[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest xiwang

Does anyone know which episode it was when J-symphony's song "Lonely Day" was used? I think in that scene, YS is sitting at his desk and doing something at the computer. I can't remember exactly which episode it was though and it's driving me nuts!

Guest dracog

anyway what does YS inhale? acid gas? i work with chemicals all the time, if it is acid gas, geez it is awful. but no worry milk will make it all better! haha. i hope it wont be affecting his bone marrow, it will make sense if he play with chemical all the time, but for one time exposure is not likely. but again it is a drama so ya expect the unexpected

Guest myphim

@xiwang "Lonely Day" was played in episode 8 at around 55 minute into the episode. It was after the almost sofa kiss scene, it played right after "Suddenly".

Can't wait for episode 16 and thanks ahoxan for the soft sub. Wow, you subbers are fast this week.

Guest xiwang

@xiwang "Lonely Day" was played in episode 8 at around 55 minute into the episode. It was after the almost sofa kiss scene, it played right after "Suddenly".

Yes, that's it! Thank you, @Myphim2009! And ditto what you said, the subbers have been super fast. Just got through watching Episode 15 and I'm fidgeting waiting for 16 now *sob*

Guest chloe.c

:@ stupid interview should've asked him if the ending is happy or sad!!! : '(

SIGH....

last favour/request sounds horrible.

If it's something that's like stay away....

maybe NN will REFUSE? LOL geez. nothing says she has to agree. LOLLL. jk.

I'm wondering if it will be stay away though, cuz it's not like he's never tried it.

Now I just half anticipate/half dread tomorrow's ep.... :(

SIGH.

Guest Jan-Di-Seta

Park Min Young just Tweet a few minute ago! ^^

모처럼 푸욱잘잤더니 기분죠아요 ^ㅡ^♥ 초복날이라던데 영양식 꼭꼭 챙겨드시구요 오늘밤 시티헌터16번째이야기 본방사수!! 홧팅팅팅!!

Someone can translate it please? ^^

Park Min Young just Tweet a few minute ago! ^^

모처럼 푸욱잘잤더니 기분죠아요 ^ㅡ^♥ 초복날이라던데 영양식 꼭꼭 챙겨드시구요 오늘밤 시티헌터16번째이야기 본방사수!! 홧팅팅팅!!

Someone can translate it please? ^^

thanks for posting! biggrin.gif

i am also waiting for the translation.  is the pic related to CH? OMG are they filming the bed scene?  rawr wub.gif

anyway what does YS inhale? acid gas? i work with chemicals all the time, if it is acid gas, geez it is awful. but no worry milk will make it all better! haha. i hope it wont be affecting his bone marrow, it will make sense if he play with chemical all the time, but for one time exposure is not likely. but again it is a drama so ya expect the unexpected

Hmm..when I saw that part, I was thinking of the exact same thing. I really hope it doesn't effect his bone marrow or his mother would be in trouble.

Ay..I love this show and all the suspense, but I can't help but worry about the ending. I know the some previous works the director directed had good endings, but I'm not too sure about this one. I really hope that everything is okay in the end.

Can't wait for Ep. 16!!

^ Omg ... is YoonSung going to "marry" DaHye or something? Why does SHE have the damn ring?!?! Then is he going to tell NaNa that he likes her and drop some sort of bombshell hence that's why she's crying? OMG SAY NO .. okay idk anymore wacko.giftears.gif

Thank aYuko for the link!!

Hmmm.....oh geez!!! How complicated is this!!! He probably may say that he likes her, but then says something like for my revenge, I have to be with DH or something. Ay....who knows....the anticipation of him saying I like/love you should be romantic, but it turns out like that. So, not looking forward to it. There better be good explaination to this or something good happens in Ep. 17 because if everything goes downhill till the so called hoping happy ending, I'm going to be really depressed. I already feel depressed after seeing that preview. Heck, his mother is going to be like what is wrong with him if she ever found out. Oh....I have a headache.

latest preview of Ep 16 .... DH have the ring ??? omgosh ... so complicated :wacko::wacko::wacko:

Latest Preview Ep 16 - 31sec

I don't think it's the ring that YS's mom gave him. They look different.

If you compare the two, DH's ring is two ringed. YS's is one ringed.

I believe that scene is shot not to emphasize the ring, but DH's clenched/nervous hands.

Guest Fidelity

Hehe, I'm loving the husband-wife banter between YS and Ajussi.

The preview for episode 16 indicates that it's an eventful episode... I can't wait!

Guest dracog

if YS tell NN that he likes DH, and NN believes him. well NN will be the most stupid girl ive ever known. She knows how much DH annoys YS, and for YS to suddenly use DH that doesnt make any sense. but then again why do YS DH and the pres is at a restaurant together, could somehow provide the translation?

Guest chello

LOL...Why is everyone so sure that YS's first and last wish for NN would be that she leave him? Me thinks it can be a date near Han River and some kissy wissy :phew:

:lol: Then you my friend, are very optimistic. :) I hope you are right :lol: