marieclaire005.jpgmarieclaire006.jpg

Interview

interviewcover-1.jpg

interview001-1.jpg

interview007-1.jpg

interview003-1.jpg

interview002-1.jpg

interview008-1.jpg

Amanda is just incredibly gorgeous. It's unfortunate that, despite her talent and extensive work experience (for her age, that is), she is still relatively unknown.

Guest k r e m e s

she poses like a high fashion model <3

this shoot is really gorgeous

hm... she's pretty good but I feel like she's playing all the same roles in every movie

:(

I actually think she's a very versatile actress, but I can understand your sentiments because she has been in a couple of movies recently where she plays the sweet, all American girl. There are major exceptions though.

Veronica Mars - the rebellious, promiscuous teenager. Mean Girls - the dumb blond. Alpha Dog - I didn't watch this movie, but she seems to portray a wild teenager. Jennifer's Body - the geeky sidekick. Chloe - a psychotic prostitute.

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

I find her gorgeous. Honestly, if she wasn't an actress she would make an awesome high fashion model.

Guest AAgurl789

I actually think she's a very versatile actress, but I can understand your sentiments because she has been in a couple of movies recently where she plays the sweet, all American girl. There are major exceptions though.

Veronica Mars - the rebellious, promiscuous teenager. Mean Girls - the dumb blond. Alpha Dog - I didn't watch this movie, but she seems to portray a wild teenager. Jennifer's Body - the geeky sidekick. Chloe - a psychotic prostitute.

i agree...watched chloe and I do find amanda to be an awesome actress. most of her more popular movies are where she's the sweet girl who's trying to find love,etc....so I can see why ppl think that she's playing the same goody 2 shoes roles..watch chloe or any of her other darker films..and you're see that she actually has some acting chops to boot.

anyways, amanda is GORGEOUS! very dolly face without looking fake and scary, I wish that she would get more recognition.

Archived