Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Guest rainmoon
On 08/01/2016 at 0:02 PM, nevill said:

i dont really see the big deal especially since its 2 years after and it was No1 consecutive weeks so alot of korean already saw it

why now? whats the big deal showing underwear? 

Love this movie ... she was really good and that bod... :blush:

no biggie in showing underwear, prolly just to make headlines .. 

5 minutes ago, rainmoon said:

Love this movie ... she was really good and that bod... :blush:

no biggie in showing underwear, prolly just to make headlines .. 

i also loved her in the movie the part where she start to "sing opera" at the beginning when they meet cracked me up and also her driving

she was so cool there 

i read somewhere that bc it was the first time TOP was shirtless it made more waves than SSK & LHN being with underwear so it wasnt a big deal then compared to TOP 

The GO AFTER characters 

이 배우들 ‘사극 불패’ 이어간다

‘육룡이 나르샤’ ‘장영실’ ‘장사의 신-객주 2015’ 신세경·송일국·장혁이 시청률 견인

이 배우들 ‘사극 불패’ 이어간다 기사의 사진

‘사극 불패’라는 수식어를 달고 다니는 배우들이 있다. 송일국, 장혁, 신세경이다. 이 배우들 모두 사극에 출연해 시청률에서 실패를 경험해본 적이 없다. 이들이 ‘육룡이 나르샤’(SBS·신세경), ‘장사의 신-객주 2015’(KBS·장혁) ‘장영실’(KBS·송일국)을 통해 사극 불패 신화를 이어가고 있다. 

육룡이 나르샤는 월화드라마 시청률 1위다(12일 기준 15.7%, 닐슨코리아 제공). 신세경은 육룡이 나르샤에서 지혜롭고 강단 있는 분이 역을 맡았다. 난세에 최대 희생자인 백성들의 입장을 대변하고 그들에게 힘을 주는 인물인 분이 역을 지나치지도 부족하지도 않게 보여주고 있다. 이방원 역의 유아인과 러브라인 또한 담백하게 연기해내면서 시청자들의 지지를 받고 있다. 

신세경이 ‘사극 불패’ 수식어를 얻게 된 것은 이 작품에서다. 이번 작품이 두 번째 사극 주연이기 때문이다. 처음은 ‘뿌리 깊은 나무’(SBS·2011년)에서였다. 뿌리 깊은 나무를 집필한 김영현, 박상연 작가는 육룡이 나르샤 여주인공으로 고민 없이 신세경을 다시 선택했다. 박 작가는 “대본을 쓰면서 신세경의 목소리가 들리는 듯 했다. 믿고 맡길 수 있는 배우”라고 말했다. 

cr: http://news.kmib.co.kr/article/view.asp?arcid=0923390358&code=13180000&cp=nv

[HanCinema's Drama Review] "Six Flying Dragons" Episode 29

by William Schwartz

photo673333.jpg

The focus is on adventure here, as lots of problems have been identified with no easy solutions. First off, Boon-yi needs to survive an icy standoff with a man who's main distinguishing characteristics are that he is excellent at fighting, and also he doesn't much care to identify himself. Once that matter is settled, it's on to more traditional action material as the dragons make an effort to hit the new strong point of their antagonists.

to read more:

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-six-flying-dragons-episode-29-90298.html

@rainmoon chingu  - do you know if the subs are out for ep 30 cant find anywhere - sorry im not in SFD thread although i miss everyone the spoiler of BY pretending to be spy and this week revelation of legendary swordswoman made me realize that to fully enjoy the ep i need to stay away from the threadtilli watch the ep with subs