ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest hamdainvincible

I read two posts; now I feel... WOW.

I feel so bad for you guys; and not that it's pity or anything.

I just feel so bad so much corruption and shizz is on in this world.

At my school... my richard simmons got slapped by my friend twice.

I warned him and he stopped; I'm kind of guilty I didn't tell my mom.

Because a week before she told me that I have to tell the teacher if that happens.

It's no big, cause he is in NO WAY attracted to me; just a stupid richard simmons.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monkeytree200

...also, this may be a little disturrbing.

But yeah, when I was really small, my dad used to pin me down and tickle me and like, kind of blow raspberries on my neck and stuff. He's not a pervert or anything, he was just trying to make me laugh and everything. But I remember hating it. And he thought I had fun cause I was laughing cause he would tickle me too, but then I would try to scream a nd stuff and I hated it so much.

He did it to both me and my sister. To my brother, not so much. He's more "let's play basketball or catch" with my brother, though.

It's still awkward with him. Even today. I hate when my dad randomly takes me to places around the world. Like, just me and him. And my sister hates it when my dad does that to her too. I feel uncomfortable even wearing a two piece around him.

He;s not a bad person or a pervert or aything I really dont want anyone to get the wrong impression of him... But... I just feel really uncomfortable about it. my mom always asks me why I dont talk to my dad and my dad is really sad that I don't talk to him. He always tells my uncles and my uncles tell me that sometimes he cries cause I dont like to hang out with him. I can't tell them how uncomfortable I feel though.. I feel so bad at the same time..

jfalwekjfal.

So frustrating.

i don't feel bad for you here, only your dad. he seems to be trying so hard to gain both your sister's and your love. like you said, he was trying to make you laugh, not anything else.

Guest Amanda Plz

wow....thats why it's hard sometime, since your young and all they think your making it up and talking gibberish, but seriously if he does it again you should tell your family, atleast one member of the family will believe you

Thanks for responding :). I think that's partly why I never told. But also because I was confused about what happened. I thought I was at fault for what I was wearing. Blaming yourself is not the route to go though. It's just not your fault.

Definetly if he tries something again, I'll tell. I'm older, stronger, and I know better now. I think my mom would believe me and most likely go to jail after attacking him for what he's done :sweatingbullets:.

Guest Justalilodreamer

wow this thread makes me sad and angry at the same time. proves how corrupted people are these days -_-

i admire you guys for your bravery...must've been traumatizing

Guest jaehee213

i think i'll feel better if i let it out ...

well this happened a couple of months ago, I was at work alone cause my boss went out. So then this tall white fat old guy comes asking if we sell dildos. this is embarrasing but i didnt know what that was yea and im 18 too haha. the music was on loud so i couldnt hear him he kept repeating it then he said it simply so i could understand do you sell toy penises. by then i turned the music down and i was like no. He came closer to me and i realized he was buzzed or drunk cuz the alcohol smell was really strong.

then he came closer by this point i was freaking scared so i told him to leave. he just started touching me and trying to kiss me. I hit him with something dont remember and just ran out. started yelling at him to leave. the people in the stores around me came out and had to drag him out.

worst part was i couldnt tell them what happened or call the cops cause it happened in the back area and theres no cameras there. i just went back in the store and started crying by myself didnt tell my parents or anyone. it was embarrasing cuz customers kept coming in and i was trying to hold everything in. i still work there trying to find a new job but i carry a bat and pepper spray now.

but it sucks cause im still traumatized anybody calls my name or if my guy friends come close to me or touches me i freak out like crazy.

Guest peachesapples123

Omg, these stories are so scary and sad. :(

Thankfully, I've never really been molested or anything like that. I only remember things like, I remember that sometimes during 5th grade I would feel some random touches on my butt. It would freak me out and when I turned around, there would usually just be some random guy that looked like he was minding his own business. So I thought I was crazy for feeling something touching my butt. Was I...? Lol.

And I also remember that it was a friend's birthday at the pool. (I think we were like, 11-12) Me and one or two other friends sat in the jaccuzi/spa part of the pool and some old man that looked around 30-40ish came it at the other side but we didn't really care. We just talked and had fun and stuff. But something that freaked me out was how the man kept on dunking his head under water constantly and with his head facing our direction. We all got confused and we started dunking our own heads underwater to see what was so great about doing it. But, all we could see is just nothing except for legs and stomach part of the people in there. Me and my friends started getting kind of freaked and went back to the normal pool.

