Video blocked for these countries

Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6 end

So sad that it has come to an end...where is season 2?

Good-bye City Hunter! It has been an awesome ride. Now I must get off at the next stop.

I'll miss you LYS. Hopefully, I will see you again next year to continue our love/hate affair.

KYJ...I'm glad you did not turn into Two-Faced. You'll forever be remembered as a very righteous Prosecutor.

Guest farhah1986

hopefully someone can post the link for medium quality video for the last episode.I'm eager to watch the last episode...After 10 weeks,I'm gonna miss this drama so much

That's what I'm talking about! There are so many unanswered questions like:

1. What in world did YJ death managed to do? Why kill him for no reason?

2. What happened to SH and YJ's dad?

3. What happened to YS after he was shot? How did they explain JP and YS holding hands :mellow: after getting shot? :unsure: (So there was never going to be a NN bodyguard and YS CH facing one another but just YS CH and JP? Then shouldn't the dream have been about JP and YS being shot and then dying while holding each others hands?) Am sorry but I found the holding hands and dying scene of JP and YS very weird. :ph34r:

4. CH was tall and young. JP was definitely not that..so weren't questions asked by other Prosecutors? What about YJ's assistant?

5. Didn't anyone ask WHY YS was in the room with the President and NN?

6. Why did YS promise NN that he will come back if he intended to splatter his brain on some wall?

7. What happened to the ring that KH gave YS to give to NN?

8. What happened to the bell thingy date on New Years?

9. If NN's dad died, then where was YS when she needed him? Was the scene of the smile, really the first time they met after the shooting?

10. Where was NN after YS was shot?

11. Is KH cured? Or is she going to US for further medical procedures?

12. What happened to CJM's lackey?

13. What happened to the President?

14. The scene where YS is driving in the night..is he still in Korea?

Gah.........so many questions! SOMEONE ANSWER THEM! fury.gif

Guest kristinlui

I would love answers, too. Do you speak Korean? If not, can someone who speaks Korean go pester the producers or writers on Twitter or whatever microblogging service best gets to them?

3. What happened to YS after he was shot? How did they explain JP and YS holding hands :mellow: after getting shot? :unsure: (So there was never going to be a NN bodyguard and YS CH facing one another but just YS CH and JP? Then shouldn't the dream have been about JP and YS being shot and then dying while holding each others hands?) Am sorry but I found the holding hands and dying scene of JP and YS very weird.  :ph34r:

4. CH was tall and young. JP was definitely not that..so weren't questions asked by other Prosecutors? What about YJ's assistant?

6. Why did YS promise NN that he will come back if he intended to splatter his brain on some wall?

9. If NN's dad died, then where was YS when she needed him? Was the scene of the smile, really the first time they met after the shooting?

I would love answers, too. Do you speak Korean? If not, can someone who speaks Korean go pester the producers or writers on Twitter or whatever microblogging service best gets to them?

Nah..am Indian :lol: I did tweet them in English asking about season 2 but I got no reply..though they did reply to someone else that we may see CH again..so dunno...I want a special..the questions are driving me nuts fury.gif

Guest songssiissii

all hunters!!!

Last scene ~ last foto..both of them hold tightly:) JP & YS, what they talking about?

*quoted image*

Enjoys!

did u really have to put caps onnnnnn? im going through the pages to find the download for the final episode, and now i know what happens. thanks dude

Guest amyoii

I just finished watching ep 19 and I'm lost at words @ the ending.... Someone please tell me everything's gonna be ok in the next ep...I can't register the fact that YJ died.... but I have to say that the production team is really bold for making this leap. YJ died for justice and honor. I couldn't imagine any better way for him to die...but still, I wish he's still alive to fight this fight with till the end. I think I'm going to have a City Hunter withdrawal after this drama end. I will really miss the excitement each week waiting for 2 new episodes ><

I'll try to answer some questions.. even though most of it is probably opinionated.

it's for dramatic purposes. You NEVER expected the prosecutor to die right!? At least he went out with a heroic BANG!

-*Time jump.

3. What happened to YS after he was shot? How did they explain JP and YS holding hands :mellow: after getting shot? :unsure: (So there was never going to be a NN bodyguard and YS CH facing one another but just YS CH and JP? Then shouldn't the dream have been about JP and YS being shot and then dying while holding each others hands?) Am sorry but I found the holding hands and dying scene of JP and YS very weird. :ph34r:

-it was a moment between father and son. no one in the room mattered. and time jump.

