help but post since I'm really affected with what happened to Dae and I want to show my support to him as a VIP. I hope that the taxi driver's testimony would be able to help Dae's case. But I'm still puzzled, how come there's no information regarding the individual who hit the motorcyclist first.

Seeing those lotte pics were a needed pick me up for a moment, but I'm worried about Dae punishing himself as well. I know the autopsy isnt out yet, but from the taxi drivers statement the man was bleeding heavily before Dae arrived. The taxi drivers statement really cleared a lot up.

. There was a lot of blood where he was laying and his head was also bleeding profusely.

Dae probably had a very short time to react to all this, because there was indeed another car (not the taxi) in front of him and the taxi driver even had to inform Dae of what just happened so you know it was a split second kind of deal. It so sad hearing about Daes hands shaking so much. How scary it must have been. Thank god the taxi driver spoke out !

OMG and how heartbreaking was that statement from Mr.Hyuns family? they haven't even told the parent yet :tears: So incredibly sad for them.

"it breaks our heart to know that a young friend [Daesung] is going through such a hardship right now. We’re not sure what kind of destiny this is."

:tears:. They seem so sweet and understanding even when they just lost their loved one. I think we are all confused at why destiny has decided for this to happen. I know I'm getting ahead of myself but Daesung should gain strength and meet with the family one day so he can apologize and possibly receive forgiveness regardless of autopsy outcome.

Guest Lila90

I respect Mr.Hyun's family for not judging as quickly as the media is. RIP Mr. Hyun

THIS! antis shouldn't jump to conclusion.

Hopefully this will get solved soon. Have faith Dae!

Antis are already saying YG paid the family to say that. This case has made me realized just how bad antis are . They don't stop ever. They don't care they are using someone's death to justify hate and sending hurtful messages. They don't care about the motorcyclist. They just want to hate.unsure.gif

I've been lurking here almost everyday and not really posting. I'm just happy to read all latest things that's been happening to our boys. But I can't help but post since I'm really affected with what happened to Dae and I want to show my support to him as a VIP. I hope that the taxi driver's testimony would be able to help Dae's case. But I'm still puzzled, how come there's no information regarding the individual who hit the motorcyclist first.

I'm with you on this one. JMO and god forbid this had happened to my family member, but I'd be pretty pissed if the media and police seemed to be paying more attention to a celebrity and investigating more over some damn skid marks than updating everyone on the progress & hunt to catch the original person who hit & run my loved one. They haven't even released any kinda info on that person!! they could be long gone by now!! ugh its frustrating and confusing.

Guest Tekashi

I know I shouldn`t say that because it may be misunderstanding etc.

But I feel more comfortable with this situation after seeing Mr. Kim speaks out. However I know this won`t shut up antis mouths and only give them more opportunity to bash Dae & YG.

Also seeing Mr. Hyun`s family statement. It must be very heartbreaking speaking out about this - they lost family member.

Guest ShinDragon

Its just such an unfortunate situation for anyone to be in. and im really concerned for how this will effect Daesungtears.gif

Guest CLI0

Mr. Hyun, my heart goes out to you and your family. May you rest in peace and your family, also, find peace.

It's so interesting that everyone that is involved in the accident have shown a lot of heart and grace. It's only those that are NOT INVOLVED in any way that feel like they have the right to judge. I find it so unfortunate that while Mr. Hyun's family is going through such a difficult situation, they must ALSO go through a media storm and have to deal with so many people who feel the need to make up stories. As if it weren't hard on them already. As if they weren't being put through enough already.

So many people are hurting, this is a tragedy on so many levels...and yet people have the audacity to treat it, to treat these lives and this pain, as a mere joke, a means to flame a fanwar, as if this were simply another kpop thing.

I'm sorry but I feel so disgusted by some people.

Guest beiusung

i'm so mad that the K- media, andantis just only focus on Dae they make him look bad while the real murder is still somewhere to be found. i also feel bad for K celebrity, now i understand why they always have tobe so carefully, there are tons of ridiculous out there!  

Guest peppermintsugar

About finding the initial hit and run suspect, I think it's being implied now that it's possible there never was another collision with a person. Think of it like this, someone mentioned that the road was having work done on it and people had already had accidents, so I think maybe it's possible that the motorcyclist had an accident on his own, without the possibility of someone hitting him and running off - maybe he misjudged a turn and wiped out. There's so many possibilities as to what could have happened, we just can't know for sure yet.

Hoping for the best for everyone involved.

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Hi VIPS, who among you here are currently in SEOUL, Korea or visiting Seoul Korea now till NEXT WEEK? Can you PM me or CLI0 if you want to help  deliver the "MESSAGE FOR DAESUNG project " at YG BUILDING.

We need confirmation until TOMORROW June 3 at 3PM KST because the PROJECT will be delivered on Saturday, JUNE 4.

Thank you so much

Guest Tekashi

To cheer up our moods a bit ^^

[MV] Various Artists - 2011 Lotte Duty Free - So I'm Loving You (HD)

Hyun Bin, JYJ, Big Bang, Choi Ji Woo, Song Seung Hun,

2PM, Jang Geun Suk, Kim Hyun Joong

available to download at

Kpopweb

mlovingyou2011verhd1080.jpg

Guest mya1

yg-life updated. i hope someone can give the translations. i think he mentioned about dae.

hope daesung can stay strong and everyone around him give him full support. 

Yang Hyun Suk updates ‘YG-Life’ with details on Daesung’s accident

th.a42753da7b.jpg

On June 2nd, YG Entertainment’s Yang Hyun Suk updated the YG-Life blog with his thoughts on Daesung’s car accident. He also discussed 2NE1’s upcoming release and “YG ON AIR“.

