♯ ♫ `__BLOCK B [블락비] official thread__■ ■

Guest chopper!

Guest nichkhun

hi everyone, i'm not new with soompi but def new at commenting.

i would just like to find out if anyone knows of any sites that have block b raw videos for download.

i tried searching on clubbox but it didn't work out. can anyone help me?

please and thank you! :3

• Replies 718
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ceneash

zahieyjunki - that pic is from Park Kyung's twitter, i think you should credit as it is. ;] but aw, so cute, Jiho.. ~~

Nerdificated - as always, thanks for the shares! so many fancams, omg. xD all of them are hypnotizing, i will be seing boys in my dreams tonight for sure~~

Yunohmygawd - hello and welcome to this thread! yay, so many new people here, i'm so happy^^ and lol, i'm definitely buying their upcoming album, i don't care how much songs of it i would like or not. at first i didn't like their debut single so much, but i love it now. just need to get used to it. :D and what a lovely Jihoon's pic! isn't he with Mino? that derp face looks like Mino, lol!

nichkhun - hello there! i think you should try blockbintl.com!

sorry, no shares for now. but i'll find something, keke~

i may be gone for some time now because of my studies, dang... >.< but i believe that you guys can keep this thread lively without me, keke~ i'll still be lurking here, thought. xD

ok, just leaving this here. F**K US FOCUS ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!! omg, Jiho, wae so intense... *dead*

fA76V.gif

cr: vivigu@tumblr, reup by me

Guest zahieyjunki

i had problems with twitter so idk where the pic from. thnx for pointed it out.

reserved this for Park Kyung!

dd66072181ca7bb62f73b3d.jpg

2a3a9c6fd2fc83ecd1a2d3d.th.jpg09a2c658fafd91b709fa93f.th.jpg11e6e14d4aa49a43962b43d.th.jpg432e2163d631caa9b311c7f.th.jpg

613f6054a28ae6716159f3f.th.jpg730fba8fee60b65aa08bb7c.th.jpg7826fde4c5ffb15118d81fd.th.jpg12163d68fe32daa31b4cffc.th.jpg

43252163d63acaa9b311c7c.th.jpg61366054a283e6716159f3c.th.jpgc32621635639caa9b311c7c.th.jpg1c517e1151d7777808f7eff.th.jpg

cr; tagged + bestiz

Guest Nerdificated

Yunohmygawd aw, it doesn't show? D: How come? Also share as much love with us BBC's as you want! The more the merrier! ;D Thanks for the shares, P.O is so cute!~ BTW, do you have a fave? :D I've got P.O, but my brain has an internal battle whether or not to have all of 'em as favorites. Both Zico and U-Kwon occasionally compromise the position of P.O as my bias. I've never had this problem with other groups. ._.

ceneash this week and the following week, I'll probably not post that much here either. Cause: school. >_> But I'll try to update every now and then for our daily dose of Block B. :3 Also, that gif is <3 xD Zico has really piercing eyes. x)

zahieyjunki thanks for sharing these Kyung-pics! : D His smile~ I know I keep repeating that, but seriously, just by smiling he makes me happy. ^_^ (then again; just by existing, he makes me happy ;) )

I've got a couple of pre-debut gifs, that I weren't able to reupload, but they were already uploaded on tinypic by the poster:

200bf6a.gif

imhul1.gif

Credit and upload by bontheblock @ tumblr

Oh look! It's Kyung, Zico and Hanhae... who's it beside Zico? I can't determine. >_>

Anyway, if you haven't voted yet for Block B on eatyourkimchi, here's the polls:

Poll: Who should we do for next week's Music Monday?

