♛ BIGBANG ♛ The Official 빅뱅 Thread ★彡[ Ver. 3 ]

Guest the7REAL.

Guest samosvetleee

{PHOTO}Photo of a bible in Daesung's car + Yang Hyun Suk's update on Daesung

image_from_blogbooster34.png?w=584

Daesung was carrying a bible in his car because he is really faithful thanks to his father’s teachings. YG spoke about Daesung’s state again, “Daesung was in a big shock from this accident and he cried a lot. Part from whether it was his fault or not, grieving for the death of the motorcycle driver is much harder for him. “

(source: daum tanslated: alee@ibigbang)

Vips,let's keep the faith&be strong no matter what #wesupportDaesung !!!

Guest dolce_vita

RIP motorcyclist....

Daesung-ah please be safe.Stay strong,be with your family and friends and let them protect you.Also see us supporting you and don't let anybody's words (especially those of antis) bring you down or make you feel bad about who you are as a person.

You're a good,kind-hearted,gentle,loving,innocent,kind person don't ever forget that!

We will stand by your side no matter what~

Guest prorunawayer

“the Police found out that Dae’s testimony corresponds w/ the Taxi driver’s by the black box which was installed in the taxi.”

C: HuisuYoon @ twitter

Guest beiusung

dae told the truth and didnt lie just to get away from the mess. Thats what im most proud of HIM 

be strong Dae!

I guess I should try to force myself to sleep. This day has been really puzzling for me. Bad things happening to one of the sweetest people ever yet the most despicable people are living with such ease. smh I just don't get it. I'm still going to pray for both Mr. Hyun& family and Dae, because its the only thing I can do. Tomorrow has to be better...it just has to.

Lets all have strength in the coming days. If not for ourselves than for Dae. I'm sure he doesn't want to see that hes made us sad for any reason. Night all.

Daesung ah~ i know are you are not reading this, but if people around him do read this msg, please tell him that we all support him.

Daesung ah~ i know, you are sad, someone died of course you'll be sad, and cried. Cry as many as you wanted and be strong. We'll always here for you.

it's really hurt to see how he put his head down in the video. i hope everything end quick!!

Guest shinhdeplol

Apparently TOP updated his me2day at about 3PM but he deleted it.

unleddkf.png

C: mystifize @ twitter

Thank you TOP and all the other boys who stand byt Daesung no matter what happen :wub:

According to baidu, TOP updated in his me2day: Daesung,hwaiting! Baby Don't Cry~ All four of us will continue to stand by your side.

credit: Amanda@21Bangs

THANKS so much for the support TOP...

guys, we are trending for daesung..please continue to do so..

#wesupportdaesung

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO}Top's me2day update..

untitled-1.png

Shared via @bignagforlife

Furthermore 

mystifize Alida 알리다  VIPs just speculating that TOP deleted it cuz it's prob not the time for him to be sending such msg out at this critical time.

Credit : @mystifize

Guest beiusung

뱅 탑 미투데이 "대성아, 힘내!!!Baby don't cry~여기 우린 네 옆에 계속 서 있을 거야!!!" ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ 결국 하루종일 참았던 눈물이 터지고야 말았다ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

TOP has updated his me2day

Top updated his me to day. that was the post. But he deleted it straightaway.

It says: Daesung ah, Cheer up, Baby dont cry, we will continue to stand by you.. 

will update with a better translation (I can only undestand the first bit, and something tears dropped?)

:(:( 

i know he is worrying about his little brother .it's understandable that he and the rest memebers are not allow to speak out now

Dae must cry alot

Guest beiusung

Daesung was heading to his parent's saying that he had been too busy and wanted to say hello. that's why he drove by himself.

OMG............ haters can you see............. the kid is not desevred to be treat like that.............. tears.gif tears.gif tears.gif tears.gif

Guest sarahkristine

I didn't really cry since I heard the news... but when I read TOP's deleted me2day post... I don't know but I just teared up. THIS IS IS SOOOOOO SAD. I don't know what to feel. My attachment to the boys is tooooo great that I feel like they're related to me, and I am undergoing the same ordeal. Am I a bad person? My heart is with Daesung. I hope the days pass by faster so that we'll get the complete report, and hopefully Dae will be cleared of the charges regarding the death of the victim.

