Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

Tiger Dragon said: @Epic I got donations from 1 other person besides you and I. I went ahead and shortened the deadline a few hours since I didn't think anyone else would donate and I sent the money to Korea. The total was $85 but there was $1.28 fee for the exchange rate. I probably could have managed it all a bit better and communicated the deadline better, but since the DC Gall date kept shifting until the press conference date was set, there was a bit of a delay. Ideally, I would have liked to have started collecting a few days earlier to include the weekend. Anyways, it was a good learning experience and I think I'll be able to streamline and manage everything better next time.

So this is kinda silly but Google has a site that turns web pages into a maze game. It only works in the Chrome browser though.
I tried it out on my Sekyung Tumblr just for kicks and productivity was lost. XD

Guest Tiger Dragon

Imposter harassing Sekyung on Twitter.... ㅡㅡ
I reported the user so hopefully it gets resolved soon.

Sekyung said on her twitter that she's just now going to sleep (~11:15 AM KST) after long overnight filming.

iblcOgrIbxtunc.gif

Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung focusing on reading her scripts

iov6Davdq5aQa.jpg

Shin Se Kyung revealed photos of herself reading scripts.

On March 25th, actress Shin Se Kyung uploaded the photos on her Twitter and wrote "Scripts are the most fun things to read."0

In the photos, Shin Se Kyung is wearing a grey t-shirt, and focusing on reading her scripts.

Especially, her beautiful look and great skin condition is drawing many netizens' attention.

Netizens who viewed the photos made comments, such as "She's looking great", "How beautiful", "She's beautiful", and "I can't wait for her new drama."

On the other hand, Shin Se Kyung will be casting in new MBC drama 'When A Man Falls In Love' with Song Seung Heon, Yeon Woo Jin, and Chae Jung An. The drama will premiere on April 3rd.
/Reporting by Kim Ji-Yi en@starnnews.com

Source: StarN News

Guest Tiger Dragon

I did a lot of tuning up on the SSKTV blog. Graphic elements are aligned!! XD
I added a news slider at the top and a featured video on the sidebar.

ihZU4jwzJZssv.jpg

I had to make a lot of concessions like the drop down menu for IE though. Tried tweaking a bunch of things, but they were always a little off in IE. I think it looks best in Chrome. The only problem I noticed in Firefox was that the font for the menu bar isn't correct, but it still looks fine.

Guest Tiger Dragon

Here's SSKTV and DC SSK Gallery's rice wreaths for the press conference.

iPRYrNJpFpzPj.jpg
inu2C8Ykz7Jdb.jpg
i3NDliLjLCz6P.jpg
iNCxdSyUhxNU.jpg
ibrjFFMefNrfDs.jpg

Big thanks to those who donated and DC SSK Gallery for helping us!