Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

[HanCinema's Korea Joa] Korean Folk Village

by: Raine from 'Raine's Dichotomy'

The day that Korea Joa 2015 visited Korean Folk Village (한국민속촌) was wonderfully sunny without suffering from the sun's heat. It was the ideal day to walk around and attempt to see all of the 243 acres of land where Joseon era homes, businesses, goods, food, and drink are preserved and reproduced for the modern day public. Despite modern-day amenities like Baskin Robbins 21 and vending machines, the spirit of the Village remains in tact and it is exactly that spirit that captured members of Korea Joa 2015.

Folk 1

I mentioned that I'd seen Joseon life in drama. In fact, many-a-drama has been filmed at the Korean Folk Village. This list may not be inclusive, but many famous dramas and films have borrowed the beauty of the Folk Village to provide realism to its scenes: "The Sun and the Moon", "Sungkyunkwan Scandal", "Damo", "Hwangjin-i", "Dae Jang Geum", "Queen Seon-deok", "Dae Jo Yeong", "Warrior Baek Dong-soo", "The Rooftop Prince", "Heaven's Order", "Arang and the Magistrate", "Deep-rooted Tree", "My Love from the Star", and "Orange Marmalade". Tall banners decorate the entrance with the names and title images of the dramas and films that have filmed there.

to read more:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-korea-joa-korean-folk-village-88993.html

looks lik Han YeRi (YR) is trying to kill Shin Se Kyung character BY - is this what we call jealousy a bid for attention?

'마리텔' 누리꾼, 척사광 한예리에 "분이 좀 죽여달라" 요청

2016011801001760000116621_99_20160117214

cr: http://mlbpark.donga.com/mbs/articleV.php?mbsC=bullpen2&mbsIdx=4186003&cpage=2&mbsW=&select=&opt=&keyword=

in "my little television" hanyeri did a poll asking if BY should be killed and replaced by another

since there is of yet no interaction between the 2 i can only assume its a way of gaining the public favor or else why make such a request?   

Six Flying Dragons Episodes 29 & 30: A Heritage of Swords

by Taleena Sinclair (drama fever)

e5d23330-cc88-456d-be96-2321b2c3f2f0.png

Just when this show couldn't get anymore enjoyable it turns the awesome up to eleven. Join Unnichan, Amy and Taleena as we talk siblings, swords, MORE siblings, and secret societies in episodes 29 and 30 of Six Flying Dragons.

Amy: Boon Yi sure is quick on her feet! You know a person has a good head on their shoulders when they can think so clearly after meeting an assassin. She didn’t flinch or anything. I’m kind of surprised the tears in her eyes didn’t giver her away but maybe the guy just thought she was emotional at losing one of her men.

Taleena: I wouldn’t want to play poker with Boon Yi that’s for certain! She looked pretty darn cool, even when she was obviously searching for what to say. It could have easily come off as “how much should I tell you” vs. “think fast to fool him”.

Unnichan: I should say so. And those tears in her eyes could just as well been from the cold. She definitely used the moment to her advantage and was able to stay steely in her objective and projection, not just to “fool” him but to get out alive, with something to show for it. She’s the kind of gal I’d love to have around, because even if it may be a little trying at times, she’s someone that is going to get what she came for and more, no matter what.

to read more:

http://www.dramafever.com/news/six-flying-dragons-episodes-29--30-a-heritage-of-swords/

'Six Flying Dragons' Yoo Ah-in shows tears to Sin Se-kyeong, "We're over now"

hancinema

photo676248.jpg

On the 31st episode of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, 'Six Flying Dragons', Yi Bang-won (Yoo Ah-in) cried in tears in front of Boon-yi (Sin Se-kyeong).

Yi Bang-won and Boon-yi smiled happily while they were having a snowball fight as if they had gone back to their childhood. However, Yi Bang-won stared crying in tears lying on the snow. After he found out about Jeong Do-jeon (Kim Myeong-min)'s plan on the new nation, Joseon, he became extremely confused and had been trying hard to bear the complicated mixed feelings.

Yi Bang-won said, "Boon, we're over now. I cannot play with you like this any longer". It seemed he realized the path of his destiny would be far different than his previous expectation.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-six-flying-dragons-yoo-ah-in-shows-tears-to-sin-se-kyeong-we-re-over-now-90514.html