-time jump for YJ's assistant. who is CH?

-He's the city hunter... he got in, and probably was asked that afterwards. Or they were preoccupied b/c JP said he was the City Hunter... And if anything, they would probably be more focus on the guns that were being pointed at the president.

-He was in the moment! Look, if you had the dilemma of protecting your real father against the man who raised you by blocking that assassination by targeting the one weakness Jinpyo had... I would go for the weakness too!

-Uh... I dunno, maybe he gives it to her after they meet again. Imagine bigger!

That was a off the cuff just future plans that they MIGHT DO. and besides he was choking on toxic fumes when she said that to him. And seeing from what they are wearing it looks like it's still summer.

-it's implied that nana's dad's died a few days ago, so he could have helped her though the tough time then, or if anything he probably went into hiding/resting, you know with him being shot and all.

-time jump.

-time jump.

-time jump.

-time jump.

-yes. He was driving his car in Korea.

---------------------------

*When I meant time jump, I mean that there is literally a time jump. You could tell that time has passed, NN's friends are getting married (practically, that would NOT happen in less than a month). Time heals and also people move on and change. For all we know YJ's father could be running a nice charity or something...

what I'm trying to say is. There is a time jump. Time heals, it changes people and things and people move on.

That is what I got from the ending of City Hunter.

I'm probably the only one who liked the ending. :P

Guest luv_harmony

3. What happened to YS after he was shot? How did they explain JP and YS holding hands :mellow: after getting shot? :unsure: (So there was never going to be a NN bodyguard and YS CH facing one another but just YS CH and JP? Then shouldn't the dream have been about JP and YS being shot and then dying while holding each others hands?) Am sorry but I found the holding hands and dying scene of JP and YS very weird.  :ph34r:

Ahh.. hope we get answers of these questions. YS spent so much time staring at the ring but dunno what happened to it in the end mad.gif

Honestly they had enough time to show things in an organized manner but they just wasted that time. Some sort of trend was being followed from I guess episode 16 on wards i.e whole episode a drag & action + drama + everything exciting in last 5-7 minutes..same thing happened y'day and same thing happened today. I reckon this spoiled the quality of the show. Wonder if they changed the writer towards the end??

Really gonna miss this drama tears.giftears.giftears.giftears.gif

climax part

This make me sad really T^T JinPyo finaly dead RIP Jinpyo T^T

ending of CityHunter

This ending even it's not really good for me it's better than sad ending...

To be honest I have MANY MANY MANY QUESTION too ^^

1.Where is the ring? it's really important scene and that nothing to do with that ring

2.How about CJM bodyguard it's he still at YS house

3.How about NN's father even he coma he still need wake up

4.It's KJS not going to jail after he wake up

5. How about SH?

6.Whre is president family ?like his wife?

7. Why Nana bring laguage?

Let's tweet to CH team tommorow hahaha

I think all many q will answer if the take more ep but ALL of this...This drama still the best and awsome ^^

I'll try to answer some questions.. even though most of it is probably opinionated.

That is what I got from the ending of City Hunter.

I'm probably the only one who liked the ending. :P

Thanks for answering all those questions and just so you know, you are DEFINITELY not the only one who liked the ending b/c I LOVED it! Also, I suspect a lot of people who are complaining about it are basing their comments on what other people said and not b/c they actually watched it themselves. Once people see the episode for themselves (especially with the subs) I think they'll have different opinions.

As several others have already mentioned, the drama was not a rom-com, nor a romance, it was a revenge story with a lot of father-son angst (and a little of the mother mixed in). From about the half-way point I know I started seeing the parallel's between YS and YJ's stories, their conflicts with the moral differences between themselves and their fathers, struggling to fight for justice in their own ways, etc. etc. For me, those relationships were the crux of the story, along with getting justice for the men who died in North Korea.

I'm completely satisfied with the ending. City Hunter continues his missions bolstered by the words YJ said to him as he died. Nana's father finally is at peace, as is JP and the 21 men who died. YS and NN are together, his mother is recovering, etc. etc. Everyone's stories were wrapped up. I'm used to K-dramas having rushed endings, so for me that's not even worth complaining about at this point.

Guest cococrust

ep 20 finale c-sub

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d1jvmd

enJOY !!! definitely one of the top 2011 dramas.....