♥♥♥ SongSong Couple ♥♥♥

Guest bettechai

Guest omgitscrystal

Wow, this thread is really dead :(

I'm a super big fan of this couple and I'll always smile when I see a picture of them together ;) They can really make me happy anytime!

Hehe~ Oh wells, I miss the times when Song Joong Ki was in Running Man :( I miss them standing together and showing skinship! Ah~ Song Joong Ki ah, it's time for you to return to Running Man already! Our JiHyo needs you hehehe~ Aish, I know it's impossible for Joong Ki to return since he is really busy with his studies, CF and he is a MC of a new variety show! :(

edit: OMG I TOPPED PAGE TWO

• 2 weeks later...

i love both SongSong & monday couple.. laugh.gif their interactions were very funny..

hope song joong ki could go back to RM as regular cast (not just a guest) sad.gif

• 1 month later...

OMG, I had no idea this thread existed! If I knew, I would have posted here all the time. Haha. I LOVE the Song-Song Couple! :wub: I miss them so much on Running Man. I wish Joong Ki would come back already. The show is still awesome, but it's just not the same without him.

They should do a rom-com drama. That would just be the most awesome thing to watch. Hehe.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also like the songsong couple, and wish joonki will be back, or even better that they will do a drama together in the future that would be soo awesome, they look really good together and we know from running man that they have good chemistry. if I was a producer i would totally use their unscreen chemistry to make one amazing drama staring these two

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...

http://www.parentherald.com/articles/41609/20160506/song-hye-kyo-vs-song-ji-hyo-for-song-joong-ki-which-song-song-couple-wins.htm

Hey guys, here you can show your love for this amazing couple by voting for Song Ji Hyo and Song Joongki as the best couple, fighting guys ;)

it may be years ago that they showed their amazing chemistry, but all the sweet moments are not forgotten and never will!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Look what I found, talk about KILLER visuals ;) i'm still waiting for the reunion and coupling of our songsong couple in future drama, the fact that they are both actors will always make me hope that someone realizes the amazing chemistry they showed on RM was soo amaazing, real and natural that they have to reunite in a future romantic drama

• 2 months later...

It's 2017.  I still love the Song Song couple. ♥  Still waiting for their drama or film together. ^_^

tumblr_inline_n3y1qugDsp1sdffv1.gif

Song-Song-couple-in-RM-song-joong-ki-EC-

Joongki always looking at noona.... 

tumblr_mgv3i718ly1qbi1f7o8_500.gif

Didn't anybody want to cast them even in CF?  Didn't anybody in Korea see the chemistry?  

Rumor-Sembunyikan-Hubungan-Foto-Lama-Son

Irl.. please do. :wink:

It's so hard to look for this forum because of the name :grimace::grin:

Cheap songsong... Jihyo's make-up artist tagging Song Joongki and others for Beauty View last episode.  I think Jihyo was the one who bought the pizzas for everyone.

And another short Song song moment in RM 342.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/3/2017 at 11:00 AM, XtyX said:

It's 2017.  I still love the Song Song couple. ♥  Still waiting for their drama or film together. ^_^

tumblr_inline_n3y1qugDsp1sdffv1.gif

Song-Song-couple-in-RM-song-joong-ki-EC-

Joongki always looking at noona.... 

tumblr_mgv3i718ly1qbi1f7o8_500.gif

Didn't anybody want to cast them even in CF?  Didn't anybody in Korea see the chemistry?  

yes exactly can't believe producers and directors didn't make use of their amaaazing strong chemistry by casting them in a drama, movie or CF together, but we can still hope that some roducer out there ses this amazing heartwarming chemstry they have, and just to once agan show what a visual killer coule they are take a loook at this fanmade picture

• 2 weeks later...

Okay I just found these gorgeous picture of our songsong today and i just had to share it, I know this ship didn't go the way many hoped now with the official news of kikyo but the orignal songsong couple will still always stay in our memories and hearts, their chemistry was really one of a kind.

I still hope to see our songsong couple reunite in a future drama

Archived