Shin Se Kyung 신세경

Admin

'Cheongdamdong Alice' Park Shi Hoo Calls Moon Geun Young "Shin Se Kyung!" The Film Site In An Uproar? LOL :))

Park Shi Hoo mistakenly calling Moon Geun Young, "Shin Se Kyung"

Recently, on the official homepage of SBS 'Cheongdamdong Alice', a video was posted with the title, "Explodes Into Manic Dancing Because Of The Two 'Se Kyungs'!"

The posted video showed Park Shi Hoo and Moon Geun Young filming for 'Cheongdamdong Alice'. In the revealed video, Park Shi Hoo said to Moon Geun Young, "Name, Jean Thierry Cha. The man, you, Shin Se Kyung, will have to style." He confused Han Se Kyung, the name of Moon Geun Young's character, with Shin Se Kyung.

At Park Shi Hoo's blooper, Moon Geun Young and all of the staff members started to laugh. Park Shi Hoo sheepishly apologized and said, "I'm sorry." Moon Geun Young made everyone laugh by pretending to be mad and said, "I will tell (Shin Se Kyung) to come."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Se Kyung is a Girls’ Generation fangirl!

ibylHFHiedCOht.jpg

Shin Se Kyung has Girls’ Generation illness.

She wrote on her twitter on the 2nd, “Ah… I like it so much that I cannot sleep. What do I do?” 

When someone asked her what the matter was she stated, “Soshi… Can’t you hear noona’s heart beat?” and referenced the song and music video that was released on the 1st for ‘I Got a Boy’ which is from the 4th official album of Girls’ Generation. 

She continued, “What do I do? I think my symptoms are becoming worse. What am  I doing right now and not sleeping. Everything seems so beautiful right now. I will try to sleep now even though the video will be running around” and showed her feelings about Girls’ Generation.

Girls’ Generation released their song and music video on January 1st. They performed ‘I Got a Boy’ for the first time through MBC’s ‘Girls’ Generation’s Romantic Fantasy’. They are receiving positive reviews for their different charms that are shown through the sexy and powerful performance.

Source: notyouroppasandnoonas

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tiger Dragon

Shin Sekyung is sick of the rumors!

ikE1AcaDSdH4N.jpg

Actress Shin Sekyung shared her discomfort about the rumors that have spread about her.

She wrote very briefly on her twitter on the 12th, “Fiction is boring.”

One acquaintance replied, “Yes. That is right. You are resting and I cannot tell you to not look at the computer. Go watch a drama or a movie and relieve your stress” and Shin Sekyung replied, “There is a way. Unni. It is that. Something you can only watch on the internet. Ah, I am so annoyed. What do I do.”

Netizens wrote, “Do not believe rumors that netizens have not checked”, “Sekyung sshi~ Feel better~” and “Who is making up weird rumors?”

Source: http://isplus.live.joinsmsn.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=10404803&ctg=1502&tm=i_ntr

Translation Source: notyouroppasandnoonas

Jung Woo Sung Admits He Is Interested in miss A’s Suzy and Shin Se Kyung

011113_jung-woo-sung.jpg

Actor Jung Woo Sung expressed his interest in miss A‘s Suzy and actress Shin Se Kyung. 

On January 11, Jung Woo Sung was interviewed in a segment of MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment News.” The reporter asked him, “Which actress do you have your eyes on these days?” Jung Woo Sung’s first answer was Suzy. 

He then named Shin Se Kyung and said, “I see myself taking interest in new actresses rather than old actresses. I have forgotten all about the past,” which made everyone laugh. 

Jung Woo Sung also said that he wanted Song Joong Ki‘s role in “A Werewolf Boy.” He said, “I can wait very well. Joong Ki, you wait,” as he imitated a line from the movie and once again made the studio laugh. 

Meanwhile, Jung Woo Sung honestly admitted that he didn’t know in the past, but now thinks that he is good-looking.

Source: Soompi

Guest syahrilaiyub

Saw her on QSD but not too much, i think she better on saeguk taeha type(lol almost actress on different thread i said this)xD but truth is. Tree with deep rooted is the best drama ive seen her best act. +with senior jang hyuk its like waffle and peanut sauce.

Guest Tiger Dragon

From today's fan signing

iXD7NJ0vghhRB.jpg

A fan in Korea got the dal.komm calendar signed for me!! She put the wrong date but it looks like she might have done that on all of them though. XD

ibg4OTauu2f0Wr.jpg

Guest Tiger Dragon

Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung to star in a new MBC drama together?

20130127_songseunghun_shinsekyung.jpg

Could a rendezvous of the ‘visual couple’ be on the horizon?

The drama after MBC’s7th Grade Civil Servant‘ will be ‘When a Man Loves‘ and the male and female leads seems to be Song Seung Hun and Shin Se Kyung causing a lot of buzz for the show.

A person close to Song Seung Hun said, “Song Seung Hun is now confirmed to star in ‘When a Man Loves.‘”  A person associated with Shin Se Kyung said, “It is true that an offer has come in for Shin Se Kyung to star, but there are still a few details that need to be worked out.

‘When a Man Loves’ is a passionate melodrama about the boss of an organization and his faithful subordinate plus the boss’s woman and another younger woman.  Song Seung Hun will play the part of the faithful subordinate and Shin Se Kyung will play a woman caught between him and another man.  The role of the boss is not yet determined.

‘When a Man Loves’ is made by Kim Sang Ho PD who made ‘Arang and the Magistrate‘ and ‘Fantasy Couple,’ and is written by Kim In Young who wrote ‘Woman of the Sun‘ and ‘Equator Man.’  This show will begin airing in April.

Source: No Cut News via Nate News via allkpop