Admin

8 New movies on DramaFever for viewers who love Korean action thrillers

by Vivi  (drama fever)

1bbbec5f-c9b0-4796-a851-b49dfd9de838.png

8. Hindsight

63316fb7-b4bb-4f97-a57a-d65ee78cb20a.jpg

Synopsis

Starring Song Kang Ho and Shin Se Kyung

A newly retired Doo Hun (Song Kang Ho) retreats to his hometown, joins a cooking class and enjoys the company of a beautiful classmate—unaware that Se Bin (Shin Se Kyung) is a hitwoman who knows about his history as a gangster boss. Still, Doo Hun and Se Bin find themselves attracted to one another, creating a recipe of deception that could cost them their lives.

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/9-new-movies-on-dramafever-for-viewers-who-love-korean-action-thrillers/

Six Flying Dragons episodes 31 and 32: With Pyre and Vice

by Unnichan (drama fever)

19267aeb-4207-4b81-8860-fd4f42cece01.jpg

Taleena: That was funny. Bang Won certainly was the center around a bunch of emotional notes. I have never been terribly invested in Bang Won and Boon Yi’s relationship, but their snowball fight and the subsequent, necessary distancing of their relationship really hit the spot. I usually sneer pretty hard at “eye talking” - those internal dialogues where the mains just stare at each other - but it was used correctly and sparingly here.

Amy: Yes. I was happy with it. Their eye talk didn’t go too long and it was appropriate. I was a little surprised that Boon Yi reciprocated the kiss but then I realized that Boon Yi probably knows it will be the only time they’ll kiss so she took advantage.

Unnichan: I appreciate the way love is tackled in this drama. For a moment like this and with Boon Yi and Bang Won so in sync, they don't always have to speak to understand one another. And there's no doubt she'll figure out what he's thinking (and planning) sooner rather than later. When she does, it'll be interesting what she does with her knowledge. 

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/six-flying-dragons-episodes-31-and-32-with-pyre-and-vice/