SOOMPI SINGERS REQUEST THREAD

JohnnyMoon

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babiixru

AWWWW!!!! I LOVE THAT SONG. O_O;; I just can't find the instrumental for it, that's all. Ru, if you have the instrumental, can you send it my way? If not, I guess I'll have to work with a vocal-dampened one, but it's going to sound pretty bad, because as far as I can remember, I think the song was really techie and techie songs don't vocal-remove very well....

sorry i couldn't findd one! but then it's like 4am! i'll try again tmorrow :)

Guest Sakura Li

OooO!! I can't wait to hear Rai-Rai! ^^

Now I request ppl to sing Japanese guy groups songs!!! (I've been listening to KAT-TUN, NEWS, and Lead the whole day. XD)

Hi!

Could I request too ^-^;;;;

I would want Raspberylotion22 or juki_love to sing Robbie Williams - Angels

Too bad I can't find instrumental verison of it, but I do have the original, I have Jessica Simpsons' and I have lyrics.

I just requested for instrumental but im not too sure if anyone has it.

But raspberylotion or juki_love, could you sinf that for me?

-Tiia

Guest fantasiimaker

ru - I'll try to sing at least one of those hikki songs =D

jihye - just sing the cher song! nevermind the bad vocal removing. just lower the original song's volume and sing to it; as long as we can hear you, it's fine XD

Guest babiixru

ru - I'll try to sing at least one of those hikki songs =D

jihye - just sing the cher song! nevermind the bad vocal removing. just lower the original song's volume and sing to it; as long as we can hear you, it's fine XD

okayyy, if i could pick one...can you sing play ball? ;DDD

and i found the karaoke for the cher song!

Guest bebefantasiee

I am REALL REALLY requesting a REALL REALY Good Male/raspy type of voice to singgg...

ITOSHI HITO BY MIYAVI~!~!~!

I would realy <3 you forever...

I hope someone accepts this request :[

Does anyone have the intrsumental for Unwritten? I'd love to try and sing it ^_^

Also I'd like to request from anyone to sing some W-inds songs!! <3<3 I can provide instrumentals for these songs (sorry there's only a few, compie crashed and all was lost >_<;;)

Shiki

Long Road

Kireida

Yume no Basho e

Edit: Oh oh and one more I've always wanted to hear... Taebin and a girl who's name I don't know singing 'Sarang hai su eet ger'! (haha yes I know that's probably spelt wrong, but it's off the top of my head right now :) But yeah hopefully someone knows which song I'm talking about! ^_^)

Guest juki_love

^ xD juki_love and I are gonna do one *pokes juki_love*...Oh yeah, she's in Korea -_-

><.. sorry Rai +__+ i'll try and finish it real soon.. because i have heaps of time ~

Guest raspberylotion22

Hi!

Could I request too ^-^;;;;

I would want Raspberylotion22 or juki_love to sing Robbie Williams - Angels

Too bad I can't find instrumental verison of it, but I do have the original, I have Jessica Simpsons' and I have lyrics.

I just requested for instrumental but im not too sure if anyone has it.

But raspberylotion or juki_love, could you sinf that for me?

-Tiia

haha yea fosho

i don't know the song though...lol but yea i'd do it =)

><.. sorry Rai +__+ i'll try and finish it real soon.. because i have heaps of time ~

^^ No problem, I got lots of time too when I get back. and I still haven't finished anyway so take your time x_x

Guest parari

Will someone do a collab on 王力宏's 完美的互動 (feat. Rain & Lim Jeong Hee)?

You'd need a guy (or girl, if someone feels up to it) that speaks Chinese, another (or the same) that can sing in Korean, and a girl that can sing in Korean. :sweatingbullets: It'd probably end up being all girls, but it could turn out okay if one of the girls is good at talking like Leehom (ghetto) :o The shout-outs at the end could be especially fun :blush:

Archived