Poll: Which video debut did you prefer (sorry, the last poll broke)

Vote for Block B! :D

Bye for today and good night! I've got a french test tomorrow, so no more internet... and thus the torture studying continues. >_>

Guest Yunohmygawd

ceneash

hello hello! and thank you for the welcome,must give these boys lots of love right? i actually was 'stalking' them prior to the debut cause they piqued my interest ~i wonder how they did it though since even though i am a lover of rookies...it's usually girlgroups ;A; now it's boy groups too again . i can't wait for their album even more now,i'm just so excited to hear what else they come up with. shall i anticipate more fierce tracks? XD

Nerdificated

i have no idea what the problem is with my icon but apparently i'm not the only one experiencing it /sigh. i tried changing it and it's the same,it may be something related to the new layout? . anyways,my bias is kyung actually. at first i had my eyes set out on zico but then kyung smiled during the performance of freeze and i was completely sold ;A; and then i discovered how amazing he is &i love him a lot now .___. .

& peeoh imo is like this big ball of fluff and cuteness that can turn fierce and powerful any second. i still think he's cute more than anything tho lolll

and some new(i hope) stuff ~ starring ukwondolf and the rest of the cutiepies X3

2ykhsgi.jpg

33mv9jm.jpg

2ufvm0p.jpg

cr.as tagged/fyeahblockb@tumblr reupl.by yunohmygawd

Guest ceneash

zahieyjunki - thanks for these Kyung pics! he always has such a bright aura around him, keke~

Nerdificated - oh well, let's hope others will help us in keep on updating this thread^^ and by the way, on that gif is also Mino with them, i'll post some videos here from the same event that these gifs are~ and i loove the first one gif - so much different expressions and emotions in  such a short time, lol, wae Jiho... xD

Yunohmygawd - yes yes yes, you should love these boys a lot! xD they are too precious to not be loved~ oh, and i have already posted these pics just a page back~ don't be too lazy to check out some few pages older updates^^

imma post some stuff now before sleep, lol. first of all, videos that i was talking about before~ and these weren't posted before, as i remember~ lol, i'm lecturing others, but  beeing not enough aware by myself, lol. xD still, can't believe that these pre-debut videos weren't posted before. WHY

let me swing it - the note (feat.Block B's ZICO [지코] )

alright - 라이머 (feat.Block B's Kyung,Mino)

[FANCAM] Jung Seul Gi [feat. ZICO Block B ] - Acquaintance

Block B's ZICO - 억척 [billion Chuck] live

cr: TheFREAK4456@youtube

i can tell by myself, that the one who films is Jihoon, lol. xD i'm sure that the dancers are Kwon and Minhyuk. but the one with cap... can it be Kyung? o.O

Block B Pre Debut Dance Practice

cr: kloveP92@youtube

random Jiho~ love this guy, omg<3 he just looks like a little school-boy!

0CHoWl.jpg

cr: fyzico@tumblr, reup by me

Guest Yunohmygawd

219e34x.jpg

cr. GreenpiaYP@twitter/ blockbintl@tumblr reupl by yunohmygawd

axy0kz.jpg

cr BlockB7@twitter/blockbintl@tumblr reupl by yunohmygawd

can i just be there too? no? ok

and @ ceneash omg i can't even explain how much your comment sent me into a giggle fit ;A; we just met and i already get called lazy omfg that describes just my whole existence X3 however,my bad . i did check out older posts but it must have slipped my mind.

i'll try to be more careful with that XD

Guest ceneash

Yunohmygawd - sorry for calling you lazy, i didn't mean to insult you... xD thanks for shares! also, it would be very good, if you could reupload pictures before posting them here~ lecturing again. OMG. that's what you get when the teacher is here. xD

so, vol.5 of Taeil's 44D fan replies!

O0tQal.jpg

cr: as tagged - bontheblock@tumblr, reup by me

Guest JEKK

omg i actually promise to post here with stuffs but i just cant stop myself from commenting on Taeil's 44D Replies =)))

Taeil is such a cutie. *squeze taeil* LOLOL at energy forces.

