[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Only if JP dies will this revenge thing end, I think. 'Cause his punishment is always murder the 5 people and he will never sit peacefully if they are alive. I think the President will hold a Press conference to tell the truth. JP AND CJM will try to kill him there, while YS will try to save President and NN from being hurt. JP will die after killing CJM and YS will leave SK for some months to make peace with his life and also for his mom's further medical procedures. After some months, YS will come back for the New Years and meet NN near the Bell thing that she had mentioned before, he will give her the ring(Or maybe he would have already given her the ring before he left SK?). Maybe a hug and a kiss and that's how they will end the show I think.

I read on CH twitter that YS is definitely not dying so hence my prediction :sweatingbullets:

Wow, haven't watched the episode yet and read the ending...

why couldn't YS's mom get killed off? Sorry but I don't care for her character.

For some reason it never occurred to me that the prosecutor would be the one who'd get killed off! :unsure:

I figured it would be Nana, ahjusshi or Jin pyo

bleh, wonder how the final episode ending will play out. I'm already going through withdrawal symptoms and City Hunter is still airing!

Guest sweety86_ph

Only if JP dies will this revenge thing end, I think. 'Cause his punishment is always murder the 5 people and he will never sit peacefully if they are alive. I think the President will hold a Press conference to tell the truth. JP AND CJM will try to kill him there, while YS will try to save President and NN from being hurt. JP will die after killing CJM and YS will leave SK for some months to make peace with his life and also for his mom's further medical procedures. After some months, YS will come back for the New Years and meet NN near the Bell thing that she had mentioned before, he will give her the ring(Or maybe he would have already given her the ring before he left SK?). Maybe a hug and a kiss and that's how they will end the show I think.

I read on CH twitter that YS is definitely not dying so hence my prediction :sweatingbullets:

yay!!! thanks for the reassurance! i'm SO looking forward to the ending! :D

Guest luv_harmony

YS & NN were so much wasted as a couple in the show. Don't take me wrong, I really adore CH it's just that I feel PMY-LMH could've done way better...they share such a fuming chemistry. Had they been paired together in a love story, they would really put the screen on fire. Hopefully will get to see em working together in future again.

For now I just hope they give a happy ending to the couple, if they either kill YS, NN or separate em I'll assume that CH never existed -_-

Guest myphim

Episode 19 Raw

Video blocked in: Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6 end

WHAT AN AWESOME EPISODE!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!!!!!!!!

Hope everyone in Korea is safe from the flooding.

I guess City Hunter rating will be low today and tomorrow.

Guest quatrang

You guys Yeong Joo won't die.. come on.. just bcuz he got struck badly in the head (which is a serious problem resulting in death), and showing the end of his just falling dead doesn't mean he is dead.. in nxt episode he could have just knock out due to loss of blood and yoon seung will rush him to hospital.

p.s. think of the episode when nana got shot... she also at the end felt she died. but in nxt episode she still lived.

I'm totally with you! For the sake of my right mind!

Guest quatrang

That's not FAIR!!! The ending drives me nut... I am so torned, devastated and sad! Half of me waits for the final episode, the other half just wants to retreat to a cave and wail! I love YJ so much and ep19 is all about bromance, which I love love LOVE! But why the ending? Why?

And I was crying and covering my eyes on the ending scene though I don't understand a word! My YJ!!!! Without him CH, as a drame and as a character, is not the same anymore! If anyone else will die tomorrow, I may never be able to rewatch it anymore!

I'm totally with you! For the sake of my right mind!

As heartbreaking as it sounds, I think YJ is really gone. The actor already finished his last day of shooting, which means he won't be around in the last episode. =(

There are still so many loose ends...how the heck are they going to resolve everything in only one episode? This is one of those times where I would agree to an extension.

Guest vipblackjacklove

i still have my hopes (a little bit ) that YJ will not die! he was annoying sometimes but i still liked him..i didn't expect him to die..OH PLEASE DON'T DIE!! DONT LEAVE SH ALONE!!! AHHHH!!!!!! i got too crazy at the end of the episode that i even thought of NANA dying instead of him (don't kill me hunters! i still love our MINMIN ) but i didn't mean it :D really though, please do NOT leave us like this KYJ!!! :( 

i really hope NN and YS reunion won't be like this: "Kim NN i'm back so we can live happily now~!" and then hug and kiss and the end.... -___________- WE ONLY GOT ONE FREAKING KISS!!! UGH!!!!! 

anyway, i cant believe my wednesdays and thursdays are not going to be this exciting any more...:( 

Guest luv_harmony

i still have my hopes (a little bit ) that YJ will not die! he was annoying sometimes but i still liked him..i didn't expect him to die..OH PLEASE DON'T DIE!! DONT LEAVE SH ALONE!!! AHHHH!!!!!! i got too crazy at the end of the episode that i even thought of NANA dying instead of him (don't kill me hunters! i still love our MINMIN ) but i didn't mean it :D really though, please do NOT leave us like this KYJ!!! :( 

i really hope NN and YS reunion won't be like this: "Kim NN i'm back so we can live happily now~!" and then hug and kiss and the end.... -___________- WE ONLY GOT ONE FREAKING KISS!!! UGH!!!!! 

anyway, i cant believe my wednesdays and thursdays are not going to be this exciting any more...:( 

The way they are shaping up YS-NN track I doubt that we'll get a hug or a kiss even in the last episode. Don't wanna sound pessimistic but after not getting a single romantic scene (or even a 4 min scene.) between the couple in past 7 episodes, the lower I keep my expectations the better it'll be.

