round seven MIURA HARUMA

d a y.b r e a k

seveneleven.jpg

babyroo

ccb7.jpg

→ ditch when we get lazy

^ puahahha

Lisa and Jessa *your names even rhymes, I'm such a dork*

Jessa, I love the coloring. It's blue <3 and and...can you give me your cropping skills, pweetty please?

Lisa, yellow is the of royalty in my country lol. And dude you make me want to sing along that song lol. Love the coloring&cropping for the first icon

Guest cher amour

OH HEY GUYS 8D

First of all, Jessa, that header is so simple but SO pretty. You always make everything pretty. Hehe.

Lisa: I love your first icon and the colouring too~ And in the second one, the cropping is <3

Jessa: The first one of yours has to be my fav as well! I like how it's just her head. It looks so nice though. 8D Pretty colouring<3<3 Why am I not surprised IU is your first round? LMFAO.<3

I can't wait for more (:

now onto this battle LOL XDD

ccb2.jpg

oh lisa lisa lisa , no no no i insist that we share the duty :D SHARING IS CARING ~~~~

LOL it looks more orange to me than yellow :o it's the graphics card T_T

mariam , LOL :D its okay , i like to point out rhymes as well XD LOL can you give me your banner making skills?! XD they're too pretty!

teaaaa , AHAHAHAH i didnt really do much to the header ): i wish i didnt add the title asogijaosg and tyty :D im surprised that my first round isnt jaejoong .. again LMAO

twopeasinapod.jpg

Jessa: ): I've chosen like ALL the pictures so far, actually we've kinda divided the task.

:D I'm almost done testing, so by thursday I won't be 'dying' anymore. tehe. ARGH, this made me so frustrated, that darn W ruined my liiiife. (: i like your first icon. GD FOCUSED. PERFECTION.

Mariam: Oh, gosh you are far too kind.

:( lisa is rusty, sad sad sad. :o what country are you from? :) i like yellow, it makes me feel happy. tehe :D

Thy/Tea: I forgot how I use to write your name, because in my head all I have to say is T. and saying Tea reminds me of the person i share accounts with, but everyone calls you Tea, but you're Thy.

:( CONFUSED. anyways :D thanks for the kind kind comments darling, very much appreciated. 

Guest milkbottle.

LISA. you didn't tell me about this you sadihaosidhoisahdohads MEAN . WOMAN , YOU CAN COLOR ICONS BETTER THAN I CAN . WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS ASKING FOR ICONS FROM ME ADIAOSHDIOASHDIASHD ?! MAKE 'EM YOURSELF -____- . andformeaswell :] . you have to be nice to me cause im sending you stickers ! BE NICE . make me icons :] . BIG BANG ! teeehehehhehehe , round twoooo ~ ima ... steal them and lock them away in my drawer :] . TEEEEEHEEEEEEEE . ilovetabi . now go make more icons !

JESSA. helllooooo :] . your coloring is awesome too . teehee , you guys should only make big bang icons . causeeeee they're awesome . and and ... pretttyy icons . and me likeyy . AHAHHA , im high right now and i have no idea why -__- . make more icons ! both of you ! make me happy :] . LOL !

too high x_x .

Guest xi_luv_u

DANG! LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA do you REMEMBER MEEEEEE! T____T *sadface*

i wont mention my name....did u remember :)!!!!!

WE NEVER TALK ANYMOREEEEEEEEEEEEE! D:!!!!!!!!!!!

jessa and lisa! amazing battle so far!

jessa! I LOVEEEEEEEE ur coloring in first round! BEAUTIFUL!~

LISA i love ur round two!~ i like ur second icon! ur crop!~ <3

hwaiting girls!!!!

threemusketeers.jpg

BOM BOM POW! 

Yuki Pooki:

:( I didn't think it was important to tell you, i also half thought that I did tell you. LOL, OH YUKI! I can't color icons like you can, you're like the goddess of cropping and coloring. they're so perfect, thats why you have to make me TONS. :D I'm totally looking forward to that letter, with your cute stickers, and your cute handwriting, because you're darn cute - cutie. phew.gif

YeonJae: OH MY GOSH, i hope I spelled your name correctly, because whenever I refer to you I always think YJ. Of course I remember you.

:D you were like my first friend on here! At least, I think so. sweatingbullets.gif Oh well, it's been such a long time! I've been meaning to catch up with you on msn or something but you always seem so busy! :( Lisa has missed you tons! How are you! How have you been! Are you in college now? I've always remembered you crying about studying and being tons smart. :( we must catch up, now!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK BOMMMM ♥

ccb3.jpg

OMG lisa you beast i had a hard time with these pictures D; ♥ and LOLOLOL you weren't kidding with the tables LOL

LOOLL hi yuki =) thankss for the compliment ! LOL awww but i like other bands too D; LOL

YEONJAEEEEEEE i miss you ! : ( and thank you thank you :D i love your everything ! LOL

Guest xi_luv_u

YeonJae: OH MY GOSH, i hope I spelled your name correctly, because whenever I refer to you I always think YJ. Of course I remember you. you were like my first friend on here! At least, I think so. Oh well, it's been such a long time! I've been meaning to catch up with you on msn or something but you always seem so busy! Lisa has missed you tons! How are you! How have you been! Are you in college now? I've always remembered you crying about studying and being tons smart. we must catch up, now!

^ yup you did. and u can just say yj. a lot of ppl do. hahaha :)! it's short. anyways yes! I MISS YOU FREAKIN MUCH! i think i was...not sure..but dude! u were like first 5 person i talked on soompi :)! <3 wow! such a long timeeee! and yes. aw u should just drop by! or something. i just put busy..when sometimes i'm not. hahaha. >W<! dude! >W< i thought u forgot about me <33333 MISS U!. i'm fine. college killing me. but wayyyyyy better than high school! A LOT BETTER! hahaha. LMFAO! haha. nah. and yes i did cry a lot. my teachers always torture me T_T! *sniff* but college professors are amazinggg! hahaha and yes! we need to catch up! DUDE! i still have ur card thing u made for me <3 hehehe....my name thing! LOL..in my photobucket! :)!