Guest CitrusFlower

Thanks for responding :). I think that's partly why I never told. But also because I was confused about what happened. I thought I was at fault for what I was wearing. Blaming yourself is not the route to go though. It's just not your fault.

Definetly if he tries something again, I'll tell. I'm older, stronger, and I know better now. I think my mom would believe me and most likely go to jail after attacking him for what he's done :sweatingbullets:.

Lol, your mom would actually attack him, you have a cool mom!my mom only has her mouth. she will just talk about it all day long... <_<

Guest x. suki

reading all of these stories are really pissing me off.

but at the same time.

i'm scared :X

i feel so bad for every single one of you that went through all of this ><

wat really disturbs me is that most of this is happening within the family O_O

Guest anna12125

i wasn't really molested but this incident has is still an embarrassing memory i can't forget.

I was around 5 or 6 when i attended language school and this group of ppl older than me by like 3 or 4 years would bully me. There were like 3 girls and a guy and during break, they forced me to take my pants off in front of them :tears:

Guest kimchi hana

Errr, my mind is bobbling with all the stories that I read.

Hahaha, I'm not ready to share my story.

But I congratulate the ones that have. You must've been through a lot.

no i haven't been molested before.

but when i was younger probably like 7 or 8 ? my cousins would always play around with me.

play around means "poke nuna's boobies." <_<

^ .........oh god. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

hey well at least it's .. younger cousins.. and for fun. T_T;

been molested..

but can't tell anyone?

talk about contradiction

haha

THIIIS HAS ALREADY BEEN GONE THROUGHH lol throughout the thread

dejavu

its a true statement.

Guest Amanda Plz

^ in saying that, let's just hope he never does it again. o_x

Truly. Nobody else should go through that. I only hope he hasn't done it with anybody else.

Lol, your mom would actually attack him, you have a cool mom!my mom only has her mouth. she will just talk about it all day long... <_<

:lol: My mom would do that too. And spread his bad name EVERYWHERE. I don't know, like when it comes to her kids my mom's like...REALLY aggresive. It's weird yet oddly funny at the same time >_>;.

All these stories posted up really are sad :(. It's sick how most of them involve FAMILY MEMBERS doing the abusing.

O_______________O

i just happen to stumble on this thread and.. wow.

it must be so.. scary? my mind would just blank out forreal.

i've been reading these stories about what happened. & really..

seems to be that all of us seemto be really weak even tho we aren't.

i just.. iono im in aww`.

i never imagined so many people being victims... oh god. ><;

im speechless

when I was 17, a man living in the same house with me who I thought was a friend (he was 30 something) suddenly hugged me and kissed me and god-knows-what if I didnot tell him to stop and pushed him to get out of his room. That day he asked me and my roommate to go to the movie, and she was out, so he told me to go to his room so that we can check what was on the cinema on his laptop while waiting for her to come back. I have always been his room before, so no bid deal, we just sat there and chat and I was sitting on the chair, using the computer when I felt he was getting close behind me, his face was right next to mine. I felt a bit uneasy, so I stood up and said I had something to do, that's when he said 'wait' and kissed me while hugging me. I was so scared, I froze for a moment...After that, I did not tell anybody (esp. my roommate,she would so make a big commotion and she cares about me a lot) until 2 years later when I felt calm enough about the situation. The very few close friends who I told it to yelled at me really badly for hiding that and suffer living in the same house with that guy for 3 more months before moving. I mean I have always known that he was so nice to me and my roommate, and my roommate did warn me about him suddenly being so close, helping us with stuff, but I thought she was being paranoid and not all guys were after her...I never suspected that he did have a motive , and esp. that his target was me...I think he didnot mean to force me though, it was just a moment's weakness and he let himself go too far like that...And he did let me go when I pushed him , I mean, I was so weak at that time, if he wanted to, he could do even worse thing, but he didnot, that's why I kinda let it go... It sucked though, that was my first kiss ...

Archived