Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Shin Se Kyung's "When A Man Loves" Character Has Netizens Upset

shin-se-kyung-and-song-seung-hoon_zps895

Netizens are none too happy about the latest turn in events in the plot of "When A Man Loves." And much of the negative feedback has to do with Seo Mi Do, the character played by actress Shin Se Kyung. Comments on blogs and articles about the drama are not sending much love her way. And while it's the mark of a good drama to see fans react so strongly to any character's actions, netizens seemed to be unusually upset by the choices made by Seo Mi Do.

The drama tells the story of Han Tae Sang, the loan shark, played by Song Seung Hoon, whose life is changed by an encounter with Seo Mi Do. He straightens out his act, becomes a successful businessman and woos her. He's devoted to her, trying hard to learn what pleases her, even at one point getting stabbed to save her. Despite his shady background, viewers sympathize with him. He's loyal. He looks out for his own and has taken care of his best friend's young brother, sending him to college.

The young brother, Yeon Woo Jin, played by Lee Jae Hee, falls in love with Seo Mi Do and that's the problem viewers are having with the series. It's bad enough that Yeon Woo Jin does not forsake his feelings out of gratitude for Han, but Seo Mi Do keeps flitting between them. She says yes to Han but then keeps seeing Yeon. She agrees to marry Han and then gets passionate with Yeon.

Netizens are not happy with her. Online comments include "She should make up her mind" and "This is supposed to be a love story between Han Tae Sang and Seo Mi Do, not Yeon Woo Jin and Seo Mi Do." They also say, "What is wrong with her? How can she do this to Han?" And even, "If she doesn't get it straight soon..."

Why is the character so unsympathetic? Seo Mi Do feels she ought to be grateful to Han but she resents being dependent on him. She feels attracted to Yeon but knows she should not see him.

It's normal for a kdrama heroine in a love triangle to have a hard time making up her mind, but the problem here may be that she's not being honest with anyone. Melodrama viewers know that this can't end well. The love triangle has already created a rift with the potential for some serious consequences.

In a way, the negative feedback may be something of a coup for Shin Se Kyung. In the past she has been criticized for her lack of acting skills. But if she can get fans this mad, she can certainly act.

Guest jennaray

The scripywriter make a u-turn to the story ,

SSK is acting good for the written character, so too with YWJ as lee jae hee, they are fiesty couple !, how to love tae sang now ?

after the two sexy and hot physical attractions (good chemistry) and their emotional feelings are unravel and also tangle up with the big boss !.

Song Seung Hun Injures Shin Se Kyung’s Eye

shinsekyung_zps3e6d648a.jpg

While filming When A Man Loves, actor Song Seung Hun accidentally hit Shin Se Kyung’s eye with a piece of lumber. And thanks to the piece of wood, Shin Se Kyung’s eye is now bruised and swollen. However, Shin Se Kyung only got an emergency treatment on site and had to resume shooting right after.

It was reported that it looked like Song Seung Hun was feeling terrible throughout the shoot. Two days after the accident, Song Seung Hun posted a short apology message on his twitter: “I hope you will get better soon. I’m so sorry.”

Feel better, Song Seung Hun!

Shin Se Kyung to Song Seung Hun: “I’m Very Strong, Don’t Worry”

songseunghun_zpsf2955f34.jpg

Shin Se Kyung reassured fellow When a Man Loves actor Song Seung Hun by tweeting him back with well-being after he accidentally hit her in the eye with a piece of lumber during shooting.

In response to Song Seung Hun’s apology tweet, she replied back saying, “Oppa, I’m very strong. Don’t worry.”

The friendly relationship that the two actors maintain even off the screen is really good to see!  Comment below with your favorite celebrity Twitter couple!

@Tiger Dragon, Thanks for posting these pics. SSK looks lovely and amazing in her bridal pictorial :)

"When a Man Falls in Love" Shin Se Kyung Explains Her Character "Just a Different Way of Loving"

ssk_zps7674365b.jpg

"When a Man Falls in Love" Shin Se Kyung expressed her own personal understanding of her character.

Recently, Shin Se Kyung expressed her thoughts about her character, Seo Mi Do in the MBC drama "When a Man Falls in Love". Shin Se Kyung began with the statement, "I think with Han Tae Sang (Song Seung Hun), Seo Mi Do wants a type of love where they can look towards the same things in life while, with Lee Jae Hee (Yeon Woo Jin), she wants a type of love where they can look at each other. Han Tae Sang and Seo Mi Do are starting to drift apart because they have different things in mind for the future."

Seo Mi Do and Han Tae Sang had set off from the wrong foot from the way beginning. Shin Se Kyung continued, "Aside from Seo Mi Do's intentions, she continuously received financial help from Han Tae Sang. Maybe if they met without any of the issues they had to deal with from the beginning, they may be able to date like a normal couple."

