SOOMPI SINGERS REQUEST THREAD

JohnnyMoon

new topic started :)
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS TOPIC IS DESIGNATED FOR REQUESTING SINGERS TO SING SONGS ONLY. DO NOT ASK FOR MUSIC FILES OR INSTRUMENTALS IN THIS TOPIC.

If you would like to make a request to the soompi singers, feel free to post here.

You may simply request a song or be more specific and ask a specific soompi singer to sing the song you wish to hear. :)

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fantasiimaker

I would like a guy to sing the original korean version of "From the beginning until now" by Ryu (the theme song for Winter Sonata). If you need the instrumental, let me know =)

Guest JAEHEEE

I WANT MR. JOHNNYMOON TO SING "그때는 왜 몰랐었는지" ORIGINALLY SUNG BY THE GREAT NEWFACE SINGER EDDIE.

YOU GUYS SOUND ALIKE O__O

THATS WHAT I THINK.

Ah, I'm not sure what the song's called but it's the theme to the Korean Drama Full House. Link To Listen.

JohnnyMoon, can you sing it for me blushNEW.gif.. your voice is so creamy.. *softly strokes your arm*

-- Thao

Guest Ocean-J

i would wanna hear a girl (preferably NO-1) sing...

Laura Pausini 'It's Not Goodbye'

Kylie Dean 'Who Will I Run To'

Tonya Mitchell 'Turn Around'

For A Guy I would wanna hear someone sing

RJ Helton 'Missing You' (Johnny Moon) ^_^ ???

^Wow nearly every single guy request is for Johnny X__X;; Guys need to start singing more XDD

Seriously. And I can't comply to all these requests any time soon at this point (b/c of college stuff). x_x;;

Come on ladies, show some love for the other guys on the forums as well. :lol: There are some great male singers on soompi. :)

Everyone loves you Johnny, be flattered :lol:

I'd like some people to sing Don't Lie by Black Eyed Peas. Its a random request but I thought you guys would be up for a challenge. :D

I need some songs to sing as well but I haven't got much of a vocal range, any suggestions? My SC is in my sig ^^

Guest rapturedsoul

lol everyone loves Johnny xDD, he really is a good singer O_O;; but I think other people should get requests as well =P it isnt fair on him with all the work xDD

Guest PockyUpNose

I WANT HANA TO SING HIT ME BABY ONE MORE !!!!!..........!!!! yea yea!!!..jkin......................But i seriously wanna here her sing Alwayz by BoA =D

Ah, I'm not sure what the song's called but it's the theme to the Korean Drama Full House. Link To Listen.

JohnnyMoon, can you sing it for me blushNEW.gif.. your voice is so creamy.. *softly strokes your arm*

-- Thao

Hahaha, alright then. Go ahead and be shy/modest Johnny.

Can a guy sing that song for me then? I freaken love the song. Link To Listen.

-- Thao

I request for anyone to sing

BE MY LOVE - Clazziquai

<3 Loooooove this song. :)

:o I forgot about Clazziquai! I love Clazziquai! Can anyone sing 'You Never Know' by Clazziquai?

-- Thao

Guest fantasiimaker

I WANT HANA TO SING HIT ME BABY ONE MORE !!!!!..........!!!! yea yea!!!..jkin......................But i seriously wanna here her sing Alwayz by BoA =D

I think she already did ^^ if you search her soundclick, you might find it.

Archived