SOOMPI SINGERS REQUEST THREAD

JohnnyMoon

Can someone sing the b-side to Utada's new single? it's called "WINGS" and i'm so loving this song right now. i still don't understand the rules about posting download links so pm me if you want the song and the karaoke i made to go with it!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nightfall738

^ I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BOTH OF THOSE SONGS. KEVIN!! SING IT!

hahaha i'm obsessinig over those two songs too. I guess I should change the "or" into an "and" huh? =P I heard your version, nan! great job!

Guest Appolpai

Someone should sing that song Jay Chou sang for Jet Li's upcoming movie "Fearless"! It's such a cool song. XD I'm not sure what the song's title is, but I thnk it's the same as the movie's. =x

has anyone done remioren's KONAYUKI yet? it's a beautiful song filled with so much emotion. for some reason i'd just like to hear it as a duet. hope some people will do this.

Guest C-Jay`eZ

I heard JohnnyMoon sang a lot of songs...even though I never left a comment on your threads...but you're an amazing singer. I was wondering...you mind singing...."Down by JJ Lin". It's an English.

Guest alicechan

i would like to hear some of lyn's songs and seeya's songs

^ i wanna hear SeeYa songs too +O+

SeeYa's songs are most highest songs for me to sing, but i wanna give it a try =X can one of you send me their songs with the insturmentals? Thanks. =)

LOOKING FOR A MALE RAPPER

Hello, 2 months ago I posted our 1st album "PHYSICZ - OOPS I FORGOT MY PHYSICS EQUATIONS".

POST LINK

Well, we are currently in 2nd quarter Physics, which means we are in the middle of making our 2nd Physics album.

For one of our songs, we used Britney Spear's - Crazy. And I am in need of a guy rapper to just rap an intro part in the song.

I am not looking for the most skilled or anything. Literally anyone will work, we just need a voice that isn't ours.

Please mssg me back through soompi, or on here please!!!

Post this in the collab thread...

Guest parari

Can someone with a nice, versatile voice sing "PROUD OF YOU" by DREAMS COME TRUE from their album LOVE ROCKS?

It would be so awesome if someone turned this into a collab, with a main singer(s?), and loads of people from soompi singing the background.

Guest parari

I know I just posted, but...

I'd like to hear fantasiimaker sing "BIRD" by a new artist, MAY, from her WONDERLAND single, esp. since I heard fantasiimaker sing in Korean <3

Of course, it would be so totally rad if you wanted to write lyrics in a different language :D

Guest mayvang89

WOWOW!!!!! I'm so lost with all these good singers.....lol

So who is next to sing??????

I can see that there'a a lot of request for Johnny but ican see that he rejected half of you guys.....

Anywho, is there another singer better than johnny in this form???? j/w (kinda new here)

I already sing kelly clarkson for my school talent show already.....

I came in second......sike that's just my info....

Anywho... I want a request......

someone to sing (a female but if a male want too then okay?)

Mary J. Blige....

Here without you

You guys know her right??? I don't want to be like..... :blink:

Guest fantasiimaker

I request Johnnymoon or any other guy willing, to sing

why - un myung

from Full House. Contact me for instrumental if interested.

---

parari, I love that song, Bird by MAY ^^ however, I'm not sure if I can sing it well. I'll have to see.

Archived