Guest Yunohmygawd

ceneash

noooo i didn't mean it that way lolll no worries dear it wasn't an insult ,i found it cute how people can discover that trait of mine so fast . i AM lazy loll and lecturing is good,i'm just getting into this being active on official threads thingy so it's helpful ! butbutbut i did reupload those pics before posting ,teacher XD ! just edited the post and mentioned that X3

& omfg Taeil is way too adorable for his own good! energy forces damn /sobs. so perfect so perfect boy. thank you for the share ! made my day ;A;

EDIT

Guest ceneash

JEKK - keke, i can understand you! Taeil's answers are so funny and cute. i was dying at energy forces. lol, Taeil, wae so precious~~

Yunohmygawd - ah well, what a relief. xD i promise i won't be picky again. xD

NOW JUST LOOK AT THIS!!!

6ZEUPl.jpg

AND ONE MORE BOMB

h5Hu6l.jpg

cr: bontheblock@tumblr, reup by me

i wanna watch this sooo much, uh oh~ Jiho will talk about Shinee, finally! i wanna hear more! and maknae about comparison with TOP?? OMG

i can't get enough of random Jiho<3 did he lost a game and needed to do a penalty again? or maybe he just enjoyed his penalty a lot? xD

2mOljl.gif

cr: fyzico@tumblr, reup by me

Kyung's fan replays. xD not much, but enough said. xD

ccfus.jpg

smart kitty Kwon~

knPVN.jpg

some macros. xD

3LFOdl.jpg

fvRkSl.jpg

cr: randomkio@tumblr, reup by me

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

Is it safe to say that Zico seems to be the favorite amongst the fans? He's definitely my favorite. My K-pop bias is pretty much Onew from SHINee, and Zico, looks wise, reminds me of an edgier version of Onew– which probably explains my attraction towards him. On the band as a whole, I didn't care for them much when they first debuted. Their debut song and concept wasn't original enough to garner my attention amongst all the newly debuting and existing boy groups. It also didn't help that they reminded me of Big Bang... However, "Wanna B" is catchy as heck and Zico's rapping is godly, not to mention the performance/dance being full of SWAG. TBH, it was Zico's hair that caught my attention first haha.

Guest Yunohmygawd

@ceneash loll that's okay. i was also a good kid and checked out all pages again now XD oh and....ummm how should i call you?

2aj5dz.jpg

cr.popkwon@tumblr reupl by yunohmygawd

i think no one posted this handsome punk's predebut pic before. now ain't he a looker? lol

Guest ceneash

VINTAGE'art: moderne - welcome to this thread! well, i know what you mean saying that Zico seems to be the favorite - it looks like he is. even other members approved that on their recent radio appearance. well, most people were expecting something more from their debut single, i also was one of them. but it is understandable - they were debuting as an idol group, so ofcourse they needed to sound like one. i believe Zico was talking about this, but i can't remember where and when, lol. about Big Bang... dunno, but i never saw any resemblance between these two groups. but well, as many people, as many opinions - this can't be helped. :} and lol, i understand why Zico's hair cought your attention! xD anyway, welcome here again, let's wait for boys new mini!~

Yunohmygawd - i have a feeling that i might be your unnie.... xD

cutie-pie pre-debut maknae~

vvDQE.jpg

GUYS, YOU MUST LISTEN TO THIS! young Jiho rapping in japanese~

cr: pushpuq@youtube

sorry, i might be over-reacting, but omg, he sounds so young, yet he is already full of swag. and well, i think his japanese is really good! this boy never cease to surprise me.

and one more pic~

sULSll.jpg

cr: BS11hanlove@twitter, reup by me

Guest Nerdificated

You guys, all these updates = <3 ^__^

I've been seriously stressed out this week and next week will be horrible as well. >_> But I just wanted to thank you all for updating and commenting! :D I see new faces! ;D

Yunohmygod Yeah, Kyung's smile!~ It's hard to ignore; I've mentioned it before, and I'll mention it once again: his smile melts my heart, it seems so genuine. ^__^ And ohmygod, P.O is so handsome in that pic!~ *o*

Welcome JUKK! Taeil's replies are hard to ignore, if I ever got responded to by him; I'd die out of happiness (and probably laughter if I got someone to translate x) ). 

