[Drama 2011] City Hunter 시티헌터

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest lucky_moon

so happy crying my heart, cuz SY didn't die and reunite with NN, l don't care abt JP death as long YS is alive and continue his revenge till the end.

WTF was that ending? Even worse than I thought. (I am sooo getting negatives for this post XD)

YS is alive, NN is leaving somewhere, YS comes from back and they smile at each other and then YS is driving

:blink: What in WORLD did I MISS?! :unsure:

Guest Beatric

NN and YS still together or not? end of the story is not clear... can anyone explain it? I am confused by the ending :(

i had such bad feelings when na na had to go protect the president

i thought she was going to die

or yoon sung

i guessed right that yS wouls try to save the president

i'm glad that noone else besides JP died

but i was expecting something more than a look

not even a hug??? i even had imagined a kiss!!

grrrrrrrrrrr

damnnnn

Guest aminta25

It a OPEN ENDING!!!!!!! I'm still shaking I can't belive this is over....I saw no END at the end of the episode...

Sorry for this everyone but WTF was that? So they see each other and then what? That's it! WTF!!!!

i found this ep epic, their smile was enough for us to understand what they feel for each other  

Guest jo5587_2009

really not sure what is the ending...did he die or not ? how come not die then stay with NN ...sigh what a bad ending. seriously cannot stand this

ending ??!??!?? :sweatingbullets:

Guest shindae21

seriously? what the hell is that? that's it? 

too bad the ending was rushed...to kill off YJ was worthless....

Guest miniejungle

at least Yoon Sung didn't die, and that is enough for me. :)

so many hunters here doing live caps tonight, thanks for that - i guess i don't need to do it since they talked so much and since i don't understand Korean it loses the meaning of the storyline. so do we get to see Season 2?????

last few scenes President push NN away, readying himself for JP's bullet, but YS jumped right at the last moment and bullet hits his chest... JP and NN are both shocked.... NN pulls the trigger and shoots JP right in the chest too... YS falls to the ground, while JP is standing...saying something about himself being the CH... NN knows what he's about to do, so she closes her eyes with tears... JP releases the magazine from his gun before pointing it at other agents and they all end up shooting him... JP falls to the ground and YS reaches for his hand... both bloody and reaching for each other (crying here!!!)... scene blacks out...

next scene is NN with DH at a coffee shop or something... SE and KJ comes in all excited and hands them their wedding invitation... scene jumps to YS's house and there's packages and luggage everywhere...seems like Mom and Ajushhi will be leaving with YS?... next scene shows NN dragging her luggage with her and she sees a shadow parallel from her that looks like YS... she runs to it but no one is there... turn around...YS is standing there... they both smile at each other and walked towards each other...

next scene... at some sort of veteran memorial... there's a stone tablet for all those who died in the Nampo massacre... JP's name is the first one on the list...

ending scene is YS driving off into the night in his car... THE END!.

ok.... with it's awesomeness... i did feel the ending was rushed... too much crammed into the last few minutes.... episode 19 should have happened last week and this week's 2 episodes should have cover more of the revelation of the massacre and close up everything with everyone... but nonetheless... i enjoyed this drama... just wished there were more NN-YS scenes!!!!

edit: sorry...but i couldn't ignore the users count....lol....664 currently!

Guest luv_harmony

WTF was that ending? Even worse than I thought. (I am sooo getting negatives for this post XD)

YS is alive, NN is leaving somewhere, YS comes from back and they smile at each other and then YS is driving  

:blink: What in WORLD did I MISS?! :unsure:

LMAOO...ending was totally messed up. Didn't make any sense whatsoever!

Guest saladyum

yayyyyyyyyyy!!!

Thanks so much for the recaps everyone!!

I'm sure will rewatch City Hunter. Love it! Yay!!!!

Yea, there's little skinship between YS-NN.

But the chemistry is there. Lips-begging-not-to-be-wasted are there. Nice other elements, top, bottom, front, and back are there. Guess that's enough, coz i'm gonna continue my "improvise" then.

Love City Hunter.

HONESTLY I AM SOOOOO CONFUSED! So what? If its open ended WTF does that mean season 2? I doubt it...for pete's sake...he comes back from the dead...he sees the woman he loves and what no freakin kiss or even a hug WTF? How realistic is that?

Yeah great they didn't kill him off but for a great drama it should have a great ending...I didn't get that I am sooooo disappointed!

WHAT KIND OF ENDING WAS THAT??!!?!!???!?!?!?!??!!? I CAN'T EVEN! dry.gif

Okay so YoonSung didn't die, the bullet didnt hit straight through his heart and he SURVIVED AND REUNITED WITH NANA. 

But omg, I hate the scriptwriters! They must have a crap love life themselves considering they didnt even chuck in ONE LAST KISS SCENE. We went through 10 episodes without any interaction and still got nothing in the end. 

Such a GREAT show but I detest bad endings grr. 

Guest PMYLMH143

i guess korean dramas are like that, open ended. I guess they don't like closing it like it was supposed to be. :wacko:

last few scenes President push NN away, readying himself for JP's bullet, but YS jumped right at the last moment and bullet hits his chest... JP and NN are both shocked.... NN pulls the trigger and shoots JP right in the chest too... YS falls to the ground, while JP is standing...saying something about himself being the CH... NN knows what he's about to do, so she closes her eyes with tears... JP releases the magazine from his gun before pointing it at other agents and they all end up shooting him... JP falls to the ground and YS reaches for his hand... both bloody and reaching for each other (crying here!!!)... scene blacks out...

Oh. So Jin Pyo said he's City Hunter to protect Yoon Sung's identity? And they both love each other...