Guest KeKe7

^ when I saw TOP's deleted me2day, I am tearing up again and then I saw that Dae was on his way to his parents' when the accident happened really made me cried out.  Ah.. how many times I have been tearing up and crying today?  My baby, please stay strong. 

Guest SweetApril204

Such a bad day with bad news.

I try not crying cause strong girl don't cry. But I can't.

I am now really worry about Daesung. He's the person who always keep everything inside. I wish i could be beside and hug him tight. I can't do anything, just pray, pray and pray all the best thing for him.

My baby, pls be strong. We-VIP by your side whatever. and FOREVER.

What should I do now? My heart is hurt now.

Guest samosvetleee

{INFO}BIG BANG's korean choreo Jae Wook tweeted..

ganzi78 lee jae wook  아~눈물난다 힘내

GT : Oh, the tears come on fly

Can smo translate it ?!

Guest beiusung

YG Entertainm​ent issues second statement about Daesung’s car accident [NEWS]

daesung%2Baccident.jpg

As Daesung’s car accident continues to be investigated, the taxi driver that was rear-ended by the Big Bang star revealed that Daesung had in fact been driving at 60km/h. A police statement previously asserted that Daesung was driving at 80km/h, but YG Entertainment has spoken out that this may not have been the case.

On May 31st, a YG Entertainment representative stated,

“The taxi driver who was rear-ended by Daesung has said that Daesung had not been driving that fast; he said that he felt he had driven at about 60 km/h. Although Daesung was the one who told the authorities that he was driving at 80 km/h, this was said while he was in a state of great shock and confusion.”

The site of the accident is on a downhill slope – isn’t it normal for most drivers to not have their foot on the accelerator while driving downhill? Therefore, in order to find at what speed Daesung was driving at, there must be an on-site investigation.“

Previously, the Seoul Youngdeung-Po Police Department stated,

“Daesung violated the rules for safe driving by not being able to see in front of him while driving at 80 km/h. If Daesung had in fact been driving at 80 km/h (where the speed limit was 60 km/h), it would be considered to be a speed limit violation. However, because that figure was part of Daesung’s testimony, in order to find out exactly how fast he was going, more investigation needs to be done.“

Meanwhile, the police are examining the accident in great detail, combing through certain facts like how the motorcyclist was already bleeding before Daesung’s accident, leading to a theory of a possible prior hit-and-run. According to the police, Daesung seemed to have not seen the motorcyclist because he was scrambling to brake when he saw the stopped taxi in front of him.

It’s been revealed that Daesung hadn’t been driving under the influence and that the taxi driver did not sustain any major injuries. After the accident, Daesung and the taxi driver underwent five hours of investigation by the authorities before returning home.

At the police station, Daesung said, “There was one car behind the taxi in the first lane. When both cars suddenly moved to the second lane, I couldn’t avoid hitting the taxi that had returned to the first lane to stop.”

The police revealed, “We plan to find the cause of the motorcyclist’s death. In order to determine if the motorcyclist had died due to Daesung’s car, we had requested a detailed analysis from the National Institute of Scientific Investigation and have obtained the CCTV footage from the area. We plan to investigate this scientifically.

When the motorcycle was found, it found standing more than 10m away from the motorcyclist. Whether this was due to a hit-and-run or another previous accident will be investigated with the Highway Department.”

It appears that results of the motorcycle analysis will take up to 7-10 days.

Daesung has received much shock due to this accident. A YG representative revealed, ”After finishing the police investigation at 7AM, Daesung has returned to his dorm with his manager.”

YG Entertainment CEO Yang Hyun Suk said, “We will continue to follow the results that the police investigations reveal regarding the accident. Currently, Daesung’s distress is not due to his mistake, but due to his sorrow for the motorcyclist who died due to an accident.”

Source: Nate (posted 4:14PM KST) + allkpop