Welcome to the thread VINTAGE'art: moderne! ^__^ And you're correct about Zico being the most popular... or at least according to the other members. ;) And I know "Wanna B" is great! :] And to be honest, the first thing that I noticed about Zico was not his hair, but his "four" eyebrows. xD

ceneash Oh, I was thinking it was Mino, but I wasn't sure, since he scrunched up his face. x) Also, all those cams are so nice. I love hearing them rap. ^__^ I already saw one or two of those cams, and I guess I should've posted them... but I didn't... heh... ^^' And haha! Kyung and Mino looks so small and boyish (no offense, it's cute) compared to Rhymer. :P

ALSO, I wanna see their performance in Japan! :D So cool! Although I'm a bit surprised that they're going to Japan already, but I am happy they are. :] And "Let me Show", I want to see that as well (I want to see alot... xD ) finally we get the group's point of view on the stuff everyone's been talking about; I feel bad for P.O, since everyone is calling him copycat and such... >_> Just because of his voice. Dayum, not fair. I hope they see it in a positive light, somehow. And I want to see what Zico says about SHINee I still cannot picture him there... no.

His rap in Japanese is cool. : o I want to hear him speak more Japanese; it's probably good since he lived there for 3 years. ^__^

Anyway here's a picture of U-Kwon, uploaded by BS11hanlove:

Apzqe.jpg

Credit: BS11hanlove @ twitter

Reup by me

I'd just like to say this; if you ever repost these pics that we reupload and post here in the thread, could you PLEASE at least credit us or the Soompi thread as reuploaders? I saw a bunch of pictures reposted (that we reuploaded, same url, etc.) on another thread on another site, without mentioning the reuploaders or credit... .__.' I know that we aren't the photographers or anything... ^__^'' But we still put in effort in this. By the way, I am not saying that all of you are doing this, so don't misunderstand. :P

No offense meant though, continue spreading the Block B-love! :D

Schedule:

May 23rd

May 24th

- [Recording] MTV the Show 7:00 PM

May 25th

- [Public Broadcast] WBS Broadcasting (Wonju)

May 26th

May 27th

May 28th

- [broadcast] KBS “100 Points out of 100” 5:00 PM (Jaehyo)

- [Public Broadcast] CBS Broadcasting @ Lotte World Garden Stage

Credit: bontheblock @ tumblr

Not much this week either, but there's still some goodies. ;D 

More pictures will follow. ;D

Edit:

Pics! :D

20110425 롯데월드 (단체)

vwqne.jpg

qHxFAm.jpgyrxXVm.jpg

VXa9B.jpg

Lunsym.jpgW1sYrm.jpgeG6FOm.jpgfLdy5m.jpgMOf57m.jpgqyqUhm.jpg6KQpCm.jpgtcxnkm.jpgLrzcam.jpg

yL14M.jpg

6qjs4.jpg

nEOqV.jpg

qMRdD.jpg

GfX1mm.jpglTtGpm.jpgIdr7im.jpgFdLbum.jpgBS7Crm.jpgavGvKm.jpg

20110430 롯데월드 (단체)

KyA6B.jpg

wIbism.jpgn1jzim.jpgaKTE0m.jpgofr0cm.jpgFXYuum.jpgRtyRqm.jpgf3foAm.jpgxkXmRm.jpgFJRc6m.jpg

CREDIT: BB-DARLING

Reup by me

Seriously, the big picture of Zico makes me miss his hair. D: Although I love the hair he has now. xD Edit: Ok. I know, big post. So sorry. ^ ^'

Here's the audition-video of U-Kwon for JYPE:

U-Kwon (Block B ) - JYP Audition Dance

U-Kwon’s (white shirt) dance audition for JYP.  Uploaded the video himself in 2009 through Nate.
Credit: bontheblock @ tumblr and 7ONTHEBLOCK @ youtube

