{req} blinkie and set~

Guest sujinah

Guest sujinah

please and thank yous!
FLIGHT DECK TWENTY TWO is the name of my new fanfic. I'd love to have lovely artwork to post with it, because a picture's worth 1000 words, right?

It's right here, if you want to read. *blatant advertisement!*

and because the PS-ers of soompi are so talented, I wanted to request a set and a blinkie from them.

So: Please make Jennifer Happy.

How: Just spending your time by looking at her thread is good, but making something is even better.

{ SET:

Title: FLIGHT DECK TWENTY TWO.

Subtext: When people see birds, they too wish to travel.

OR: written by sujinah.

Pictures:

Girl: 01 02 03 04 05

Guy: 01 02 03

Optional Stock: 01

Pick one or two of these, please? Not too many.. something simple and pretty is what I'd love. ^^

Mood: Something happy, please?

Colors: Any color is fine! Please pick whatever you feel fits best.

Size: Anything convenient, but not too big please.

{ blinkie:

Text: FLIGHT DECK TWENTY TWO

Extra? I don't need this.. I just like it? a small airplane would be nice?

Thank you in advance, you marvelous soompi PS-ers, for helping out this girl who has no talent. ^_^

-Jennifer.

Guest bohemianheart.

hello i made one:

sujinah0pz.jpgsujinahava9tf.jpg

i'm not that good of a ps...so you don't have to use it. but i hope you like it. credit if you do use it.

Guest sujinah

Hey! That was fast.. ^^

thank you so much! I'll use and credit when the signatures are working again. (right now there's this error thing that says everything's too long.. -__-..)

thank you again, innocentlove!

Guest alluring^melody

Here, I made you a set :) I'm sorry that I didn't include the guy's picture though...

sdh023im9vv3jo.jpgsdh023im9vvic8bf.jpg

good luck with your new fanfic! :D

Guest sujinah

Thank you so much! I'll be sure to use and credit. I love the softness and the colors you used.

@ innocentlove: I'll use yours too, when my signature glitch stops acting up. Soompi keeps saying your banner is too big, which is sort of weird.

Thank you, thank you!

-Jennifer.

Guest cupquakee.

Just because i love your story title and plus i just read the prologue and it's awesome ;] i made you a blinkie! i'm sorry if it's too big >_< you didn't state the color so i tried to match it with your poster .__.

fd225yw.gif

i hope you like it ! <3

Guest sujinah

A BEAUTIFUL BLINKIE!

and a set too! Thank you BOBA:). Sad-melancholy is good too! The background looks sort of like the inside of a plane! Thank you~

&Sincerely;Me, I am very happy that you read the prologue and liked it and made a pink blinkie. I love it so much! I have a thing for blinkies. ^_^

I feel so lucky! Love, love, love and mucho thanks.

-Jennifer.

Guest sujinah

ooh, I like the colors you used. Maroon and mauve and gray. Thank you so much for the set, stitchible!

-Jennifer.

Archived