[manga] Beauty is the Beast

Guest asian_love2788

Guest asian_love2788

Beauty is the Beast is a manga series by Tomo Matsumoto, currently published in English by Viz Media's Shojo Beat.

hqdefault.jpg

Synopsis: When bubbly eleventh-grader Eimi Yamashita finds out that her parents are relocating for work, she decides to strike out on her own and move into a dormitory for girls. Little does Eimi suspect the exciting romantic adventures that await her there! Eimi's fellow residents are a little bit crazy but a whole lot of fun. They've got a secret mission planned for Eimi's new resident initiation...and it has something to do with sneaking into the boys' dormitory across the street and returning with a special keepsake! Can Eimi pull it off without getting caught by one of the handsomest (and cruelest) boys in the dorm?

I really like this, it's only has 3 volumns out right now but it's really interesting and good. And plus Eimi is just so darn adorable.

Published by: Viz

Guest Izam.

I have the entire set in Chinese! Total of 5 volumes. I've been trying to tell people to read this!

The interactions in between the characters are brilliant. I've read this many times and can never get tired of it. So funny and cute. It's light-hearted and smart. Not much drama but wonderful to read!

MY FAVORITE MANGA. 2 thumbs up. (I wonder how the English version reads though)

• 9 months later...
Guest yence

i think so too...the heroine its not just ordinary heroine like we usually know. eimi is just like a child. cute, nice and simple minded :sweatingbullets: it reminds me wen all her fren matchmaking her wit the boy who she meet wen she learn to make a promotion video....his name hanuki?? damn im forgot!...

i dont know that eimi just a naive persons...she even dont realize that hanuki like her n' jealous wen she hug wanibuchi in front of his eyes! :sweatingbullets:

btw until now, i dont quite clear bout realtionship between eimi n' wanibuchi...is they already official yet??

• 1 month later...
Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I have the entire set in Chinese! Total of 5 volumes. I've been trying to tell people to read this!

The interactions in between the characters are brilliant. I've read this many times and can never get tired of it. So funny and cute. It's light-hearted and smart. Not much drama but wonderful to read!

MY FAVORITE MANGA. 2 thumbs up. (I wonder how the English version reads though)

I agree! I read the entire series in japanese though.

I loved everything, the mangaka is one of my favorites as well. ^_^

I need to re-read it, tonight shall be it! haha.

Guest shiwon&ryowook

WOW beauty and the beast !~thats soo cool

is there actual link to this..

when i was a kid i used to watch some fairytale but it was in anime

i always thought that beauty and the beast was originally from Disney

Guest jayjo

i just recently found out about this manga; i bought vol 1 but i havent got the rest.

hey amatsu, would it be alright if u re-upload the latest chap release pls? ^^

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

^http://savefile.com/projects/922131

WOW beauty and the beast !~thats soo cool

is there actual link to this..

when i was a kid i used to watch some fairytale but it was in anime

i always thought that beauty and the beast was originally from Disney

haha, it's not beauty and the beast, it's beauty is the beast.. has nothing to do with the Disney movie. :P

Guest yence

@dazzleanddestroy: wat ch is that??

i already read wen shimonu (finally) realizes somthing 'goodside' bout wanichin...its so funny wen eimi say to him "i told u so!!" hehe... :D

Guest yence

^http://savefile.com/projects/922131

help!

why i cant open the zipfile...?? all of it...

i try to download it again but its same, is it me or theres somthing wrong wit the file?? cause everytime i try to unzipped it says 'the zip file corrupted'...wats wrong??? :tears::tears:

@amatsu: wat ch is that??

i just began to read this yesterday night (3:45am)i was bored and came across this manga so i started to read it and loved it!

Eimi is so adorable! i can't wait till i see the next chapter!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest vanggirlie

thanks for introducing me to this manga. it's totally fun to read. i love eimi and wanichin...everything about these two characters are great. i hope there is more development in them for the future.

you know, at first it was kind of hard for me to follow this manga but after a while i got use to it. well it's not like i've never read mangas before...because i have but yea...

yence i opened the files and they are working fine for me. try re-dl the files again and then extract it.

well i hope you guys update here.

this manga rocks!!!

While I was reading Beauty is the Beast, I noticed that Eimi sort of reminds me of Nodame? There are obviously differences between the two but somehow, they're a lot alike. Like:

-Both are oblivious to any guy but the one they're "obsessed" with.

-Both have a certain surprising talent despite their cluelessness (Nodame: piano / Eimi: um... how she can jump over gates, lol)

I really like these types of heroines, and I've been searching for new mangas with heroines similar to Nodame or Eimi. :)

Archived