audition for b2m ent (lee hyori's new agency)

Guest blobbbybob

Guest bluebear847

I'm Korean, and I'd like to audition for B2M entertainment (Lee Hyori's new management - she split from mnet after the controversy with Bauhaus).  Can someone pretty please translate the page?

http://www.webpagescreenshot.info/img/589583-427201133102AM

Thank you so much!

Hi,

Here is my translation of the audition notice. There was only one line where I wasn't sure what it was saying, it was a line that had something to do with the pictures you upload and doing that would get you disqualified but I wasn't familiar with a word in that section and could not look it up or find the definition, sorry! Maybe ask someone who came from Korea recently about it or ask on Yahoo questions or something because I think it is a modern/slang term.

Good Luck!

Support Duration: Usual

Support Area: Men and women solo and group singers and men and women actors

Ways to Enter: 1st Round Audition

1. Use the B2M homepage visitor bulletin

2. Send an audition to B2M's address by mail

On-Line Audition Support

1. After completing the B2M audition application form upload a picture and upload a performance (a song, dance, or acting) video

2. Picture (Upload a photo without Photoshop and 1 picture that is of the upper half of the body (so think waist up) and a photo i.d. sized picture.

3. A video of a performance in the area you want to audition in (Song, dance, acting)

*If you use a picture that is not really you or has had corrections made you will be disqualified.

*(Don't know?) This line is another rule about pictures and attachments that will get you disqualified but it uses a word that I've never seen before and can't look up sorry!

Audition by Mail

1. Download and fill out the B2M audition form.

2. Include pictures (A photo without Photoshop and 1 picture that is of the upper half of the body (so think waist up) and a photo i.d. sized picture).

3. A video of a performance in the area you want to audition in (Song, dance, acting) in a media storage attachment (the kind of file doesn't matter). (So think a CD, DVD, USB drive, etc).

*If you use a picture that is not really you or has had corrections made you will be disqualified.

*(Don't know?) This line is another rule about pictures and attachments that will get you disqualified but it uses a word that I've never seen before and can't look up sorry!

Applicants who pass the 1st Round: Applicants who pass the first round are posted on the B2M audition notice board every Monday and will be contacted individually.

Final Audition: When the applicants who passed the first round are announced final auditions will be posted in the notice board. Applicants who pass the final audition will be given notice individually a week after the audition process.

*After filling out the B2M audition form upload a picture and performance (Sing, Dance, and Acting).

*Upload a Picture (A photo without photoshop, a torso shot of your body and up, and an id sized photo

*Upload a performance video (song, dance, acting) to support the audition field.

! Items for the mail audition will not be returned.

Guest itolong

everytime im trying to post my files, this writing comes out "write in korean less than 0.5 words and english less than 1 word" 

wthell -___-

• 10 months later...

Archived