Guest farhah1986

The way they are shaping up YS-NN track I doubt that we'll get a hug or a kiss even in the last episode. Don't wanna sound pessimistic bu tafter not getting a single romantic scene (or even a 4 min scene.) between the couple in past 7 episodes, the lower I keep my expectations the better it'll be.

I'm not putting any hope about YS-NAna scene.What I'm curious about is that how all these conflict gonna resolve and most importantly I hope YS not die.

Guest tan345

do you see the way she looks at him and at the second photo where his hand is :) :) :) i sooo want a happy ending please jebal :((((( :)201107271756174894.jpg201107271756174892.jpg

The way they are shaping up YS-NN track I doubt that we'll get a hug or a kiss even in the last episode. Don't wanna sound pessimistic bu tafter not getting a single romantic scene (or even a 4 min scene.) between the couple in past 7 episodes, the lower I keep my expectations the better it'll be.

yeah... i had high expectations that there were going to be more scenes of them together...but like you said...the last few episodes had barely a good 5 minutes of them together... which was kinda pitiful cuz their relationship could have developed more...

i personally felt CJM's plot took too long and dragged a bit... and the revelation of his true birth father is revealed too late in the story... YS could have found out at the end of episode 18 and it would give more time for the story to slowly unfold, instead of having everything crammed into tomorrow's episode... as for that... i'll be here bright and early to watch it live too! see you all tomorrow morning for our dreaded finale to City Hunter!!! no more CH after tomorrow!!!!!

Guest saladyum

They took great pain to shoot that blow on the head. And then that, that that body movement when YS finally came in and saw YJ on the floor. I think so too, that YJ is gone :tears:

What a poor man, a pity soul. Who was only happy maybe up until he overheard his father's dirty bargain behind that door. From then on, things around him shattered. Separation from his father. How awful is it to live and hate one's own father? He couldn't maintain relationship with his wife. Did he feel unworthy of love? He feels guilty many days of his life towards Nana. His encouraging messages to Nana, they are for Nana as much as they are for him, aren't they? Having those internal struggles going on continuously, but still, he holds on to what he thinks is right. He fights hard for it. Even when that leaves no one else except his two assistants by his side. He wants to do what is right, to protect justice at all rate. All the way up to his last talk with SH, I feel painful for him, what a lonely man. Then, there was some hope. Only it was but one flicker. That ending, it took everything away :tears:

How he tailed City Hunter, I feel it's his curiosity, him wanting to get the truth. But never did it cross my mind he would intentionally do any harm to CH. You know, I also think that within this drama, it is very very difficult to replace someone like YJ. Unless City Hunter becomes a prosecutor himself.

The ending of this episode makes me feel so lost :tears:

Guest quatrang

I'm not putting any hope about YS-NAna scene.What I'm curious about is that how all these conflict gonna resolve and most importantly I hope YS not die.

I think with YJ gone today, the best I hope for is both of them alive! The last scene would be they both came to hear the bell, standing from two different spots and think about each other and of the past events! Even with that, I will be happy!

And to be honest, with YJ gone just like that, and the twisted fathers' issues, any happy lovey dovey scene between YS and NN won't have the effect on me any more! I believe now an open ending will be more suitable! I still can's believe they killed off the bromance! My heart is still aching!

They took great pain to shoot that blow on the head. And then that, that that body movement when YS finally came in and saw YJ on the floor. I think so too, that YJ is gone  :tears:

What a poor man, a pity soul. Who was only happy maybe up until he overheard his father's dirty bargain behind that door. From then on, things around him shattered. Separation from his father. How awful is it to live and hate one's own father? He couldn't maintain relationship with his wife. Did he feel unworthy of love? He feels guilty many days of his life towards Nana. His encouraging messages to Nana, they are for Nana as much as they are for him, aren't they? Having those internal struggles going on continuously, but still, he holds on to what he thinks is right. He fights hard for it. Even when that leaves no one else except his two assistants by his side. He wants to do what is right, to protect justice at all rate. All the way up to his last talk with SH, I feel painful for him, what a lonely man. Then, there was some hope. Only it was but one flicker. That ending, it took everything away :tears:

How he tailed City Hunter, I feel it's his curiosity, him wanting to get the truth. But never did it cross my mind he would intentionally do any harm to CH. You know, I also think that within this drama, it is very very difficult to replace someone like YJ. Unless City Hunter becomes a prosecutor himself.

The ending of this episode makes me feel so lost  :tears:

I couldn't agree with you more! CH is not the same anymore without YJ on the side of law! Even if CH does things for justice, he still needs YJ - THE prosecutor to really put the bad guy under the force/purnishment of the law, as he cannot take the law on his own hand! And LJH the actor play the restrained and righteous YJ so well, a worthy counterpart of CH and I love watching both of them trying to outsmart each other, most of the time CH has the advantage but only because he can bypass the law and its loopholes, which the righteous YJ has to content with!

OMG, I cannot believe how the ending scene has affected me! I never ever believe a drama could affect me this much!  LJH plays the ending scene so well... oh his eyes... they will be with me in my dream tonight for sure...