ever been molested and can't tell anyone?

Guest som3body_somewh3r3

Guest Cherry Pie

dude some of your guy'ses stories are so sad. D:

for me...

i didnt get molested (i think...) but my dad used to put his hands down my pants when i was younger (baby-elemtary), and rub my richard simmons and my fronter area and stuff whenever he was sitting next to me or something, and i was stupid not to think of anything, though he didnt do anything. i hope he was just giving affection in a weird fettishy way.

after i got to be in junior high and stuff i started feeling uncomfortable and it never happened again.

(well i starte to push away his hand since 4thish grade?-and started to act more aggressive/mean/rebellious towards him)

whatever its still awkward with my dad. D: we either never see eachother, and when we do, we always fight.

i never told anyone, but i just told my mother i hate my dad.

whats worse? im still his favorite child (have 2 siblings)... or so my mother says.

freaky... i swear.

same with me... but with my uncle..

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joyousx0o

:\ A few months ago, I was shopping one night with my 2 aunts, my cousin and my mom. We were taking the train back home and then there was this guy with a cane. I was standing by where the door opens and my back was on it. The guy was holding the pole in front of me and then like he would gradually move behind me. My aunts noticed and they were like telling me in Burmese/Chinese to elbow him and stuff but I felt bad because he had a cane. So I didn't do anything but then later on I would tell my cousin and my aunts if they could move down and i would stand in front of the seats and stuff. During the ride, sometimes I would feel his leg behind me and I would get creeped out because I was getting cornered in a way. Thankfully I was able to move over away from him.

My aunts were hinting to me that I should elbow him and I was like hmm "accidentally," just in case so that if he did anything I'd defend myself. But it was pretty crowded since it was rush hour =\ I hope I never see that guy again!

Guest shawtyyxd

I read all 20 of these pages over the past 2 hours

And I can't stop crying.

I don't think I've ever been molested before

But reading your stories make me sick to my stomach..

I'm sorry for all of you guys who had to go through that.

Keep your heads up<3

Guest 영원한 사랑

I've been touched by my parents but I've never been molested like in a nasty way before.

Thank god.

Guest AngelsWhisper

These are sad...Best luck to all of your guys to the future. <3 Keep being strong and never look back

Guest r3dalf

Hi... My story isn't as IDK... intense as everyone else's? But back in 8th grade I went on a family trip to ski in Quebec... and while skiing, I got a headache and so I decided to go back to my hotel room... On my way, because I missed my girlfriend, [now ex.GF] I decided to call her, and while I was on the phone with her, these French-speaking Caucasian drunk girls came out of no where and started touching me everywhere... It was kinda weird... And I felt violated... So I ran... but I never told anyone haha... :sweatingbullets:

u shud feel lucky!

Guest vip_gd

omg all your stories are so sad(and some people are such pervs) .. I probably wont tell mine

but I mean I will .. but I wasn't exactly molested

I was on this bus and this old man(like in his 80's) was sitting in front of me and sleeping.

so when his stop came and got to his senses, he quickly got out of his seat, but I noticed he forgot his cane .. I tried to get it for him

but apparently he noticed that too, so he came running(sort of, more like staggering since he's old) back to his seat

then like WTH .. he grabbed my thigh for 'support' and I brushed his hand away like he's some perv.

and gave him a disgusted face. so yeah .. he got his cane and got off his stop.

perverted old guy -__-

Guest mintpanda

aw wow all of your stories are so..unbelieveable ):

my memory is pretty fuzzy about this, i'm not even 100% true but i have a little story not as intense as everyone elses' though.

when i was younger i went to a parent's friends house for some sort of party. being the young girl i was (around 5 i think?), i was curious so i looked around.

i met a boy about 3 years older or so, and we were playing some kind of pretending game?

apparently he wanted to play house, so he pushed me into the closet and started touching me, from what i can remember he tried to reach up my skirt or dress.

i don't know if my memory's correct or if it was just a dream, but i remembered it ever since i was young.

i've never really told anyone this before

Guest Yuyu<3

I have a great hatred for these people who do these things

I was or I think I was when I was young

and I have to watch my back, my sisters and cousin's back

because there are some people in our family that have a history

I know what is out there in the world so I never set myself apart and say it'll never happen to me

I'm really sure that I protect myself to my best ability

I'm really torn up inside after hearing the stories that were shared.

You guys are really strong

whether or not you believe it or not.

Guest tsubomichan

LOL HAHA me and my friend when we're high she does dirty things to me xP

ehehe I think ;D

lmao that is hott. ;)

when I saw your username I was like WTH???

alaina got molested? but turns out it was you

and ur best friend lolol :P:mellow:

Guest --hearts.

My story really can't compare to the ones here.

