• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest duckbutt'

Round Three:

roundthreeeeee.jpg

Round Four:

roundfourrrrrr.jpg

And yet again no credits. Pretty much all colorization. Aahah, I really should start using textures. x)

Since Jesster posted Round Six pictures, I suppose I'll post Round Seven? And YUHH HP <3

Merlin OMG I CHANGE MY MIND. ROUND SEVEN=TANGLED will be the next round, and I apologize, most of the pictures I'll post will probably not be KPOP X\

Round Seven Photos:

I shall come back to edit with pictures. I'm trying to find some really good ones. D:

jesster. - Ahaha, it's okay. Take your time with the poster. I actually kind of forgot. xD And YESS HP pictures. Can't wait for round six now. And Ikr? I'm dying of the wait! I can't wait until the DVD comes out. It will be epiccc.

e-tah - I love love love your Sunye icons. The colors and textures are beautiful. Super pretty. And thanks! You are making sense. haha

coolcoke. - Thank you! I tend to make colors lighter for some reason? I'm not very good at colorizing with dark colors. Ehhh.

Yoyo - Are you by any chance, over at Chocolyn? Cause I'm pretty sure I've seen you there before? Haha If you are, Li Yin icons anyone? And I love your icons btw. <3

Guest twopercent

thy YES. OMG. YOU STILL HAVE IT <3 i think i lost it when i cleared out my hard drive or something, and too lazy to search through my multiple tinypic and photobucket accounts to find it but YAY YOU STILL HAVE IT! <3 i don't even remember the last time talking to you on msn..was probably when we tried to force angel to make the comeback banner but you ended up doing it anyway so we tried to get her to make the thread and it never happened? idk LOL. I MISS US TOO. THIS. (courtesy of angel's facebook profile picture album LOL) and yeah. comeback soon. after my exams anyway. hahaa <3 AND WOMAN. TEACH ME HOW TO MAKE ICONS AS AMAZINGLY PRETTY AS YOURS!

linda EHEM. you know i can't make icons to save my life. it's like..such a small canvas i don't even know what to do. LOL. NEVER. NO WAY. your c&c ones were beautiful! mine were just like..whut. omg i miss the wonderbang days, what happened to 'beware of her'? and i remember our webcam times too! (times as in like..twice but yeah) i need to start appearing online more then we can chattttt<3 gaaaaaaawd i REALLY love your last se7en/hanbyul icon! it looks so calm and pretty idek how to explain it but it's wonderful love <3

everyone's sunye icons look so stylish, love all the colours and designs!

Guest tinyredrobots

I've been running out of creative ideas @-@

Everyone's icons here are so beautiful and original, it's actually very inspirational :3

Oh and you guys can call me Kay o/ I've been ecstatic to join the battle~

Of course, here are my rounds.

shb03.jpg

ms04.jpg

cr: no textures used

Guest churnip!

AHHHHH i want to steal too. im sorry i cannot contribute to all this greatness. crap, *wipes drool*, i'm messing a mess in here.... ILL BE BACK. YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME YETTT! :(

-ysa

I was gonna join, but...you guys already got so far and with so many people too, so I decided not to. I'm not committed enough anyway. XD But waaaahhhhhhhhhhh *Q* I love everyone's round! EVERYONE'S <3 This thread is progressing very well. It's even brought back all these old soompiers I haven't see in a while! haha :D

Guest &adamo.

just thought i'd bump the thread up

AND tell you guys how beautiful everyone's icons are  :)

im jelly!

ps. imma be busy with tests till maybe next next week

so imma officially put myself in study mode <3

Guest vanessa_x17

wow all the icons look so beautiful. it seems so fun its been a while since ive done icons or a battle and i really want to get in on it theres just so many wonderful icons i cant even begin to make specific comment on them

theyre all really great but some that stick out to me so far ::

jesster. : round 1 icon 1, round 2 icon 3

e-tah: round 1 icon 1, round 4 icon 1 & 2

mikki_michelle : round 2 all 3

tinyredrobots : round 2 icon 3

cheramour : round 4 all 3

might come back and add more comments

Guest vanessa_x17

three days later im back with some icons

BAM! ive been itching to make icons lately and this is the perfect time! so here goes nothing.

im not too proud of round 1 and 6 :(

i will definitely make more but i do need sleep. ill be back to post pictures

22769218.jpg

51353699.jpg

46585209.jpg

76660532.jpg

credits: henna, lovebasics, piemin, sanami276, flyinghigh

edit edit ..

pictures for round 8?

egt95.jpg

MWLcZ.jpg

yaOOw.jpg

UJKI6.jpg

UkBPV.jpg

Guest vanessa_x17

im back with round 8... i feel like the only one still doing the battle X_X someone post soon i cant wait to see the rest of it!

72775728.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Guest jesster.

round 6

105pmqe.jpg

cr: velvetb0x & lovebasics

round 7

64h075.jpg

cr: colorscandy & lovebasics

Everyone's icons are looking great! I hope we don't all ditch this battle, haha.

vanessa_x17 | your icons are so gorgeous! i love the bright colors and your texture usage <3

OohBrilliant | Tangled!!! <333 I've never really made icons with animated caps before, so this will be a bit of a challenge.

Yoyo | thank you! your icons are really pretty too.

Guest belle-epoque

Oh my goodness.........it seems as if all the pros are in one battle/thread! O_O Wow! This is all very eye pleasing!

I was thinking about joining, but goodness, I think I rather stalk!

Guest duckbutt'

OMG I forgot about this! D: I needa catch up with the Rounds. lol darn...

jesster - Haha, I know. I loveeee Tangled, I just had to see what awesome icons people would come up for it. (:

Guest -p.dee

oh my gawsh! all the icons are so flippin' gorgeous! i love the colors and texture usages in all of them. not to mention the variety kills me. <3 i was going to join, but i've been intimidated. i shall sit back and watch the beauty flow. d:

Guest jesster.

You should definitely join Jewlie! Aha, the battle is so dead by now though x___x What with testing and what not, I guess everyone's busy.

(I'll be back with my round 8 soon)

Guest -p.dee

i would, but i don't even know how to ps anymore. lol. yeh. hopefully everyone's done soon because i can't wait to see more. ^-^

Guest jesster.

ROUND 8

x214b8.jpg

cr: aquatilitis, lovebasics, velvetb0x, yunhe

jewlie: aw, that's too bad. i do hope you start ps-ing soon again - you had some of the best graphics i'd ever seen <3

Archived