★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest shinhdeplol

Unseen photo of Tae???

The title @ bestiz says "Youngbae yeizon cheering message" :)

fcDyX.jpg

C: 소설가의손자

EDIT:

The "Dumb and Dumber Brothers" to reunite on Running Man!

Fljm2.jpg

The ‘Dumb and Dumber’ brothers, Yoo Jae Suk and BIGBANG’s Daesung are brought to life again on ‘Running Man’. On an online community forum, ‘Running Man Sports’, pictures showing the two of them shopping at a supermarket were posted. Since they were posted under ‘SBS Running Man’, the post managed to arouse others' interest.

On the 9th, we called the PD of ‘Running Man’ Cho Hyo Jin to confirm Daesung's appearance. The PD said, "Last week, we had filmed our episode in Seoul Nanji Camping and Daesung was there too. Among the BIGBANG members, Daesung had starred in ‘Family Outing, which has also featured Yoo Jae Suk, Kim Jong Kook and other artists."

He further elaborated that, "From 'Running Man' to 'Family Outing', the staff revealed that Daesung came to film the programme and enjoyed the moments. It is true that Daesung was happy when he was with his hyung, Yoo Jae Suk as they were the ‘Dumb and Dumbers’ of ‘Family Outing’. They really had great time together. Although they made troubles for each other but they enjoyed it very much.’’

The episode of ‘Running Man’ starring Daesung will be broadcasted on the coming 27th.

Source: Nate

Translated: Rice @bigbangupdates

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri updated his me2day about the photobook :P

viofbb129967780962179.jpg

빅뱅승리 [VVIP] 솔로활동 MAKING DVD [V WORLD] 3월30일 YG E SHOP 에서 만나보실수있습니다 지금바로 예약하세요. 1분전

Guest x-bang-x

Hi VIPs,

If you like or love bigbang well this blog http://bigbangyggentlemen.blogspot.com needs your support and visits.

Also if you can please share it as much as you can.

Let's spread bigbang love. Thanx a lot aYGfan admin of the blog ^^

:P;);)

Hi guys its me again sorry ^^

I really want those bigbang tonight new mini me GIF but I dont have Cyworld account so do u guys know where i can get the embed code?

thanx a lot fanny^^

ah one last thing if you do bigbang wallpaper, GIF ... plz send me to (fanny.ruffier73@live.fr) and i will put them on http://bigbangyggentlemen.blogspot.com with your permission thanx a lot ^^

Guest kresten

According to DCBB posts, Big Bang pre-recorded Cafe and Tonight for Music Bank. Didn't fully understand Korean, but that's the jist of some of the posts. Is there any news about M!Countdown?

Guest fuxchibi

The "Dumb and Dumber Brothers" to reunite on Running Man!

*quoted image*

The episode of ‘Running Man’ starring Daesung will be broadcasted on the coming 27th.

Source: Nate

can't wait !  remind me of my fav movie " Dumb and Dumber " ^^

Proud of the boys claiming the Cyworld all time record :D It's amazing what they can achieve after being away so long. Big Bang is proof that you can take a break and still be relevant in kpop.

BB will perform Cafe?!!! exited as hell. Favorite song off the album still.

Guest shinhdeplol

[info] Japanese artist Ms.OOJA fangirls over Big Bang's G-Dragon

dxr16.jpg

in K-Pop on her official blog.

Ms.OOJA posted GD&TOP's PV for "Baby Good Night" and Big Bang's latest PV "TONIGHT" at the top of her blog entry.

She wrote this when referring to the group's leader G-Dragon, "My heart was pounding so hard I felt like I was gonna die lolol. Especially for the first MV. I simply love the guy who has the black hair in the first MV and the blonde hair in the second MV!"

The singer also added that she tried Korean ramen for the first time, which she found to be much spicier than she expected.

Fans commented, "Spicy ramen is delicious," "K-Pop is good", and "Isn't (G-Dragon) handsome?"

source : Ms.OOJA's Official blog

taken from allkpop

shared by bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

KBS Music Bank 2011-03-11:

♬ Comeback Stage♩♪~

BIG BANG is Back!!!

21c 트렌드 아이콘 빅뱅! 그들이 돌아왔다!

압도적 포스를 자랑하는 빅뱅의 컴백 스테이지!

모두다 채널 고정~♥

- 빅뱅〔 TONIGHT 〕

Google Trans:

BIG BANG is Back!!!

Trend icon 21century BIG BANG! They're back!

Boasting an overwhelming force of the Big Bang comeback stage!

