[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

i really hope he just fainted (YJ)..he's one great character that doesn't deserve an ending like that..how can such be so unfair...his father deserves to die yet he lives..YJ is an honorable man that strives for what is right..i don't want to be cynical but the story is giving a wrong idea or lesson..too much of being honorable or righteousness can get you killed...:(

That's life dear the good ones are mostly the one who dies first :(

Guest quatrang

NONONONONO!!!! Just finished work as quick as I can to come to the forum and YJ is DEAD!!!! WTF - I love him dearly! And the bromance that I rooted for from the beginning... that's all gone? OMG, is there some download link up already! I need to watch this episode... like NOW! My mind is going to explode just thinking how can they kill of YJ! Please please please.... let him be severely injured but will survive! I still need to drive 1hr to be home! Can someone send any link with any resolution? I just need to see what happened!

Prediction for tomorrow... Jin Pyo will save someone's life... Yoon Sung. That's been my theory since episode 1 for the finale, will it finally come true? lol

Oh, someone was saying that they wanted the creepy dude to kill target 4. I hope so too. Please kill that mofo.

*edit* 

OMG i just realized something... 

MY promised KH that he will come back... now MY is dead

YJ promised that he'll return to SH and now he's dead 

and YS promised NN he'll come back... no DON"T ever do this to me show!!!! 

OMG ... say no more. SAY NO MORE. SAY NO MORE!! If that's on the episode 20 script, someone tear, cut and burn the damn book and I DEMAND A NEW WRITE UP >=[ ... LOL

Hearforme ....I was thinking the same thing we get to ep. 20 and we get another amazing cliffhanger and BOOOM "To be Continue" OMGGGG I will be in shock but super thrill..... w00t.gif  w00t.gif  w00t.gif   and I agree we got too many lose ends..can it be on purpose from writers? phew.gif  phew.gif  I hope it is....I feel like the beginnig of journey of our hero just started NOW with the death of YJ ...

It better be the purpose of the screenwriters. I swear, they chuck in so many different problems FROM ALL DIFFERENT ANGLES and expect 20 episodes to solve all of them? When stuff from the beginning episodes are still left unanswered? Like whats happening with Nana's dad............................... why put him in if there's no significance? LOL. Yep, season 2. I insist 8). Call it a year then begin shooting City Hunter 2 in January biggrin.gif

Guest aminta25

I agree with you. YJ's death just might be the motive for YS to keep on fighting for justice. Now that YS knows his real dad is not MY, there's really no reason for him to "revenge" against the five (other than YS's sense of justice of revealing the truth to the public, but I believe the revenge part was THE driving force for him to be City Hunter).

I wonder what YS will decide to do once he finds out that the Pres is also involved with the incident... on one hand, Pres is his real dad, but on the other, YS has been entrusted by YJ to reveal the truth

and then JP will probably try to harm Pres in the last episode too.. lol... will YS protect the Pres from JP.. or?? so much inner turmoil for YS tomorrow yikes! crazy.gif Nana~ go comfort YS tears.gif

Raine...we got too many questions and too little time to wrapp this up...is possible that the production is setting us up for season 2.. B) CH writers are amazing to keep the thrill alway till the end....

Guest sweety86_ph

but, if there'll be a season 2, will PMY still be in it? she has a new drama coming up and i don't wanna wait too long for a season 2 of CH!

i do hope clockwatcher is right: that JP will save YS in the end. i just don't want YS to die. i want only CJM to die because he's the most evil guy in the world - he's the devil's boss, if i may say so myself.

minmin shippers out there, what if we do get our bed scene tomorrow, but YS dies anyway and all that NN has left is a memory of their night together and a baby? then, she'll go to that bell-tolling ceremony that she made YS promise to go with her to, but she has their baby in tow with no father? 

argh!!! CH what have you done to me?!

Guest aminta25

Prediction for tomorrow... Jin Pyo will save someone's life... Yoon Sung. That's been my theory since episode 1 for the finale, will it finally come true? lol

Oh, someone was saying that they wanted the creepy dude to kill target 4. I hope so too. Please kill that mofo.

Clockwatcher after today's episode I believe anything is possible .....JP, NN, Ajussi, MOM, President, even YS lifes are on the line here... :o:crazy:

Guest kimchi hana

Oh my gosh, guys. Couldn't you have put the caps in spoiler?

Kpopella didn't have the torrent so I came here and I find bloody Youngju.

And I'm scrolling to find a dl link and I see PLEASE DON'T DIE and RIP!

I'm so upset at myself for spoiling the plot. TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

The worst part is I still haven't found a torrent cause I'm scared to look now HAHA.

We have similar thinking. I also agree. After harboring the revenge for over 20 years how can JP stop? The only answer is if he dies. In the end he will die protecting YS.

Creepy guy kill target no 4? Oh YES PLS!

The president would probably confess? since we only have 1 episode left and target no 4 still at large. Mebbe the book, the sunflower painting - the president sent them?

Guest aminta25

but, if there'll be a season 2, will PMY still be in it? she has a new drama coming up and i don't wanna wait too long for a season 2 of CH!

i do hope clockwatcher is right: that JP will save YS in the end. i just don't want YS to die. i want only CJM to die because he's the most evil guy in the world - he's the devil's boss, if i may say so myself.

minmin shippers out there, what if we do get our bed scene tomorrow, but YS dies anyway and all that NN has left is a memory of their night together and a baby? then, she'll go to that bell-tolling ceremony that she made YS promise to go with her to, but she has their baby in tow with no father? 

argh!!! CH what have you done to me?!

Sweety I don't mind the waiting , as long as we get a season 2 this show is perfect to have multiples seasons....sooo much story to tell and this is just the beginning.....the cast can go on and do other projects and production can take a break and then come back with new fresh ideas ....however, I want the original cast to be back..if not then NO season 2.....

Guest PlayerNo31

@ miniejungle : Thank you so much for the live transcap. You're amazing :)

Although the chance is slim, I still hope to see YJ alive in the last episode.

Only one more episode to go, but there're many unanswered questions. I really can't predict the ending either.

Can't wait for the last episode.

Guest TaroTard

Absolutely gutted to hear YJ is dead! I came on here today to find out what happened, was really excited and bamph! Mood immediately dropped. Even though YJ has always been against YS its always been in a kinda rivalry turn teamwork kinda way so I never hated him,... plus he was just too darn pretty to hate. Seeing the pictures really upsets me, I am gonna end up crying a lot when I watch it, why? WHY? Just when they started working together waaaah! T_T I don't see how he could survive looking at the blood loss in the pictures. If by some miracle he did survive I would love the producers forever, but I have seen what it looks like and also seen enough kdrama to know not to get my hopes up T_T RIP YJ ... this is gonna sound odd, but what happened to creepy? I kinda like him LOLZ... as in I think he's pretty hot, so I wanna know what's up with him. Only one ep left, wonder how they will tie it up,.. will be gutted to see this show end. Most shows I like to finish around ep 16 else they drag but this show like IRIS I could watch forever haha... though without YJ its just not gonna be the same T_T

The Show still has to right the wrong to the 21 men from 1983.  This is a must for this season so I hope JP is around to accept whatever honor is bestowed upon his fallen comrades.  Then they can haul his richard simmons to prison...lol  YS and ajusshi can break him out.

You guys Yeong Joo won't die.. come on.. just bcuz he got struck badly in the head (which is a serious problem resulting in death), and showing the end of his just falling dead doesn't mean he is dead.. in nxt episode he could have just knock out due to loss of blood and yoon seung will rush him to hospital.

p.s. think of the episode when nana got shot... she also at the end felt she died. but in nxt episode she still lived.