ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

aww these stories make me sad. ;(

i don't even know if this is considered molesting, but w/e i'll still share. actually i think this is more like harassing.

my older brother had a friend and he used to come over. (btw, i was like.. 3rd or 4th grade, i'm not sure. it might be both)

my brother played games and the friend and i just sat beside him. over a few visits, the friend was like "sit on my lap" so i did (other times, he just picked me up and put me in his lap), bc that's what i do with my brother and dad so i thought that was normal. (i guess i was pretty stupid when i was little)

now this is the blurry part; i'm not sure if he just touched me with my clothes on or actually went inside my clothes, but i know that he touched my lower female part for a long time. i felt really uncomfortable about it so i told him to stop so he did. but he kept on touching me on other days when he came over.

he used to make me sit on his face. i think it was to... smell me.... i'm not even sure

since when i was little, i never thought of this as molesting, so i didn't bother telling anyone about it, but now that i actually KNOW some stuff, this is a bit gross. :X i guess it was pretty serious, seeing that it stayed on my mind for like 6 years. o____o

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest anna12125

I know this doesn't count as molesting, but someone flashed in front of me, at Mcdonalds. T____T I felt so shocked, after such a great night out, went to Maccas for midnight snack. I just walked away though =(

Guest xrhapsody

I know this doesn't count as molesting, but someone flashed in front of me, at Mcdonalds. T____T I felt so shocked, after such a great night out, went to Maccas for midnight snack. I just walked away though =(

That person is actually considered a sex offender now. I'm sorry to hear that!

Guest littleduckie678

these are very sad and heart-breaking..

this is why i only wanna have sons. MAYBE a baby girl for the last.

but holy crap.. i didn't realize how common it was. i really must have been sheltered.

my mom would never let me spend the night at a friend's house if she had an older brother, or if she only had a dad.

and i'd always fight with her and think she's psycho for thinking they would do anything to me.

but now i get where she's coming from.

exactly! i've been to ONE sleep over my whole life T_T

but now i understand why!

i too used to fight with her, but now i know...

• 3 weeks later...

my parents never let me go to sleepovers too

i know where they are "coming from"

but still...

ive never had a chance to do a lot of other things

i feel as though ive missed out on my childhood

im still underage

but when i look back

the only memories i will have

is being very sheltered

and always staying at home in my room :(

24/7 besides school and piano lessons

Wow... These stories are amazing, not in a bad way

I mean, I would never have the guts to ever confront the person or anything if it were me...

Like, I would never tell anyone if it had ever happened to me since I know that they`ll end up pitying me

The feeling of pity... It`s so much more than sympathy cuz they feel so sorry for you, yet most of them had never experienced it and they don`t know how it will ever feel

I know I`m one of those people who will probably end up pitying them, and I try to stop it since it could end up sounding too... sorry.

Don`t get me wrong here, I feel bad on about what happened to the person except I don`t want all my attention on feeling sorry about the person, and I`m pretty sure that it could feel pretty annoying...

And this sense of pity just doesn`t apply to being touched or anything, it could be for anything

Guest Gofishus

I don't know, alot of these stories concern 'sex offenders' who haven't even hit puberty yet! How can 10-12 year old guys rape ppl? Is it just me or is that just f***ed up?

Guest jazzin_9994

haven't told this to anyone yet but...

this was when i was like grade 1 i think..

so...there is this guy that my mom tutored, (cause my mom tutors)he was,maybe i think 5 years older than me...

when he was done with his tutor,he invited me to play house with him, that we'll act husband and wife.

so, i think it was fine so we played, but as we were playing..he stuck his hands to my lower.i didn't say anything and i never get near him again.he's....yuck!

and there is this another time,and it's just like 2 months ago..

it's my boyfriend, when he was kissing me....he suddenly touch my chest.

i pushed him away and walk out.but he kept on saying sorry for the whole 2 days.

in the end, we talked about and he promised he will never do that again.so, i forgave him cause he was so patient,patiently waiting for me to forgive him, patiently and sincerely saying sorry.^^

then as days passed by, he still says sorry.so, i asked him i think that was just a wrong hand.

he said "actually it was purposely cause i thought it was ok with you!"

o.O

^dunno if this considered moleste......

Guest Autumn1430263885

^um.....it's your boyfriend....that's normal.....you do that with the people you love.......

Guest Imboredthatsnotfun

Omg :( These stories are so sad. Personally, I have never had an experience like this and I feel very lucky.

When I have children, I'm keeping a close eye.

Guest Agashi

I think I almost was, but it was something that was stopped before it happened.

Meaning. some man pulled out his penis, and I froze. I didn't know what it meant, but I knew somehow it was wrong.

My grandma took me away quickly before it happened.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest hahaorange

Whatever happened to me scares me out even now. I think about it and it makes me go crazy with fear. At the same time, anger. I still keep in contact with them mini cooperfaces and I swear, I'mma punch them when I see them one day 'cause they all moved. Except my mom's boyfriend. He got his. Never going to make babies again.

Guest Dhance

Im in 7th grade and at my school, guys violate girls all the time.

Like giving them "bean dips" and grabbing thier butts.

Ugh, it disgusts me. especially since they like it -_-

Guest boinky78

whats a bean dip?

Nothing happened to me nor did I do anything stupid, but this post just made me feel horrible for being a guy >___<"

guys get molested and raped too so their is no reason to feel bad

Guest xoxoknlove

i finally found the thread >___________<

when i was uh 9 years old and was on a crowded bus, this old guy started touching my private

at first i thought he was a pocket thief or something, but then a lady pulled me away and said "stay away from him"

i nodded. i didn't know what exactly happened until 3 years later...

yup, thats right. i learned that he was a pedo.

Guest Overtherainbow

I'm not that surprised to see how many people, especially girls, have had traumatic experiences in their childhood with molesters and sexual offenders.

When I was in middle school, around 6th or 7th grade, I was groped by this kid in my class.

I was walking down the hall to my class and he came up and grabbed one of my boobs and made a comment about how small they were.

I started to cry but I was also really mad because I knew what he was doing.

I kicked him in the nuts and pushed him to the ground and got on top of him and starting punching him.

The teacher got me off him and asked me what happened and he sided with me.

Archived