2R3SL.jpg

Credit: bontheblock @ tumblr

LMAO, U-Kwon! Fly swatters, omg, this... xD

Now that's it for today, I'm sorry for the long post. >_> Good night BBC's! :D

Guest ceneash

Nerdificated - i'm not sure, but it looks like P.O and Mino were a classmates~ well, since they both are 93'liners and.... lol, i'm so awesome at conclusions. xD but anyway, i think i am right~ i'm still curious, why Hanhae and Mino didn't end up in Block B. *o* it's just a guessing, but is it possible that P.O replaced Mino? LOL. i'm getting a bit off topic now, sorry~ i was also surprised because they were going to Japan, but well as i can understand, they were invited? dunno. 

and thank you for all these shares!!!~~ lol @ Kwon's audition dance - his hair dances more than him! xD

I'd just like to say this; if you ever repost these pics that we reupload and post here in the thread, could you PLEASE at least credit us or the Soompi thread as reuploaders? I saw a bunch of pictures reposted (that we reuploaded, same url, etc.) on another thread on another site, without mentioning the reuploaders or credit... .__.' I know that we aren't the photographers or anything... ^__^'' But we still put in effort in this. By the way, I am not saying that all of you are doing this, so don't misunderstand. :P

No offense meant though, continue spreading the Block B-love! :D

you have better eloquence than me, so i'll just quote you. xD

well, wanted to share MTV Let Me Show and Behind The Show videos, but i have only found a dl links on blockbintl. let's wait for subs and now i'm watching it by myself, lol. xD it is really funny and kinda awkward sometimes. xD subs are in need asap! but gonna leave a link of their perf, keke~

110520 MTV The Show Block B WannaB

cr: 92nanman@youtube

Let Me Show subbed!! yay!

Block B - Let Me Show

Block B - Let Me Show (part2)

cr: 7ONTHEBLOCK@youtube

cannot unsee - JIHO U GRABBY HANDS LOL

MTV, ilu! you are being so nice to our boys<3

Jaehyo on 100/100 again!~ 

110521 [Full Ep. 26] Oh My School / 100 points out of 100 [Part 1/6]

110521 [Full Ep. 26] Oh My School / 100 points out of 100 [Part 2/6]

110521 [Full Ep. 26] Oh My School / 100 points out of 100 [Part 3/6]

110521 [Full Ep. 26] Oh My School / 100 points out of 100 [Part 4/6]

110521 [Full Ep. 26] Oh My School / 100 points out of 100 [Part 5/6]

110521 [Full Ep. 26] Oh My School / 100 points out of 100 [Part 6/6]

cr: annyeong01@youtube

fancam of famous Jiho's rapping - i can't get tired of this, keke

110521 Block B at Pyeongchon Central Park rap

cr: joliciel21@youtube

plus one more song, where pre-debut Jiho is featured in~ you can hear him starting 1:22

HERE

cr: pushpuq@youtube

Kwon tweeted a picture of himself, that was took 7 years ago. that means, when he 12 years old. O.O SO CUTE~

fgNLIl.jpg

cr: U_Kwon@twitter, reup by me

one more pic~ Jaehyo with black hair, it fits him and his character, lol. xD

GLZjZl.jpg

cr: BS11hanlove@twitter, reup by me

BS11hanlove is spoiling us~~ looks like Kwon's hairstyle was fixed xD

xUQnPl.jpg

7aEuBl.jpg

cr: BS11hanlove@twitter, reup by me

Guest pumkikim7191

I was cryed when i saw P.O talk about antifans .....

>"<

Hate them , so czazy

BBC plz supporting Block B ^^ ♥

Guest ceneash

pumkikim7191 - keke, i'm sure he just acted like he was crying. :3 maknae is good at acting~

110521 Block B Wanna B fancam

cr: joliciel21@youtube

now we have TWO members, who are showing their abs. next to kitty-Kwon

oLgCtl.jpg

.....we have Grapefruit!!! 

