Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Shin Se Kyung reveals the younger actors she would like to work with during her guerilla date

by starsung (all kpop)

Shin-Se-Kyung_1409408033_af_org.jpg

Shin Se Kyung was next up on guerilla date on KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay'!

And last but not least, she chose 'go' for wanting to work with younger actors in the future. When asked which actors she would like to work with, she couldn't help but to giggle at the idea and shared, "I likeYeo Jin Goo and Yoo Seung Ho."

to read more:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/shin-se-kyung-reveals-the-younger-actors-she-would-like-to-work-with-during-her-guerilla-date

how SSK loves her alcohol - in regard to the upcoming Seollal 

설 연휴 술자리, 마실수록 사랑받는 술버릇을 가진 연예인은?

기사이미지_2

신세경은 과거 예능 프로에 출연해 술에 취하면 기분이 좋아지고 애교가 많아진다고 밝혔다. 그 뿐만이 아니다. 평소 친한 사이로 알려진 강민경의 폭로에 따르면 주량도 무시 못할 수준이다. 술자리에 애교와 웃음으로 무장한 리액션이라니. 훈훈한 명절 분위기를 띄울 주사로 손색이 없다. 

cr: http://news.nate.com/view/20160205n33874

[TRANS] 150205 PARK YOOCHUN “THE GIRL WHO SEES SMELLS” JAPAN INTERVIEW! ‘LAUGHED TOO HARD DURING FILMING THAT MANY NGS OCCURRED’

xiaoverflower

r (2)

This time, in commemoration of the Blu-ray&DVD release, the interview addressed towards the Japanese fans has arrived. He talked about his co-stars, the secret stories from the shooting and about the “analgesia” acting.

― This is your first time co-starring with Shin Sekyung, the time when you first heard (that she is your) co-star, what did you think about it? In addition, how was it acting alongside with her in reality?

Yoochun: I met Shin Sekyung for the first time at the script reading. If you see the works she has appeared in till now, they are of a dark and mysterious image. The movie “Hindsight” left an impression and, I think that image of the role was overlapped. (T/N: i.e. that dark image of SSK had remained in Yoochun’s head) However, meeting her in reality, (she is) healthy and bright, maybe it is because more than anything she debuted in child roles, she is polite and does not say selfish (things) and, even if it is hard (she has it in her) to endure very patiently. For me, there are many things for which I think I am thankful for (towards her). We worked together smoothly, it was fun and the reaction was good as well right. To say reaction, it is not the reaction of the acting but before the performance or rehearsal, the time of the casual daily life conversations. Her reactions are good that’s why I as well enjoy talking (to her). She is such a woman[/person].

to read more:

https://xiaoverflower.wordpress.com