tr. a mere touch

ohatoms

rainn!

C L O S E D   

:D

88006783.jpg

A quick TR. 5 requests only. Icons, banners or sad posters.

HQ, HQ, HQ photos! Provide a minimum of 5 photos, no less.
Max of 2 in a poster, banner & icon.

List.
heart[killer]
miss_vicky
MR.W@RHOL
reset.love
starlight5
rainn

Done. Pending. Rejected. VIPervert

hmmm should i make my own form?

requesting: banner

pictures: o1 o2 o3 o4

text: 暖暖 or Yaoyao & Boran or textless

size: 300x100 and under 40kb please

extra: anything is up to you C:

thank you in advance, take your time if you need to.

let me know if there's anything wrong.

take care and have a good day!

ohhh you use to be "potion" right? i remember seeing your posters around~

they were wonderful <3

requesting: poster

title:
The Halo Effect

subtitle:
they're up against something even greater than this world

author:
MR. W@RHOL

pictures:
(links to a library of photos)

mood:
romance, tragedy, fantasy

thank you in advance~ i really hope the pictures are usable

I've been out of town these couple of days. Will work on the requests soon!

MR.W@RHOL : Yes, I was (: Sorry for not using the pictures you provided. I kinda prefer full body pictures but don't worry, I might work on your poster again since I think I made it too dark this time!

heart[killer] : I was a little uninspired. But anyway, here are your icons!

79804147.jpg86943932.jpg75947333.jpg18692400.jpg

79171488.jpg72761885.jpg31801555.jpg

Guest starlight5

Hi! :) Is there room for me?

type: Poster

title: Wild One

subtitle:

Someday they'll go down together

They'll bury them side by side

To a few, it'll be grief

To the law, a relief

author: loveholic198

pictures: Jonghyun Gyuri

mood: rebellious, determined, dark, gangster, star-crossed

The story is based off Bonnie and Clyde, if that helps. If my mood description is too confusing, I really like style you used for MR.W@RHOL's poster. :)

Please and thank you!

OH I LOVE IT! actually I think your pictures are really suitable

i've never even seen that one of sulli before <3 but it's beautiful

and the grunge effect is so nice :D it matches the angsty part of the story

thank you so much <3 i really love it~~~ <333

i'm sure you'd love to make me some haruma icons. <333333 pretty please w/a shirtless haruma on top. ahahaha. xD

look for a thread calling for you before christmas. (;

<3

miss_vicky : It's not that HQ because it's below 40kb. Anyway, hope you're okay with it. If you don't mind me asking, that guy seems so familiar! Who is he?

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=354243&view=findpost&p=16745177

ohhh awesome, thank you very much for the banner.

and i'm sorry that i'm picking it up late! ^^''

anyways, it's all right, i still love it. hehe.

and he's from the duo BOBO of China.

thank you once again. C:

reset.love : I'm absolutely late. Sorry :/ Been busy! Hope it's to your liking. I tend to make dark/gloomy posters!

22286031.jpg

miss_vicky : You're welcome. He kinda looks like Show Luo :D

rainn : Now, now sweetheart, why would I make icons of my boyfriend and give it all to you? His body belongs to me :P Haha. Anyway, a thread for me? You're too kind - though I think you'd probably say something like, 'Haruma is mine' on that thread! I've been such a lazy richard simmons lately. That explains why I haven't been on soompi. I'm thinking of opening a thread for someone before/after New Year too but we'll see how that someone behaves. Hopefully that someone would stop pining for my boyfriend :P

Psh, I notice you're still delusional. His heart & body belongs to me. Haha, thanks for the idea! I have no idea who you're talking about. I think I might just make the ugliest graphics in the history of graphics for a certain someone if they keep saying talking about my husband. ;D By the way, I absolutely love my "VIPervert" status. (;

Oh yeah! What's yer screen resolution? I tried making icons w/textures but they turned out fugly.

starlight5 : I love the images you provided! I hope you don't mind me using another picture of Jonghyun.

lydiawildone.jpg

:P I'm sure you won't make ugly graphics for that someone because you love that someone too much to make an ugly graphic for that someone right? ;) That status describes you purrr-fectly. My current screen resolution is1280x800 cause I'm using my sis's tablet. My comp's still broken :/ Don't kid around, you make great icons !

rainn : Dude, since it's christmas (or was) I'll let this slide. You can be delusional all you want until 2011 cause babe, he'll marry me once the clock strikes 12

miss_vicky : I appreciate your comment :) I think it looks depressing. Ah, I guess I was in that mood when I did the poster. Haha.

Guest starlight5

OMG, that looks so cool! @__@ Wow, it's so pretty, and damn you really nailed the mood I wanted! :lol: Thanks so much, I'll credit you when I use it! ^_^

rainn : YO PERV. I'm supposed to do other icons for someone for New Year but I'll do this batch first (Besides, I think I won't be able to make icons before or right after NY, I'm always late for everything.). Since I'm pretty much uninspired at this time of the day, I only did a few. Fortunately, for that someone, I'll be doing other icons for her later. Hrm... who might that someone be?

43124502.jpg78621911.jpg19686659.jpg

11384233.jpg76127280.jpg50854858.jpg

73897598.jpg

I need to stop using magazine pictures of him cause they're not that HQ but the pictures in mags are usually the most adorable ones!!!

you're welcome!

and haha depressing, hmm to each their own. ^_~V

anyways, loving the JongRi poster. quite lovely. love the texture/s that was/were used.

and haruma icons are smexy. xD and i do agree, the pictures in mags are adorable. C:

happy new year and i hope you're taking care. C:

Archived