iMWUbl.gif

cr: aimeee@tumblr, reup by me

so yeah, two main dancers showing-off their abs. AND I AIN'T EVEN MAD. xD

110521 at Pyeongchon Central Park Festival

gaEgEl.jpg

vjOrAs.jpgCQonws.jpgLHDYBs.jpgXMzbts.jpggghj6s.jpg8BLSjs.jpgHLhNas.jpglAGaKs.jpgVcfKJs.jpglKDEIs.jpgWqe37s.jpgR1lqvs.jpgRSAqHs.jpgRjRTKs.jpgchovss.jpgFIEvEs.jpgqcou5s.jpgZEHgEs.jpgfxATfs.jpgbe0NXs.jpghiPNcs.jpgHg721s.jpg1Q6u2s.jpghj6yks.jpg6vP1bs.jpg0gsXws.jpgPgPV2s.jpgaqA4Ws.jpgE0V29s.jpghCrZes.jpgk8H8us.jpgXNc3Hs.jpgSWEU8s.jpg1vlccs.jpgOESHjs.jpgallaZs.jpgWVPWas.jpgRA19gs.jpgq8KSgs.jpg3Cnucs.jpgsCfIis.jpgqnWehs.jpglQPLss.jpg

cr: hipndol.ivyro.net, reup by me

Guest VINTAGE'art: moderne

ceneash: not so much appearance wise in relation to BB, but as you mentioned, the idol feeling of their debut song which I felt was heavily overproduced with synthesized beats– in which the majority of BB's songs contain. “Wanna B” is less flashy which is why I like it so much…

Nerdificated: lmao, those eyebrows on anyone else, I would’ve been thinking wtf. But on Zico, he pulls it off. :]]

P.O on “Let Me Show”… freakin’ adorable. **thanks for the welcomes. :)

Guest ceneash

VINTAGE'art: moderne - i know, i can get your point. didn't mean to be harsh or anything. ;] and no prob, glad to see new people here~

more of 110521 at Pyeongchan Central Park Festival

mQJukl.jpg

iUHGQs.jpgiAcnrs.jpgEWJjas.jpg8A0Wzs.jpggSjWDs.jpgNKWrss.jpgjeVM8s.jpgAFQY7s.jpgoNYzCs.jpgayrCTs.jpgM6DM0s.jpgweEkTs.jpgDXClks.jpg9QICBs.jpgvYNEEs.jpg

cr: parkkyoung.com, reup by me

BUV6rl.jpg

0wbpAs.jpgMbasJs.jpgMQrbis.jpgkItFis.jpgtvj0Cs.jpgthWAms.jpg9f8lws.jpg1CQiis.jpgCdE4Ss.jpgP4lnqs.jpgoPxt1s.jpgaL9ras.jpgIvSzTs.jpgGiNB7s.jpgwc566s.jpgLvLIRs.jpgMQrbis.jpg132U1s.jpgG3W7js.jpgeU03es.jpgCNRyJs.jpg3M3b4s.jpghlEIVs.jpgj5OQKs.jpg

cr: endian.tistory.com, reup by me

DO NOT FORGET TO CREDIT IF TAKING THESE

Block B guests on MTV’s “Let Me Show”

DCiqY.jpg

On May 20th, Block B guested on MTV Korea’s new interview segment of their music program, “Let Me Show“, and shared stories of their past and cleared up some rumors.

Leader Zico revealed that he had studied abroad in Japan for three years in order to prepare for art school before picking up music as a hobby.  He also cleared up rumors of him being an SM Entertainment trainee for SHINee and revealed that although he did go through the casting and camera testing process, he was not a potential member of SHINee.

Ulzzang member Jaehyo showed off his talents as a casting manager by revealing that he was the one that introduced Junhyung to Cube Entertainment and Lee Joon to J. Tune Camp. Maknae P.O.addressed the hateful replies he’s been receiving for his low voice, which people thought was similar toT.O.P., by pretending to tear up in agony.

Concluding the interview, Block B revealed that they hoped to continue honing their production skills and expand from producing their own music to covering everything from style to choreography in the future as self-producing idols.

Check out the rest of the subbed episode below!

1 and 2

source: allkpop

Archived