His message reads:

“2NE1’s new song release, as well as this week’s ‘YG ON AIR’ broadcast has been postponed for a week. We would like to apologize for not being able to alert our fans of this earlier, as it was a decision made under emergency circumstances. We ask our fans for their understanding.

With regards to news of Daesung’s car accident, we would to first and foremost like to send our deepest condolences to the deceased and his family members. We pray that he rests in peace.

I know that Daesung is the type to always blame himself for everything that goes wrong, so I was very worried about Daesung’s condition after the accident. Just as I expected, he was holed up in his room, refusing to even talk to his family members.

No matter what I say, I know that it cannot console him, but I visited his dorm in the early morning and told him, ‘Daesung, if I was in your position, it would have been hard for me to avoid it as well.’

I did not say that simply to console him, but because it is truly how I feel. At the time of the accident, the managers received emergency notification and arrived at the scene within 20 minutes. They were able to observe the scene of the accident.

To briefly describe what happened, at 1:30 AM KST on May 31st, it was raining and a victim of another accident was lying on the road. A car ahead of Daesung discovered the victim and quickly swerved off the lane, but Daesung was unable to avoid hitting the taxi that was stopped at the front, resulting in a collision.

Because it was so sudden, Daesung did not know even after the collision that there was a motorcyclist on the scene. Though the taxi driver estimated Daesung’s speed to be at 60km/h, Daesung testified that he was driving at 80. The truth will be discovered through CCTV evaluations and police investigations; yet because the taxi driver has long-time driving experience, and because people don’t accelerate on downhill lanes, in addition to the fact that there was a turn at the end, I feel that the taxi driver’s estimation is closer to the truth.

I know that the pain Daesung is going through is incomparable to the agony that the victim and his family are undergoing, but what I am most worried about is that this will bring about serious psychological trauma that will last months, years, or maybe an entire life-time. What I am most upset about is that Daesung had also been in an accident prior to this in 2009, where he had almost lost his life. That shock still has not worn off, and he has suffered yet another shocking accident.

Maybe well into the future… but this might be the most difficult time for Daesung.

I honestly hope that accurate investigations will be carried out so that the weight Daesung is carrying can be lifted free.

Thank you to all of you who are worrying over Daesung. I would like to once again send my deepest condolences to the victim and his family.”

==

Source: YG-Life

Credit: Allkpop

Guest ChauDinh

After reading those posts above, my only concerning now is how Dae will overcome this accident, maybe it'll take him a long, hard road to endure this obsession. I'm afraid that he will lose his smile, his confident when standing among people.

I am wondering that other member, where are they now, did they return to take care of their brother. And the hit-and-run guy, why he's still no where to be seen.

And I want to give my deep sympathy to Mr.hyun and his family, his parents. However, how can the police find out hit-and-run guy while there are number of cars on street everyday, phew....

Guest Alla

Another translation:

YG UPDATE on DAESUNG

2NE1’s new song planned for today and the YG ON AIR airing will be postponed for a week.

We apologize for the late announcement but this was decided in a hurry. We hope that all the fans will understand.

-About Daesung’s Accident-

Firstly, we wish that the victim rest in peace and show condolence to the family.

It is well-known that Daesung finds ways to make everything his fault. We worried that Daesung will blame everything on himself as it is his personality, and, just as we predicted, he has been having a hard time, staying in his room refusing to see anyone, including his family members.

Of course, nothing i would say would make him feel much better but i went to his dorm yesterday and told him that “even if i was in your situation, avoiding the accident would have been difficult.”

This is my way of expressing my sympathy, but this is also how I honestly feel.

I went to the place of the accident after 20 minutes at the call of the managers and checked the crashed car and the cleaning process myself.

If I should re-cap the accident one more time:

On a rainy morning of May 31st, 1:30 AM, on the southern side of the YangHwa Road. the victim was laying on the 1st lane, presumably due to a hit-and-run before hand. The car right before Daesung’s car saw the victim at the last minute and turned to the next lane, but Daesung could not change at the same instant and hit the taxi.

The crash with taxi was a surprise by itself for taxi and he did not even know that there was a motorcyclist on the way. Daesung confessed his speed o be 80 km/hr, but the taxi driver stated that daesung’s speed was 60 km/hr.

although the exact truth will be revealed through CCTV analyze and such, but considering that

taxi driver has more experience,

most drivers dont step on the speed pedal on a down hill

and the accident place requires a left turn after a few meters and therefore most drivers reduce the speed,

i think that the taxi driver’s estimate may be closer to the truth.

Of course Daesung’s pain may be nothing compared to the pain of the deceased family. But, what i worry is that these accidents last in memories for months…years.. or for life. it is even worse that Daesung was in another big car accident in year 2009 that could have endangered his life and his pain from that accident has not been completely healed before this fateful accident.

and maybe there is more to come… This time may be the hardest time for Daesung.

I just wish that a speedy and correct investigation will proceed and take off at least a little bit of the heavy weight that Daesung is carrying.

I thank all who are considerate of Daesung and again, I fully condole the deceased and his family.

source:YG-Life

Translation & Credit :toptopia@tumblr

Guest DoraTabi

I cant translate it accurately but it said that :

"Right now, Daesunggie refuses to talk to even his family and stay in his room alone. He has a hard time now"

YG came to their dorm this early morning and said to Dae that "Daesung ah, If I were you, I also couldn't avoid this accident happenning "

He summaried about Daesung accident and said that " This accident might be the most difficult thing he has to meet in his life, may be some days, some months and even some years after he won't be able to forget it."

He hope the result of the investigation will come out quikly so that it can shorten the hard time of Dae.

He give us fans a special thank for worring and supporting Dae and express his deep regret toward the deceased and his family.

Sorry if my english isn't good. TT.TT

OMG, Im super worry for Dae now. Please open the door Dae!