★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Hi VIPs,

If you like or love bigbang well this blog http://bigbangyggentlemen.blogspot.com needs your support and visits.

Also if you can please share it as much as you can.

Let's spread bigbang love. Thanx a lot aYGfan admin of the blog ^^

-I do understand that you'd like to promote your blog site but maybe you can put your link on your siggy rather than post it here. Also you may request for BIGBANG wallies on our ARTWORK section or you may visit LIVEJOURNAL accounts

and tumblrs for it. XD

I just want to quote TOP on their 10Asiae interview

T.O.P: It’s a shame that people evaluate and go wild over artists based on how their songs rank on charts. How they think they have defeated someone else based on that chart. I don’t think we dwell on that anymore.

I see that we're very sensitive w/ CHARTS and how our boys rank in those charts. If we cant understand Korean then maybe we can post the links of our SOURCES,make SCREENCAPS or post the pics so that we can back up whatever we say here w/ VISIBLE CHARTS. That way we avoid misunderstandings and arguments w/ fellow VIPS.

Im personally satisfied where BIGBANG is right now . They're standing strong and steady on charts. Im just saying guys,just enjoy the fandom..the music... dont stress too much on how BB fair w/ other groups or the charts. If you stan and believe in them then its not necessary to prove that they are beating other OPPAS. XDDD just sayin.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sarahkristine

WOW BB so jjang! Can we say TOTAL PWNAGE in Gaon?!?! I'm a proud VIP, heck there has never been a moment when I wasn't a proud VIP, but these days, I am just smiling all the time!! I am just so freakin' happy EVERY TIME!!! I even forgot about my diet and insecurities about my looks (been suffering depression lately) because all these BB stuff are making me happy. My parents are thankful for Big Bang's comeback because the last two weeks have been the first time I've eaten decently in 4 months. Is it crazy? Is anyone as passionate about this guys as me? I've been on standby mode every minute of the day just to search for updates.

5ehhde.jpg

Daesung: waited for tonight's Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown

2yxozeb.jpg

Seungri: Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown is drawing tears

ambjgk.jpg

TOP: Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown is a mystery

16774ac.jpg

GD: Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown is se~cre~t~

15hfqkw.jpg

Taeyang: Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown is going to go well

Source: MnetMcountdown@twitter

Translated by: Winalicious@bigbangvip.net

Guest samosvetleee

Today's

hot 

trending topic 

is

#BiGBanGRocksTonight

Spread the word &join us in twitter !!!

Let's break some trending records,VIPS !!!

Guest samosvetleee

Behind the scene's @ M!Countdown...preparing for the secret stage i guess...our Banging boys..

70932413.jpg52043692.jpg

tumblr_lhu20oC3Fi1qa38h0.jpg77971410.jpg

26675809.jpg

Daesung: waited for tonight's Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown

TOP: Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown is a mystery

Seungri: Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown is drawing tears

G-Dragon: Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown is se~cre~t~

Taeyang: Big Bang's comeback stage on Mcountdown is going to go well 

Credit : @MnetMcountdown

they look so cute >.>

esp GDYB :]

just for fun while waiting for them on mnet:

smelling.jpg

gddaesung.jpg

cr as tagged

btw i'm so happy bc we get to see them 4 days in a row XD

from mnet on Thursday to SBS on Sunday XD

Guest 2jnkek1

hey! here again to share this

BIG BANG's Somebody to love Practice Video is currently Most popular under music category.

wwwyoutubecom2011-3-100-54-47.png

Um, can someone tell me what time mcountdown actually airs? Is it soon? I want to stream it so i can find out what this "secret" stage is. AND is that Seung Ri making a 21 sign? ?

6.00 PM KST

That is V.I sign

He's been doing it since he started his solo promotion this year XD

vvipdateimg07b.jpg

EDIT:

Mnet is on air RN

mnety.jpg

EDIT:

mnet2.jpg

Guest sarahkristine

So according to this article http://www.dipts.com/news/index.html?mode=view&cate1_id=15&cate2_id=126&number=29112 Big Bang Tonight was downloaded 350,000 times in one week? Someone please translate? VIPs in BBVIPz are rejoicing over the news. Big Bang apparently earned $1million dollar worth of downloads. Big Bang daebak!!!

Oh, and flibbertigibbet@6theory said Big Bang could be a victim of Melon's server crash because the graphs are in a mess right now. K-VIPs are just sitting back and observing and finding out proof if there are suspicious events.

YGE Yang Hyun Suk talks about the changes in the music industry

th.0479aa6139.jpg

Recently, YG Entertainment’s CEO Yang Hyun Suk watched the “C’est si Bon” segment on “Come To Play“. While enjoying the show, Yang expressed that, “This year is another turning point for the Korean music industry.” What is the meaning behind this thought?

Last year, YGE’s girl group 2NE1 set a new album record with their ‘Triple Crown’ win, and now Big Bang is conquering the music industry with their all-kill comeback. Yang called OSEN out of the blue and asked, “Do you know ‘C’est si Bon’?”

“The music industry has changed again. I knew it when I watched ‘C’est si Bon’. Music fans have started to want singers who sing very well.”

Yang first mentioned older top idols who sang very well, such as S.E.S, Fin.K.L, Big Mama, and Wheesung. He mused, “The public is starting to get sick of the uniformity of idols.”

Yang pointed out the weakening popularity of idol groups and said, “As expected, there are too many idol groups. With idols and girl groups debuting left and right, I feel that I don’t know who’s who lately. It seems that music fans are getting sick of it as well. This is also why ‘C’est si Bon’ has been receiving a lot of praise.”

However, this does not mean that idols have no influence. “This turning point is just like before; it’s not a complete change, but public appearances are split half and half between idol members and singers who sing well.”

When asked about how YG Entertainment plans to balance idols with the changing view of the public, Yang revealed that his company is preparing to introduce a new artist who has the same style as Big Mama. “An underground jazz musician in Hongdae is very charismatic.“ However, Yang is keeping quiet about this matter and simply said that, “You’ll see later.”

Yang Hyuk Suk concluded his interview with a promise. “YG Entertainment is the company to whom musicians, indie artists, and underground artists send their demo tapes to the most. After receiving such responses, I promise to never abandon the personal mission I carried when I first started this company. I’m really happy when I think about this turning point in the music industry.”

Source: OSEN via Nate

Credit: Allkpop

Archived