ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest bellyy.loo

PEDO FREAKING PERVERTED BASTARD!

though i've never personally been molested, and hopefully i never will, its GROSS and totally unacceptable!

ew ew ew

from articles i read, it usually takes a while before the victim tells someone. i really think people should tell someone responsible ASAP when you realise whats happening to you.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tsuyuri

i feel sorry for everyone D: my story isn't that bad. This is called i dunno .__.

Well more like i got harrased? by my YOUNGER cousin -__-!!

Hes like 3-4 ish? and like when i was at a wedding party, he would like keep on rubbing his head and touch my private area until one day i like really got pissed so i pushed him off and like kinda told him to stop and walked away.

Guest ddcee

I didn't reaally encounter being molested ? but, I guess I've been harassed?

anyways, there is this really CREEPY guy at my school. everytime you walk past him, he will literally grab/touch your richard simmons.. its disgusting. one time, i caught him touching my friend's butt and I'm like, HEY DID YOU JUST TOUCH HER BUTT?! and he like literally ran away. another time, i caught his hand on my butt ! I was going to john tesh up him ! seriously ! that mother john teshing retard, i was gonna kick his richard simmons but my PE teacher was there.. and sadly, i have pe with him !

Guest purple_ricecake

Dude! give me all these f*cker's addresses, I'll pop them right in the balls!!! and if its a she. i'll cut off all her hair. FREAKING NASTY PEOPLE!!!

D;

Guest musiiqk se0oul

when i was mad little in like daycare

like 4?

we had nappy time where we all laid down our blankets and lay there

there were 2 lady teachers

and then i think a new guy teacher came to help them

and like u know how teachers "sleep with the kids"? like they lie down next to them to make them sleep since some kids are really "rowdy" or w.e

so then the guy teacher chose to sleep next to me

and i remember he stuck his hands down my pants

and i didnt know what was happening, it just didnt feel right, so i started crying but quietly to myself and turned my head while his hands were still there

it was horrible, and that night i told my mom

the mom went the daycare center and told the lady teacher

i dont remember the rest of it, but i remember he wasnt there anymore so i guess he left

sigh* stupid fking perverts these days omfg get me so tight just thinking about it >_>

Guest yunniah

I actually have 2 encounters of being molested when I was little kid, around 4-6, and it hurts whenever I remember about it. I'm glad there a place for ppl like me to get this off our chest. Millions thanks for the topic stater! So here goes my story:

1st encounter: I remembered it was Moon holiday when I was in VN. I went with the kids around my house to go celebrating ( kids usually take their lanterns n go around the neighborhood to celebrate this holiday), when we were playing around, there came 2 older guy that probably were middle schoolers or high schoolers. I still remembered they were friggin skinny and tall. One of them suddenly came close to me and touched my private part with interesting look on his face. At that time I was so small to knoe anything but I felt weird and embarrassed. I ran to the other way, n stare at them. The guy just did that pointed his head at my direction for his friend to follow what he just did. His friend hesitated like he was scared....I should have ran back to my home right that moment, btu somehow I jut stood there frighteningly. That guy kept hastening his friend,and after awhile, maybe that other friend needed time to gather his f***ing courage...and he actually touched my private part later. Then, they walked away just like that with satisfied looks on their face. I left behind clueless and near the verge of crying.

2nd encounter: The one who molested me actually was the son of our neighbors. They lived across from us like 4 meters away? He was in high school at that time, and I often went back n forth from my house to their house as a kid. They had a lot of cartoons movie, and of course I loved being at their house becuz of that reason. I dont remember how it happened, but I guessed it didnt happen once. Basically, I went to his house to watch cartoon n he took my pants off and let me sit in his laps. While I was watching movie, he kept touching my private part... I just let him do it cuz I had no idea what he was doing....

Guest ad0rkable

All these things are horrible. I'm so sorry for what every

one had to go through. I have never been molested before

but I have had awkward situations happen to me before.

Today I was waiting outside a classroom at a school

for my friend to perform (it was a singing performance),

and this guy I had never seen before comes up and stands

really
close to me. At first, I ignored it and looked at

my sister weird. Then his hand touched my bum and I

immediately turned around and glared at him, finally

noticing how close he was to me. I kept staring him down

until he finally cleared his throat and moved to the other

side of the room. It was hella creepy and annoying at

the same time. I would've punched him but then he seemed

faintly afraid. I mean, I am a pretty big girl and I've been

said to be intimidating, even when I only look at people.

i feel so horrible for the people that have been molested...

i dont recall anythin like this happenin to me but there was one time when i felt kind of violated tho. and i didnt want to say anythin about it. it wasnt that big a deal anyway and its not that bad compared to other stories

Guest Onizuka

I'm sorry.. I couldn't help but feel sad and pity everyone who have experienced bad things in the past while they are young..

I really cannot forgive people like that.

To be honest..

I remember I too, have done something bad to my small cousin once, in the past.. But it wasn't touching her private part or anything like that.

I didn't know what I was doing but I was quite young that time. I think I just made out with her. I don't think she still remembers it today.

I really hate myself now for doing something like that when I was a kid.

I guess we shouldn't let underage children watch too much or get influenced by these nasty things, adult videos, or sexual acts.

Guest Teeeee

I was really young. My friend's mom babysat me. Her mom was busy in the other room or out shopping, I'm not too sure. well, i was with my friend (forgot her name LOL) and her older brother. And he made us do things to him, and he used to do things to me in my sleep.

They weren't too bad. But, I remember him taking his pants off infront of me and her and demanding us to do things. I'm pretty sure I did them, because I was too young to understand.

I never told anyone, and I doubt they remember.

I forgot about it generally, it's in the past.

But, I think it's better to tell your parents.

Guest Teeeee

I remember it more now,

so yeah

i'd be in my pjs and he would rub against me and stuff.

he was about 13, 14 or 15.

he would make me and his sister give him oral, im not sure if she did it.

but i remember i was forced to, i think he threatened me, im not too sure.

i remember the taste and how i was so confused.

and i was ALWAYS scared for nap time.

This would happen everyday.

I think they moved back to China so it's pointless to tell anyone I find, and I'm embarassed.

so, if that has happened to you recently, do tell someone.

• 3 weeks later...

wow these stories are SO SAD!

i've never gone through a relaly bad experience.

but one time when i was in 5th or 6th grade.. i was hanging out with neighborhood boys and i really reallyyyyy liked this one boy.. but his friend liked me... and he kept aasking me out and i kept saying NOOOOO *he was a year or 2 older than me*... and finally i said yes to get him off my back.

BAD CHOICE.

he kept hugging me from behind. and would touch my breasts. and would grind up against me.. and yeah i was VERY TRAMAUTIZED by it. im always like DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT but when it was happening to me i couldnt move. i went home and cried for hours.

it sucked.

thats why i HATEEEE hugging. seriously i hate it. it just brings me back to that moment.

should have kicked him in the balls. but i was so young & didnt know what to do. gahhhh

man, reading this thread makes me think that it really sucks to be a girl. its like so many ppl just view you as sex objects and not as people. :(

Its not just girls.... I'm not gonna say any more then that!

Guest aiyan

These stories are so sad. Be brave, girls, be brave.

Just know that there a lot of people out there who have been molested or harassed. You're not alone. ♥

Those john teshing disgusting bastards should go crawl up in a hole and never return -_-.

Archived