JESSA! <3 we need to catch up too! with cara. like old times <333 seriously T___T! LOL..my everything sucks now. >W< havent been practicing cuz of school. T^T totally different. hahaha

btw love both ur crops~ <3

Guest milkbottle.

LISA. WELL YOU DIDN'T TELL ME . AND NOW IM HURT . YOU CAN MAKE IT UP TO WITH PRETTY BIG BANG ICONS THOUGH ! TCHHH . YOU . AMAZING . COLORING . GIMMEEEEE ! YOUMAKEMETONS :] ! MUAHA , study hard this week ! and you'll get my letter ... a week after your exams :] . and im not cute -___- . stop it ! NOT CUTE . NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT . bommie is amazing :] . you make pretty bommie icons ! MEWANT . make moreeeeeeee . don't ditch or i'll ... take back my letter .

JESSA. welllll , i don't mind bommie too ;D . bommie is amazing . together with colorings by the both of you , she's just like ... TOTALLY AWESOME >D . LOVE BOM ! LALALA , ima steal all the icons here just cause im cool and can get away with anything B) . MAKE MORE PEOPLE ! SPREAD THE LOVEEE ~

Jessa : Tehee, rhymes are fun. those icons the big bang ones looks so mysterious and the bommie looks so soft. my banner skills?? You can have them but I think it wouldn't be useful since you're a pro

Lisa : I love the cropping for the big bang ones, dude can I have your cropping skills?? and the park bom icons, I love the dark brown colour in the icons.

I'm from Malaysia. I like yellow too sometimes lol. It's happy, right?? maybe that's why emoticons are yellow *ahhh~ i'm so lame -__-*

talk about nice icons ... heehes, hi hi hi!

i adore the first IU round, looking forward for more!

.. hehe don't ditch now!

fourormore.jpg

Jessa: You're bad to the bone lady! rolleyes.gif

Yeonjae: Wow, it must have been so long ago since I've talked to you. I think, I think I'll post in your cafe thing here on soompi instead of being a creeper on MSN. :) Seems like a safer bet if you ask me. phew.gif anyways, I think the last time I talked to you, or what I remember, was when you went to Korea for the summer, and some girl got catty with you on the streets, and you cried and wanted to pull her hair? wacko.gif I don't know. But I think thats the last time I talked to you. :o wow, you're in college already? Time sure does fly by, where do you go? What are you majoring in? :D is it fun? w00t.gif

YukiPooki: YOU NEED TO STOP YELLING AT ME. Or I won't make you anything at all, not that I was going to or anything. Yeah, I'll taunt you using .. who do you like? Jihoo? I'll just never post in my fic thread again, and destroy you. :) bwahah. You're sleeping right now, wake up. Lisa is bored. sleep.gif

Mariam: You live in Malaysia? That's so cool! You live near Yuki then! w00t.gif Wow, I'm jealous. I've always wanted to visit that place, actually anywhere tropical. It seems fun. You're awfully cute, the yellow thing. wub.gif and I have no idea what you're talking about. Your skills in EVERYTHING is like seven times way better than mine. You're nuts. Totally nuts!sweatingbullets.gif

Linda: :) Thanks for stopping by! I won't ditch if you don't ditch your battle! phew.gif

I'm murdering these emoticons. 

Guest xi_luv_u

Yeonjae: Wow, it must have been so long ago since I've talked to you. I think, I think I'll post in your cafe thing here on soompi instead of being a creeper on MSN. Seems like a safer bet if you ask me. anyways, I think the last time I talked to you, or what I remember, was when you went to Korea for the summer, and some girl got catty with you on the streets, and you cried and wanted to pull her hair? I don't know. But I think thats the last time I talked to you. wow, you're in college already? Time sure does fly by, where do you go? What are you majoring in? is it fun?

^ LOL! i forgot....hahah...at the street :o! LOL...tht was long time go...i'm a harabeoji..forget easily..but i cant believe u remember...and i dont..hah...but the hair pull..i think i remember...yup college :)! it's pretty cool! better than hs! and teacher are chill! i'm majoring in gfx design :) hehhe but it's totally different from what we do here at soompi..really different @_@ and a bit boring :(! cuz i cant do what you like to do...u have boundaries which sucks butt! :(!

Guest milkbottle.

JESSA. your icons make me happppy :] .

LISA. your icons make me happpppy too ;D . i don't yell at you ]: . i type in CAPS , just cause im cool like that . URGH , YOU EVIL . HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLEEE PERSON ]: ! don't kill jihoo ! or i'll like ... kill the letter ! and you'll never see itttttttt ! NEVERRRRRRRRR ! im talking to you on MSN -___- ! you should go to sleep . so that you'll turn into a normal person . ... hopefully :x . LISA IS OLD & MEAN ]:< . ima run away now :x .

Guest NatashaNurtiara

I like the colors but maybe you should have a little more creativity. For example, instead of putting the pictures side by side you can photoshop them together so that it will look so much cleaner and gives you a natural flowyyyy to the poster. But I really love your colors or maybe Im just into pastel colors! woohooo

WORK HARD ON YOUR OTHER ARTWORKKKKKKKKKKKK <3

These are gorgeous icons!!! I really like round 4! I like daybreak's ChaeRa icon and babyroo's CL icon!! Which brings me...my name is Camille ^^ It's nice to meet you both! So who's who? LOL. :sweatingbullets: I can't wait for more rounds ^^

Archived