[COVER] Song Jieun - Going Crazy

Joongieness

Creepy stalker song ._. but awesome nonetheless! :D

lalalalalove this song! the lyrics are creepy and all but i still love it! XD

it's a rushed cover (meaning i didn't have time to practice and just recorded it right away after replaying the song again and again XD) so i'm soooo sorry if my voice is annoying, or if it cracks at some point, or if my pronunciation is wrong, or if the rapping sucks :l

NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.

i own nothing but my voice. all of the voices were done by me ^.^ (the rapping was hella hard)

i hope you'll give it a listen ^.^

thanks~

Guest JUST-5MILE

I applaud you for doing a full cover of the song! ^__^b It seems like you're the first here to do the rap too.

I really enjoyed your cover. To me, this didn't really seem like a rushed cover. Haha~ 

Good job! Hope to hear more from you! :3

I applaud you for doing a full cover of the song! ^__^b It seems like you're the first here to do the rap too.

I really enjoyed your cover. To me, this didn't really seem like a rushed cover. Haha~ 

Good job! Hope to hear more from you! :3

wow thanks a lot! :D

haha there were a lot of mistakes on the rap part but i'm glad you still enjoyed the cover ^o^

thanks again~

Archived