The new 2006 Miss World Cup girls

Guest tomjones

Guest LovexPoison

She's not lookin' too cute in those other pics... but she looked okay in the first pics. o_o;; Not amazing though~

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haneul love

DANG han jang hee is HOT! but her boobs look kind of fake ..

SHE'S SO PRETTY O.O TALL AND SKINNY *super jealous*

i think she'll make it big~! mina is hot.. but she's old - _ -;

Guest xrosee;

mina is getting old t hough............

eh ..... we need prettier girls....

or like really hot guys w. hot bods to be the world cup boy lol

i really woudln't mind staring~

Guest heygingersnap

lol, yeah... i'm remember jang hee from the togo game. people were saying she looked like BoA or something but i don't see the similarities other than their hair. :huh:

she's pretty and looks really skinny, but... i don't know. maybe she'll be made up a little more and stuff. :sweatingbullets:

Guest chubzzy

no offence, but from those other pics of her, i think she looks like a man! like a transgender or something....

i'll say mina is better than her!

Guest _MISO

HAHAHA are you kidding?

The elf girl looks good in just that one picture, and the other girl everyone hates.

She and her friends already had their own photographers who took and posted their pictures to make them famous.

Her nose is so fake too.

Guest fattycake

they're cute but their looks don't really command the attention like what mina brought to the public.

i seriously think that's stupid though, purposely promoting yourself shamelessly during a world event. the world cup's about soccer not the hot chicks who try to make money off the hype.

Archived