♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest hermibc

You guys talked about organized a project. Plz do this. Show him our love and give him our strength. As you said, we didn't know how long this nightmare would be, please you VIPS stay strong too. He needs us now more than ever. Tell me what I have to do, what I should do, then I'll do it all. I cried at my office all day, I couldn't do anything but stared at my computer, waited for news and you guys' supporting messages for him.

Guest syao_sid

read bout the accident on twitter and I was really worried all day.. DaeSung + "accident" in the same sentence is something that i don't want to see again.

It's an unfortunate accident and I want to extend my condolence to the family of the deceased victim.

No matter what anyone says, I'm proud of Dae for not running away and participating honestly in the investigation. It hurts me that some people are jumping to conclusions and calling out Dae for things I won't even dare mention. But I'd rather not focus 'bout them and instead pray for the victim and Dae.

And like everyone here is saying, I'm mostly worried of the fact that Dae tends to blame himself for everything.

I can't imagine how much of a psychological and emotional turmoil he's in now especially that he had been in an accident before too.

I'm trusting that his family, his 4 brothers, YG family, friends and of course VIPs would make him feel that he's not alone in this and that we are all here to support him. If only I could hug him right now. My heart feels heavy knowing that he's hurting right now. :(

we will forever be with you, our Smiling Angel!

Guest cluelessmercy_1

Stay strong Daesung!! VIPs got your back! God Bless. Hope to see you smile again. We VIPs love you.

Hi VIPs..

I'm sorry to hear about Daesung's unfortunate accident. I hope everyone here is coping better tho I'm sure many are still very much worried. I don't think I can call myself a devoted VIP yet, but I've always loved seeing Big Bang performing wherever. Daesung especially, in variety shows.. he has that certain charm. I hope things'll settle in well for both Daesung and the deceased's family cuz neither sides want this to happen. Just sometimes life brings about unfortunate events to people. Chin up guys, let's hope for a better tomorrow..

Don't mind the trolls and haters. Compared to them, you guys have so many other fandoms rooting for Daesung.. they (e trolls) are incomparably outnumbered. Love always wins :)

Just want y'all to know that many jwalkerz are also big bang fans as well and we wish all of you nothing but the best outcomes. Himnae VIPs!!

daedae.jpg

Guest teenace

I haven't been on here for so long! I just had to comment in support of Dae. My god I never thought I would have see another accident of his so soon. Just two years ago I was tearing up and now the nightmare is back. He's the sweetest idol I know. RIP to the motorcyclist and may the investigation end quickly so Dae doesn't beat himself over it for too long. I believe he's the most sensitive out of all the members and most likely to end depressed. Before joining BB he was studying to be a minister! I just feel so bad for him. As fans it's our job to support him and ignore the haters out there. I hope YG gets him the best help so he doesn't suffer mentally. Love him always.

...tho IF the motorcyclist wasn't dead before Dae hit him then he needs to take responsibility. he already showed how brave he was by not running off like the coward who hit the guy in the first place(I called him all the cuss words I can think of). Dae can get through this with the help of family,friends,and most of all the thousands of VIPz out there.

CONGRATS ON THE NEW THREAD! I'll try to visit daily or weekly. I missed you guys. The ones that truly understand the one group I love.

I love seeing the support thats coming in from VIPs around the world and also from Jay & Jwalkerz. Hopefully Dae can somehow know that we all love him and that we forgive any mistake that might have lead to the second collision. This is going to be a long process. Either way Dae is going to be traumatized knowing he ran over a body (dead or alive). Hope everyone can take part in some of the projects that are being set up to encourage Dae to have strength. Also now that I've regained some sense after yesterday. I wish all VIPs can ignore haters. They are sick and there's no point confronting them. We are not delusional, we just don't want another life to be ended due this tragic accident.

Guest chizse

I don't know it's a good or stupid idea but i bought Baby Don't Cry on Itunes already. If i'm living in Korea i will buy from more music web.

I wish, 7 to 10 day next he will see his song Baby don't cry on the top. This song is totally worthy :rolleyes: Just make a wish right now :rolleyes:

You said even if you are crying,

nothing will change.

You said even if you are gone,

nothing will change.

But why are you crying?

Why are you closing your eyes as if this was the end?

Everything is in the past, now smile.

I don't comment here much and haven't done so for awhile. I have to say it's so nice seeing VIPs come together and support Dae Sung through this rough time. I'm worry about how Dae Sung is handling everything and my condolences go out to the motorcyclist's family. It's such a tragic thing and I can't understand why people are blowing it out of proportion. T___T Someone died here and people are using it to attack another who is in such great shock. All I really want to say is for VIPs to show support to Dae Sung because he's more important than any anti-fans will ever be. Ignore the anti-fans and support Dae Sung!

Stay strong, Dae Sung! No matter what happens, your family, friends, and fans are here to support you! <3

Guest bebe57

i really think we sound make Daesung an album mix with Beautiful soul and rnb for him

i just want to do something for him because we are so far away

[sUBBED] GD, TOP, Seungri on Choi Hwa Jung's POWER TIME Radio (110131) FULLSHOW

credit: 21Bangs

^This is something i have personally requested to Amanda XDDD and thank God mizzJulie agreed to do it.

As for Daesung's project, SOOMPI IVIPS havent discussed anything final. Im still in the middle of talking

to Clio on the possible plans. Ive heard that 21Bangs are doing a message project for Daesung on their

site. On my end, there are messages screencapped and a video being sent to a YG person for Daesung

and Dae is also informed about the twitter trending #wesupportdaesung.

IF there would be a final project then a specific thread will be opened here. Thanks again for all your

support to Daesung.

Guest my11

Filipino VIPs, I didn't know we were this many. I really didn't. Now I feel like I am not alone in this. There are many of us, in the Philippines, and in the whole world. Thank you. VIPs, unite.

EDIT: So other Filipino Kpop fandoms helped and supported Pinoy VIPs with this trending. Thank you to all the fandoms, locally and worldwide, thank you! I promise to lend a helping hand to other fandoms if they needed it.

i dont have twitter though...but i'll ask my sister who had one to participate for me....but she is a VIP too... :D

Not related:

How can you unquote the person u want to reply with? please anyone? thank u!!!

Guest princess_vip

just heard the terrible news about Daesung and I've been worried of what might happen to him. He's the type to keep it all inside and ive seen already lots of anti-fans coming at him on tumblr. Someone even made jokes like wishing he died or that he hit a celebrity. I hope he doesn't think of suicide...People are so ungrateful.

I hope the other members won't leave him all alone and that they keep showing us how they are supporting him..

#wesupportdaesung

Not related:

How can you unquote the person u want to reply with? please anyone? thank u!!!

^Click on MULTIQUOTE then when you're ready to write click on ADD REPLY button. You'd see the quoted comments on the box.

Page 1 for ENG SUBBED videos have been updated tho some links will be fixed

the soonest because YT accts have been blocked already.

[PROJECT] Message for DAESUNG

Thread is now open and is accepting messages for Daesung until June 3 at 12nn KST

Please read the guidelines for this project.

As for those who want to make VIDEO message for Daesung i will let you know if there will be

a way for us to submit your entries to YG but for now please inform all VIPS regarding

this project.

THANK YOU.

^ so awesome :wub: Going to try my best to think of something motivational. I don't want to tell anyone what to write, but I hope everyone will stick to something positive and not bring up the details of the actual accident because I'm sure its something that hes never going to forget.

Guest koreanfan74

I just came back from summer class and I am happy because i dont see any news that hurt Daesung. However, i am worried about how he is doing now :( Does anyone hear anything new?