★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

OMG THOSE PICS OF GD!!!

hmmm so its the mnet mplex concert..gosh so hot there !!!!

TABI is freakin CUTEEEE. juang..TOP is freakin cute specially w/ this

d0066520_4d856fa0bc0bf.jpg

INKIGAYO is currently streaming ♥

im looking forward to Seungri's MAGIC perf and DAE's perf ♥

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarahkristine

New photo? I need the HQ version of this ^^

*quoted image*

C: desire @ bestiz

OMYGAH! They are so adorable. So cute, one of the best group pics in recent times. It gave me the vibe of their BSX group pics (which I thought was their ultimate best group pic ever).

Guest beiusung

yayayaya 9th crown yayayayayayayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

today will complete with running man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so excited

Guest jamielabbuhongki

BIGBANG WON~!!!!!!!!!!

expected =)) :lol:

RUNNING MAN is up next so please dont switch the channel :D

where can yu watch streaming?!!

Guest jamielabbuhongki

so excited

is it really their 9th?

Guest KeKe7

so excited

Yeah waiting patiently. Why so many cf.

Guest jamielabbuhongki

Uhm I have TVUPlayer in my laptop so I watch through this program. You can try DL-ing it, its very useful and harly lags at all :P

compatible with Macbook? :)

Guest samosvetleee

yup!! 3 MCDs+"3MBs+ 3 inkis

This is Triple BiG BanG Combo 3 weeks in a row !!! 

That's how it's done !!! 

BB domination in action !!!

All-kill ,baby !!!

Guest sarahkristine

someone in 6theory said that this was actually the first time in a very long time that an artist swept ALL BROADCAST TRIPLE crowns? Why so? Didn't other big-name groups promote also just recently?

Guest sakime-yong

I don't want to start this sound negatively.

But I got curious while Im reading your comments and the others.

Why is such Big bang is getting hate now?.

And why they can say BB is not number1 now but they are winning and topping all the charts now?

Im just so curious about our boys. I love them so much despite that they are one of a kind and the most humble and polite ones.

And Im just getting confused and kinda worried somehow x.x

Can also someone tell me,Are they getting infamous now in Korea? and does BB doesn't getting recognized now unlike before in 2008?.

Please don't get annoyed in me,Im just worried about them. And it doesn't mean that I will not love them more if someone clarifies this now.

And my GD I freakin love him so much!!!! he sis getting hotter and handsome. Am I the only one who loves what they wear everytime they are performing now?. Maybe I have different taste from others. Cause I really like Japan fashion for being stylish and unique. That is why BB fashion is getting recognized too in Japan and not finding them weird. :DJUST LIKE VISUAL KEI.

Im also got used for guys heavy make up and too much outrageous style,fashion. Tho I know our guys will look good the most without make up

Guest shinhdeplol

compatible with Macbook? :)

Uhm I dont know, maybe you should try DL-ing it to see for yourself. But I think it will work well :P

Hurry up since the show has started for a few mins now ^^

TRIPLE TRIPLE CROWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P richard simmons YEAH!!! HAHAHAHAH WE DID IT !!! BB IS VIP!!!

you know what gif this calls for !!!

brblastbb2.gif

Hell yeah. Gratz to the boys who worked hard for two long years on the album. All the haters can forever kiss my richard simmons cause BB pretty much dominated everyone after all the doubt. :P  All those ppl who gave up on them can also do the same. I love my boys and they have NOT even reached their peak yet. Still a bright future for Big Bang.

Guest jamielabbuhongki

someone in 6theory said that this was actually the first time in a very long time that an artist swept ALL BROADCAST TRIPLE crowns? Why so? Didn't other big-name groups promote also just recently?

SNSD did it ...last year right? or 2 years go? o.O

Idk, i dont pay attention to other artists that much XD

Uhm I dont know, maybe you should try DL-ing it to see for yourself. But I think it will work well :P

Hurry up since the show has started for a few mins now ^^

Lol thanks so much :)))))

tumblr_licl0o4rqF1qgixu6o1_r2_400.gif

^^ that girl trying to steal Ri's spotlight~ grrr! LOL.

c: yg-bigbang@tumblr

Guest doublehh03

i think 2ne1 did the same when they did their comeback but they didn't win for one song all 9 times.

so it's been a while since this has happened. a historic comeback for sure for big bang.

Guest Candyy

SBS gives the best stage for artists to perform!! bigbang stage was not the only one filled with fireworks and such. Other artists were also given good treatment. SBS is seriously going to be my ultimant favorite of all the Korean broadcasting stations.

Anyways, congrats to bigbang for sweeping all the awards for three straight weeks!!

Heading off to bed now but definitely excited for tomorrow(actually today haha) cause there daesung on running man to look forward to!!!!

Archived