♥♥♥ SongSong Couple ♥♥♥

Guest bettechai

Guest bettechai

Running Man's Song Joong Ki and Song Ji Hyo
i really do love this couple they are the one reason i watch running man and thank god i saw songsongcouple.tumblr.com.. ehheeh

i like monday couple but i likt this couple more.:)hope you can share soe pics,gifs ,videos or anything..:))

-Profile-

180px-SongJoongKi.jpg

Song Joong Ki

* Name: 송중기 / Song Joong Ki (Song Jung Ki)

* Profession: Actor, MC

* Birthdate: 1985-Sep-19

* Height: 178cm

* Weight: 65kg

* Star sign: Virgo

* Blood type: A

* Talent agency: SidusHQ

TV Shows

* Sungkyunkwan Scandal (KBS2, 2010)

* Obstetrics and Gynecology Doctors (SBS, 2010)

* Will it Snow at Christmas? (SBS, 2009)

* Take Care of the Young Lady (KBS2, 2009) cameo

* Triple (MBC, 2009)

* My Precious Child (KBS2, 2008)

* Love Racing 러브 레이싱 (Comedy TV, 2008)

Movies

* The Case of Itaewon Homicide (2009)

* Ogamdo (2009)

* Frozen Flower (2008)

180px-Song_Ji-Hyo.jpg

Song Ji Hyo

* Name: 송지효 / Song Ji Hyo

* Profession: Actress

* Birthdate: 1981-Aug-15

* Birthplace: South Korea

* Height: 168cm

* Weight: 46kg

* Star sign: Leo

* Blood type: A

* Talent agency: Namoo Actors

* Family: One younger brother and one younger sister

TV Shows

* Crime Squad (KBS2, 2011)

* Jumong (MBC, 2006)

* Goong (MBC, 2006)

Movies

* Frozen Flower (2008)

* Sex Is Zero 2 (2008)

* Yoga Class (2006)

* Some (2004)

* Wishing Stairs (2003)

cre:dramawiki

couple pictures[?]:(LOL)

tumblr_lhkvgehazu1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhkvh0u5HU1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhkvi1gIR61qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhkvig2exP1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhkviwcjRd1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhkw3tfbIY1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhkwhnzf2B1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhkwy9mTDY1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhkxfvLbXW1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhl0ad1dhO1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhl0klDB3v1qgzbcx.jpg

tumblr_lhl0tdXRZO1qgzbcx.jpg

cre:songsongcouple.tmblr

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think RM's footage "song song sibling" is a tool prevent Joong ki and Ji hyo from antifan and Monday couple favorism.

( I feel ok with Monday couple but I don't ok with pathetic campaign)

However, it seem they  even more close and more feel free to have publicy skinship.

That is not problem how people prefer to call sibling or couple,  as long as what they express is sincere without pushing.

I love seeing them together because I love to see them be happy and comfortable.

BTW. They are still  the most touched SONG SONG COUPLE for me. :D 

I think RM's footage "song song sibling" is a tool prevent Joong ki and Ji hyo from antifan and Monday couple favorism.

( I feel ok with Monday couple but I don't ok with pathetic campaign)

However, it seem they  even more close and more feel free to have publicy skinship.

That is not problem how people prefer to call sibling or couple,  as long as what they express is sincere without pushing.

I love seeing them together because I love to see them be happy and comfortable.

BTW. They are still  the most touched SONG SONG COUPLE for me. :D 

I agree with you. It seems to be more freely if they declared as a siblings rather than a couple. And if you look carefully, jihyo have the most skinship ever with joongki rather than the other guy. Hug, backhug, holding hand. Kya~~~~~~~ And it was really cute when joongki was pissed off when she didn't choose him in daesung-yonghwa episode and when she tried to apologized to him.

i also like the way that joong ki play it cool. rather than to push jihyo into the loveline, he just let jihyo being gosipped with gary and haha. and when the times come for both of them, he'll cherish their moment. LoL. cheesy much

Guest scorpyon_giana

I didn't know there is a thread for both of them..............I just love them so much  :wub:  

It's not that I don't like Monday couple but I love Song-Song couple more, they are look conmfortable with each other and their moments seem so natural that they do not have to force themselves into finding cheesy lines. Actually I am glad that they are called SIBLINGS now, even if it's a marketing strategy on behalf of Running Man production to avoid antifans, but Ji hyo and joonky seems more relaxed now and they are able to do everything they want without attracting jealous and mean antifans.

They can hold hands, they can hug, they can run into each other or plan strategies to win a game, I love them so much, very cute and romantic COUPLE forever. Cause for me , they will always be a couple.

I think that all the Song-Song couple fans have already seen this videos but i will post them anyway

Song Joon Ki & Song Ji Hyo fanmade

song song couple sing a song

Joonki and Ji Hyo RM

Run To you - Song Song COUPLE

Guest cxxstar

I much prefer SongSong couple to Monday couple, as I see the Monday couple thing as a running joke now on the show, Gary's one sided love for Ji Hyo. Lol. But when you watch the episodes, you see how close Joon Ki and Ji Hyo are, so it's much more fun to ship them, especially with all the skinship that's been around lately. :D

Guest scorpyon_giana

Frogeting about sharing a noddle and turning into something else..............hahahahaah

2n1cexk.jpg

And that's a new pic from ep. 41

ofiqd.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Crazedphase.

Oh gosh, I love Joongki and Jihyo so much <3 Thanks bettechai for the Joongki quotes.

I LOVE the one where he says "Don't be with Gary, be with me, just like this snowball, love and clean"

and Gary's like "IS OUR LOVE DIRTY THEN??! HUH ?!! IS OUR LOVE DIRTY?!" :L

Anyways, I am so upset Joongki's leaving Running Man. No more Song-Song line on RM ;__;

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tiffany.shin

i love love love this couple so much!!! <333 the skinship is so natural, and u can really see the chemistry btn them (Y) haha i totally agree wit u guys! the whole Monday Couple promotion thing & 'siblings tag', really does seem like a diversion from the chemistry btn SongSong couple keke to keep the antifans at bay haha aww so sad tho, why wld u object to such an adorable pairing?? its so sad that Joongki's left RM, no more SongSong from now on... but HMPH im still shipping this couple way into the future ^_____^ bc seriously, u cant fake the chemistry they have! SongSong couple fightinggg~! im glad to have found this thread haha bc when i saw the number of pages for "sitcoms, variety & reality shows official threads" as being 8 which is relatively low, i was disappointed bc thought there wldnt be a page for our lovely couple.. but now that im here, it seems they really have garnered quite a bit of well deserved attention :)))

• 1 month later...
Guest IXJCYK

waaa i just realize there's so  much songsong couple fans here....

maybe you guys have already read that in songsongcouple.tumblr.com or twitter..

but i want to inform that there mnet's 20's choice on july 7...joongki as MC and ji hyo is one of the nominees...

i hope they meet and maybe make some moments together again...

:wub::wub::wub:

• 2 months later...

wah the thread is so quite now..Thank god i found the thread for them....i really love the songsong couple after i saw them on RM...

fighting...Love is just about

the time....fighting SONGSONG Couple...

Archived