[Drama 2011] Shining / Twinkle Twinkle / All That Glitters 반짝반짝 빛나는

ahoxan

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ChiSoju

I thought ep one was pretty good, even though I can't understand the dialog. I see WITHS2 lists this as "Possible future subbing project". I sure hope they decide to go ahead with it!

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Yoohwan discusses his relationship with older brother, JYJ’s Yoochun

On February 8th, JYJ Yoochun’s younger brother, Park Yoohwan, attended the press conference for his debut drama, MBC’s “Shiny Shiny Shining“, and revealed his thoughts on entering the entertainment industry alongside his brother.

Park will be playing the role of a bastard child named ‘Lee Seo Woo’ who comes to live with his half-brother, the owner of an influential publishing company.

When asked how he felt about being compared to his older brother, Yoohwan replied, “I don’t think it’s a bad thing to be compared to my brother. I actually think it’s positive. It’s an honor to be compared to someone who has already reached the top.”

He also revealed that Yoochun could be scary at times, especially when Yoohwan makes a mistake with Korean customs and culture. “Because I lived abroad for so long, I don’t know a lot of Korean etiquette. He gives me a lot of advice regarding that. He wants me to grow on my own, so I’ll be working hard in order to become a dongseng who’s of some help to him.”

Park Yoohwan’s debut drama will begin airing at 8:40 PM KST on February 12th. ¿

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/park-yoohwan-discusses-his-relationship-with-older-brother-jyjs-yoochun

Guest NgocAnh_Sasuke

first time seeing Yoo Hwan up close ^^, he resembles Yoo Chun but not that much ~

a little bit like Brian Joo . love Yoo Hwan as much as Yoo Chun .

I hope he will appear more and maybe have a love line ^^ ~

he's so young compared to the brother [Jang Yong] ~

the son and daughter of Jang Yong don't want to call him uncle a bit ^^~

Yoo Hwan fighting !!~

After watching 2 episodes without sub, and I'm hardly understood what they said, just by watching interaction and the story's flow...I think "Shining" is very promising...I just hope "Shining" wont be like it predecessor only engaging in it first 30 episodes and after that the storyline fell down from the hill...crush...

By the way...I like Kim Hyun Jo character in this series, cheerful, careless, funny...such happy go-lucky girl :) :)...I just hope her character wont turn bitter and depressing in the half part of this series phew.gifsweatingbullets.gif

Hopefully the subs will be available soon, so I can understand the storyline :rolleyes::) :)

Guest monkeygirl

so its a birth switch story? sigh..not sure if i want see all that.... but i like KHJ in this drama..and the preview shows a bit of a more realistic approach. when Lee Yoo Ri's character found out she might be switched at birth she didn't seem devastated. she said something like "maybe i am from a better to do family and my life should have been different.." i like how honest her character is but i really hope they don't turn her evil..

Guest GRAPEJUICE

I loved the first two episodes! I've never seen a weekend/family drama of this type to adjust so fast and naturally. All the actors had good chemistry and the storyline is so funny, bright, and also interesting in that it really seems to deal with the class differences in Korea - and pretty much the shallowness of people too. I'm interested to see how the two women will become interwined in their lives. Kimhyunjoo's character is so warm, funny, and loveable, but I really like Leeyuri's character at the moment. She seems like a kind, warm person at heart but her circumstances have made her a desperate person and there is the gold-digger in her of most women in Korea. =)

As of now, her character is not ashamed of her at times crude family and she seems to deal with her situation as best she can. Yes, she has some anger in her because she was born into a family who couldn't afford to send her to university, but I think that's a realistic reaction right? Anyway, it's kind of heartbreaking to see her compare herself to the seemingly spoiled rich girl born on the same day as her. I foresee some big jealousy issues and evil doings on her part soon to come. LOL!

Guest adikkeluangman

Rainbow releases a track for “Twinkle, Twinkle” OST

Idol group Rainbow,participated in the original soundtrack for MBC’s new drama, “Twinkle, Twinkle“.

Titled “I’m a Sad Romantic“, the track was released on February 11th to build anticipation for the airing drama’s pilot episode on the 12th.

LISTEN : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/02/rainbow-releases-a-track-for-twinkle-twinkle-ost

Archived