Everybody please watch~♥

-BIG BANG (TONIGHT)

<<Performers for Music Bank March 11>>

빅뱅 / G.NA / 송지은(Feat. 방용국) / 이현 / MBLAQ / 홍경민 / 쥬얼리/

M4 / 김형준 / K.will / 5Dolls / 틴탑 / 간미연 / 예아라 / 달마시안 /

마이티 마우스(Feat. 소야) / 소리(Feat. 크리스피 크런치) / 김보경 /

J-CERA / 나몰라 패밀리 JW (Feat. 이아시) / 간종욱 / 노기태 (Feat. 아미)

<디지털 음원 차트>, <시청자 선호도 차트>, <음반 차트>, <방송 횟수 차트>를

모두 합산한 <k-차트>를 통해 가요계의 흐름을 한눈에 짚어보세요~

# 음악이 필요할 땐!! 생방송 <<뮤직뱅크>>

매주 금요일 저녁 6시 5분 생방송으로 여러분을 찾아갑니다!

이번 주도 많은 시청바랍니다^^

source:KBS Music Bank

Taken from bbvipz

Update on BIGBANG 4th mini album Sales on Hanteo: Day 13

March 9: 711 copies

Total: 105,657 copies

Update on G-DRAGON & T.O.P 1st album Sales on Hanteo:

March 9: 130 copies

Total: 69,139 copies

source:hanteo

Taken from DCGD

GD: Well, firstly, I’m grateful to them for agreeing to go in the direction I had explained to them of the songs. They accepted a lot of what I wanted to do. There were times when I wouldn’t back down when they didn’t do what I wanted (laugh) and everyone usually has quite a lot of freedom when it comes to recording, but I constantly changed a lot of things with “TONIGHT” because there was something specific that I wanted to do.

I've said this over and over again but I'm saying it again now, Ji wouldn't be known as this great leader of BIGBANG or he wouldn't have lead BIGBANG to where they are right now if he did not have the other four members' RESPECT. Telling your fellow members what to do is totally different from leading them and having their support and respect all at the same time.

There were a lot of quotable quotes from this one but this is my fave:

"I’d be lying if I told you I’m not worried but everyone is working hard very actively."

^^^ This/that is why I know that BIGBANG is headed for a great future - because they don't rest on their laurels. They have achieved so much already, something that these young groups can only hope of achieving but that " worry " is what drives them to be better if not the best.

Damn but I love reading these interviews! :)

Guest Music_junkie69

So I'm a little curious, is BigBang still going to Malaysia for the concert in June? Does anyone know? Any details on it yet?

BTW I was at the 2011 BigShow and let me tell you it was a great experience. Our boys are wonderful, amazing performers. I wish they would do more international concerts because the whole world needs to see the awesomeness of BigBang.

Oh and TOP in a bathrobe on the first night....super sexy :wub:

Nikon collaborates with YG to target the youth market

th.626a261d69.jpg

On the morning of the 8th March, Nikon Imaging Korea and YG entertainment signed a joint marketing contract with each other at a special event held at the Grand Hyatt.

Most of YG’s artists attended the event including Se7en, Big Bang, 2ne1 and Yoo in na. Nikon’s representative and YG’s representative both also attended the event and in a meeting with reporters, revealed the plans for joint campaigns including the new “A shot a day” campaign. All YG artists will be also be using Nikon cameras to take videos of their daily lives which will be released as episodes later on during the mid year campaign.

Nikon stated the reason for them collaborating with YG is that with the change of the camera market, the need has risen for a marketing strategy which would appeal to the youth. With YG, they plan to draw in 20-30 yr olds and make Nikon the market leader in DSLR cameras and no. 2 with compact cameras. They plan to change the image of Nikon from “Difficult nikon” to “Easy nikon” and “Professional Nikon” to “Everyday Nikon”.

The first CF will feature 13 of YG’s artists including Se7en, Big Bang, 2ne1, Psy, Gummy, Gu Hye Sun and Yoo in na and is scheduled for release in mid March. On top of that various campaign videos of YG artists will be released on the Nikon website.

There are also plans for YG to release a ‘Nikon Song’ which will be released in the form of a digital single.

YG’s representative Yang Min Suk stated “Usually only artists becomes the ambassador for a certain product but in this case our whole company will be participating. This is a first in Korea and is very meaningful.”

News Source: Economy Today

Translated by: Cecilia [Se7en Blog]

Taken from: Cecilia@Soompi

ff6z3b.jpg

2iksc42.jpg

2vaz3u9.jpg

1zmhtlj.jpg

2bqovr.jpg

Credit: 180888@tumblr

Guest juang_bb

this hasnt been shared yet i believe, more compliments for the boys and the album :D

The Album of the Week will probably be revealed by Naver music tomorrow.. I gave a perfect score to Big Bang's album with no reservations. It left a really good impression. They're an artist that can be described without the idol tag after all..