On the other hand, Seo Mi Do can be completely herself in front of Lee Jae Hee. There is no complicated history between these two and Seo Mi Do can be completely comfortable around Lee Jae Hee. Shin Se Kyung explains, "Lee Jae Hee was the person that helped Seo Mi Do remember her long-lost dream. With him, they can plan for the future together."

There are people who expressed their disappointments about the development of Seo Mi Do and Lee Jae Hee's love story. Their bed scene inside of Han Tae Sang's house especially caused a lot of complaints. Shin Se Kyung stated, "It's true that the development of their love story is being very uncomfortably portrayed. I'm a little sad about it as well."

Lastly, Shin Se Kyung stated, "I like that our drama does not contain any perfect characters. Everyone feels inferior at least one point in their life. Every character in this drama has something that they lack so it makes me think a lot as an actress portraying a character."

• 2 weeks later...

‘When A Man Loves’ reveals BTS photos of Mi Do’s birthday party

UnBJCDknJxB4635053350106289606_zpsc30275

Popular MBC TV Wed-Thu drama ‘When A Man Loves’ has recently revealed a set of BTS photos which showed Seo Mi Do (Shin Se Kyung) having her birthday party.

Mi Do’s brother Mi Joon (JB), best friend Eun Ae (Park Min Ji), and Ddol-Yi (Jr) were also sighted in the photo, as the young cast members flashed their mesmerizing smiles, and created a joyous mood.

This particular scene was filmed in a hotel suite in Seoul recently. The young cast members got acquainted through the drama and have become good friends over the course of filming. As they raised their cups, they talked heartily about their drama, and also chatted about the latest fashion trends, popular songs, and topics that youths talked about recently.

A drama staff said, “Because they are all around the same age, so they naturally are able to converse freely without inhibitions. The scene felt like a real birthday party, and they even discussed about how they were going to digest the rest of the filming sessions, and looked really amiable with one another.”

1369710585859_zpsa9bcb8c2.jpg

Sin Se-kyeong eating non-stopphoto316888_zps1f0c09cc.jpg

Actress Sin Se-kyeong was seen eating like crazy.

Behind scenes of Sin Se-kyeong while she was eating were posted on the official You Tube site of her agency Namoo Actors.
Sin Se-kyeong looks like she's playing around with the staff. She's cuter than her innocent image and when food is served on the table, Sin Se-kyeong is seen eating endlessly.
Sin Se-kyeong's agency claimed, "She still loses weight from the tight schedule although she eats so much. Also, she doesn't keep still. She does stretching every now and then in between shoots".
Netizens say, "She eats so prettily", "She's tough when she eats", "I feel good just looking at her eat" and more.

Song Seung-heon, "Proud of Sin Se-kyeong"photo318278_zps8ea925b7.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon claimed that he was proud of co-actress Sin Se-kyeong for enduring the issue of 'double-timing it'.
At a recent interview of "When A Man's in Love", Song Seung-heon said, "I am proud of Sin Se-kyeong for working hard despite hearing things that upset her".
He said, "Sin Se-kyeong was criticized on top of everything and exhaustion from the drama. It doesn't matter if it's just the drama, but those words drain you. However, Se-kyeong didn't care. I don't know how she felt on the inside but she would go around saying, "It's alright". I am so proud of her".
"This is my first time working with her and she kept it in her heart that she never liked Han Tae-sang from the beginning until end. It wasn't double-timing between two men but she was sure she loved Jae-hee. I didn't see her so young then".
"Yeon Woo-jin was also criticized during the drama. I know viewers have said things like, 'How could he betray the brother-like man who helped him?' and such. I would've said I couldn't do it anymore. But Woo-jin and Se-kyeong did it well. They never even expressed their discomforts".

Guest yogafan

class="articletitle" style="padding: 0px; margin: 0px; outline: none 0px; list-style: none; font-size: 33px; border: 0px none; line-height: 34px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;"Which Korean Celebrity Would You Want To Kiss?June 14 was one of the sweetest celebration for Korean couples, they call it Kiss Day. It is a holiday celebration for couples to display their affection to each other and publicly display a kiss. A survey was conducted by a social dating site which includes women and men under 20's and 30's to answer. The question is "Which celebrity would they want a kiss from on Kiss Day?". About 1,010 participated in this survey and came up with a lists of male and female celebrities.
78562.png#5 Shin Se Kyung is a promising actress.  She has taken on very daring roles and recently shined in "When A Man Loves" with #5 tied-mate Song Seung Hun.  Imagine their kiss in that drama, collision of 5s!  full list at http://bit.ly/17c1u0C