Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Six Flying Dragons Episodes 45-46: Under the Sword of Damocles

by Taleena Sinclair (drama fever)

Unnichan: Well sir. I was thinking that the best way to describe my feelings after these two episodes was when Boon Yi speaks to Bang Won about his arms storage. During their conversation, tears started to well in her ears and just sat there, waiting. That is the feeling I have. For I can't quite cry, not yet, but the feeling is welling, all my emotions are pooling together and I’m certain it will only take one more thing, one more scare or threat and the dam will split open.

Life Lessons Learned:

• Don’t tell a lie about Boon Yi’s people - she’ll know

to read more:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/six-flying-dragons-episodes-45-46-under-the-sword-of-damocles/

WHY ARE KOREAN DRAMAS SO ADDICTIVE?

(onetvasia)

When all is said and done, you can be there just for the eye candy.
We thank our lucky stars for introducing us to the likes of Hyun Bin, Jo In Sung and Yoo Ah In. Of course, not to mention the gorgeous leading ladies such as Jun Ji Hyun, Ha Ji Won and Shin Se Kyung! All that pretty can never be a bad thing. 

image-7.jpg(Source: The Girl Who Sees Smells)

to read more:

http://www.onetvasia.com/onescoop/why-are-korean-dramas-so-addictive

'Six Flying Dragons' Sin Se-kyeong finds out about Jeong Yoo-mi's death

(hancinema)

photo701041.jpg

On the 47th episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong) heard about Yeon-hee (Jeong Yoo-mi)'s death.

Boon-yi went to Hwasadan to find Yeon-hee and saw the place was drenched in blood. Jeokryong (Han Sang-jin) aimed his sword at Boon-yi and asked, "What brought the head of banchon down here?".

Boon-yi said she was looking for Yeon-hee. Jeokryong said, "There was someone called Yeon-hee here until some time ago, but she is no longer here". Boon-yi was shocked. She then asked about whereabouts of Yi Bang-ji and Jeokryong confessed, "I couldn't catch Yi Bang-ji".

Jeokryong let Boon-yi leave the place. Jeokryong said, "It's really tricky to do anything about that girl in many aspects. Sreiously!" He didn't have any other choice than just letting Boon-yi leave the place unharmed.

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" Episode 47

by William Schwartz

photo701377.jpg

I don't know what's in Bang-won's dream world, and I honestly don't think it even matters anymore. Bang-won himself certainly doesn't seem to care. Observe how cool and indifferent he is to Boon-yi in the closing scenes, and how Boon-yi had at least managed to receive some base consideration from Jeok-ryong of all people. As antagonists go, Jeok-ryong has always had some moral authority just by not particularly enjoying his work that much.

to read more:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-six-flying-dragons-episode-47-92401.html#!prettyPhoto

'Six Flying Dragons' Byeon Yo-han shed tears of regrets burying his lover

(hancinema)

photo701767.jpg

On the 48th episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', Yi Bang-ji (Byeon Yo-han) and Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong) buried Yeon-hee (Jeong Yoo-mi).

Yi Bang-ji knelt in front of Yeon-hee's dead body and said, "I'm sorry, Yeon-hee. I could express my love only that much. I love you, let's live together. I should have said these".

Boon-yi also shed tears while talking to herself quietly, "Unnie, I'm really Sorry. And thank you. Rest in peace, unnie".

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

cr:

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-byeon-yo-han-shed-tears-of-regrets