[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

otchosais THANKS ! Anyay, I had a vision of the end of CH. Finally YS died after having taking vengeance (maybe a bullet from prossecutor) and KimmNana is pregnant. Then she take care of their child with his mother... So sad, but hey 5 years ago, that's the way a lot of drama end...

Hmmm..maybe we will have an ending like:

YS dies and his son will complete the mission...I can totally foresee this coming..Although I dont hope so...cuz when LMH stated in his interview that the ending is something unexpected or reversed ( i cant remember clearly) then i thought of this scenario immediatly

I hope we will have a happy ending...either YS and NN are both alive or they both die like romeo and juliet...

omgosh ... DH oso dun eat beans in the rice? so they are bro and sister???? oh noooooooo ...so pred is the father???

I was on the phone and missed it.  Oh, well it has to be one or the other.

Ok, YS is pissing me off on how he's treating KNN.  Make up your mind.  IF you don't want her involved then leave her alone.

Guest singapore0950

Oh no!!!

am late back and missed 30mins. Dunno what happened in the earlier.OMG!

Can anyone share with me. Please and thanks in advance.

However, why both of them so COLD?.....Goodness!!!!

sob sob sob....

Guest l_ballac

Hey guys, 

LMH tweeted this, can someone interpret it for me? :)

ActorLeeMinHo Lee Min Ho  조금씩 할게요 RT @sdongenter ['핫스타'이민호와 스포츠동아와의 '화통토크'] 미션2. http://tl.gd/bngje57 hours ago Favorite ActorLeeMinHo Lee Min Ho  RT @sdongenter: [‘핫스타’ 이민호와 스포츠동아와의 '화통토크'] '시티헌터'의 히어로 #이민호_가 7월12일~14일까지 트위터를 통해 하루 한가지씩 팬들의 미션에 도전합니다. (스포츠 동아 트위터로 미션이 공개 됩니다.)