Basically, I was watching a movie at the theater on my own one day and this old white haired guy talked to me. He was nice and sat down next to me, but then he put his hand on my lap and just left it there. I didn't even know what to do. He didn't move it or anything, but after five or ten minutes, I finally stood up and was like I'm going to the bathroom and he left. It was a blur really and I have rarely told anyone (I think maybe two people). A lot of the reason is because people would make a bigger deal out of it then necessary. Especially since I got out of there okay, nothing more happened, I didn't know who the guy was or really remembered what he looked like, and it was pointless for people to go "omg, I can't believe that happened" and say other stuff like that. I was...15 at the time I believe. I don't even remember anymore. I'm just really glad that I got out of there before something really bad happened. It's not something I like remembering and I usually push it out of my mind when I remember.

Guest heartkiller

well i was in high school when this happened and i was really too stupid and didnt think why the hell didnt i do something about it but i was at my grandmas house and i was sitting in a rocking chair and i dont know if a conversation between me and my grandpa struck up he came up in front of me in the chair and grabbed my boob and said something to the extent like your boobs are getting big or something like that i was like OMG and i didnt do shhh though i dont know why and like in front of people he would like smack my a but noone ever thought of anything of it because it was like he was playing around

he doesnt do it anymore and he lives in a diff state with my grandma

Guest alainachen_604

lmao that is hott. ;)

when I saw your username I was like WTH???

alaina got molested? but turns out it was you

and ur best friend lolol :P:mellow:

lol rotfl your sucha lesbo bomi T_T"

anywhoo~

OOH OHH! I got a story but im not sure if its so called 'molesting' LOL

I was in 2nd grade and me and my whole family were in vietnam

and we stayed over my grandmothers house and me and my sister

were in one room watching TV with our cousin (a boy who is 1 year older then me) Im 14 now btw ;P

as we were watching TV he kept hugging me and kissing my cheek saying 'do you know

that i love you the most in this family?~ we're gonna get married blah blah blah;

and other times he would ask me what is 'sex'? (and he says sex is in english)

hes soo weird LOL so yeah I don't know if kissing my cheek and hugging me all the time

and telling & talking to me about these weird things are considered molesting xP

Guest misturrho

NOT REALLY SURE IF THIS IS MOLESTED BUT....

i went back to asia to visit my family in 03 summer, my younger cousin whom i grew up with (we're 9 months apart) is a sick perverted mofo. i wore shorts cus its hella hot and that's how i got off the plane he says you look way hotter cus i sat next to him at the dinner (obviously arranged by my family since we're "childhood friends"). at my hotel, my mom's sleeping next to me, im watching tv he goes how does vagina feel. at my grandparents house when we shared room (with my other little cousin) my lil cousin is sleeping he asks did you lose your virginity if not can i take it? (hes a virgin at the time) he "swipes" his hand by my rear when im on the comp, i dont remember what else but FREAKIN EY ITS SICK. I REMEMBER I USED TO BEAT HIS richard simmons WITH TAEKWONDO WHEN WE TOOK THE CLASS TOGETHER. THAT SICK FCK

Guest classic x

aw wow all of your stories are so..unbelieveable ):

my memory is pretty fuzzy about this, i'm not even 100% true but i have a little story not as intense as everyone elses' though.

when i was younger i went to a parent's friends house for some sort of party. being the young girl i was (around 5 i think?), i was curious so i looked around.

i met a boy about 3 years older or so, and we were playing some kind of pretending game?

apparently he wanted to play house, so he pushed me into the closet and started touching me, from what i can remember he tried to reach up my skirt or dress.

i don't know if my memory's correct or if it was just a dream, but i remembered it ever since i was young.

i've never really told anyone this before

same thing happened with me......... -o-....

Guest OrangeJennyFish

idk, this korean guy at my school randomly touches my waist and tells me he lieks me and also tells me to give him a blowjob -_-

Guest lovely맨디캔디

my own biological dad.

I have never told this to anyone except two people, my mom and my brother who both deny what's happened (happening)

when I was 12 years old [age of development of body parts], I once woke up on the couch to my dad literally groping my

butt and laughing to the t.v screen. I slapped his hand but he kept on doing it until I got

up from the couch and went to my room to sleep.

The next few days after that happened, I kept catching my Dad staring at my chest and literally

spacing off into space.

I cried and told my older brother who told me I was being stupid and that my dad would never do that.

then I told my mom whom denied everything and told me that I was being stupid as well.

After I turned 13, I constantly caught my dad staring at my chest especially at meal times and then

I'd glare at him and he'd snap and be like "oh, eat, eat!"

and I'd just be like wtf.

freaking 3 years later, I'm 16 and he STILL does the same richard simmons to me. [always freaking stares at my chest]

gosh, I don't even feel safe alone with him in the house and I hate him and I don't feel like he's even my dad. I refuse

to tell anyone else or my family members because they'll just ignore it.

He's disgusting, and I hate him, and I can't wait till I get out of this house.

I'm so sick of it and I think he feels bad after he stares at me that way because

after he does it he's so nice to me and goes like, oh do you want me to buy you something?

and I'm just like inside, "NO! I want you to stop freaking staring at me."

Sometimes I feel like crying, but what's the point. gosh.

Guest BORGUSX

Well, my story is that my babysitter raped me when I was little and now, my mom found out that he died last year! I don't know if I can still get my mom to sue his relatives even though he died already! Life isn't fair! I told this story to my parents already!

Archived