-Noh Jun Young's (music critic) twitter

Big Bang!!!!!^^ RT @YoonJung_2: @heungmin40 Oppa do you like boy idols as well? Who do you like?

Son Heung Min's (soccer player) twitter

c: flibbertigibbet@6theory

Guest shinhdeplol

SEUNGRI - [WELCOME TO V WORLD] MAKING DVD + PHOTOBOOK

◆ [V WORLD] MAKING DVD+PHOTOBOOK ◆

◆ 予約進行: 2011年 3月 10日午前 11時 ~ 3月 29日

◆ 予約処: YG E-shop 及び各種オンライン、オフラインアルバム販売サイト

◆ 発売日: 2011年 3月 30日

◆ 購買対象者イベント : 初度製作数量に限り 1:1 ポスターを贈呈します!

DISC.1

01. INTERVIEW

02. INTERVIEW (With PK & DEE.P)

03. To. SEUNG RI (From. YG FAMILY)

04. To. SEUNG RI (From. Friends)

05. FAN MEETING

06. TALK BOX

DISC.2

01. RECORDING

02. DANCE

03. PHOTOGRAPH

04. STAGE

05. “オチョラゴ (어쩌라고)” M/V MAKING

06. “VVIP” M/V MAKING

source: http://www.ygeshop.com

shared by: gilbakk75 @ ameblo

Guest shinhdeplol

Recording of "Big Bang Show" in the March 2011, Inkigayo Magazine [NEWS]

GZGHB.jpg

Finally returning to Korean showbiz with their 4th mini album ‘Tonight’, BIGBANG has shown us their recording scenes from "The BIGBANG SHOW".

The photos show different scenes from ‘The BIGBANG SHOW’ and have been printed in the 3rd issue of Inkigayo Magazine. The greetings of BIGBANG to the fans can also be found there. Seungri greeted the fans who came and waited for them in such a cold weather, "I am really grateful for you have come even at such a late hour." TOP tried to make a joke with the fans, "We are older than you , right?" G-Dragon also greeted with a trace of cuteness, "since you have been waiting us for so long, please don’t be hesitated to show us your support and love." On that day, the members shared the words from deep inside their hearts with the fans and at the same time, they laughed a lot.

G-Dragon laughed happily when he heard Seungri’s imitation of the others’ voice. That, together with him biting his lips, and making the ‘OK’ signals to the filming crew were all captured by the cameras.

UojeB.jpg

And of course, the scene where he and Seungri tried to play with the flower baskets before the show has also been filmed is there. They have not met with their fans for such a long time that they had poured themselves into the show even during the rehearsal. TOP was so devoted to his performance that he did not even notice that his tie had fallen off and maknae then had to put it on for him very carefully. We can tell how deep the group's relationship is.

yyT42.jpg

Moreover, the pictures of "2010 BIGSHOW 3D" Preview in which some of the members had put on a mask and those photos of the exciting ‘2011 BIGSHOW’ are all compiled in the 3rd issue of Inkigayo magazine. SBS Inkigayo magazine are available for free distribution at the SBS broadcasting center, SBS hall and the sponsor companies.

Source: Korea Star Daily

Photos: Korea Star Daily and as tagged

BIGBANG’s Interview To Be Featured In「GQ Korea」April Issue?

A tweet from Jang Woochul of GQ Korea stated that BIGBANG spent 8 hours including the interview for the April issue!Woot!Keep your eyes out for it!!!!

C: TeamBIGBANG @ twitter

Here is the screencap of that tweet :D

8fza2.jpg

[NEWS] Who can beat Big Bang? 5 songs in Bug’s TOP 10!

20110310-121258.jpg?w=584

Music portal Bugs revealed their top 100 weekly popular songs from February 27th to March 5th.

5 people from Big Bang who came back after 2 years and 3 months took over Bug’s weekly chart. Their title song “Tonight” was at #1. While “Café” was ranked number 3. “What Is Right” number 4, “Somebody To Love” was at #6, and “Hands Up” at #8. Out of 6 of their songs, 5 of them had the strength to climb to the Top 10.

In recent years, having almost every song from a mini-album on the weekly chart, hasn’t happened. This once again showed the power of ‘Big Bang’s comeback’ in the music industry.

(irrelevant parts omitted)

Source: morningnews

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

YGE’s Yang Hyun Suk talks about the changes in the music industry

20101229_yg1.jpg

Last year, YGE’s girl group 2NE1 set a new album record with their ‘Triple Crown’ win, and now Big Bang is conquering the music industry with their all-kill comeback. Yang called OSEN out of the blue and asked, “Do you know ‘C’est si Bon’?

The music industry has changed again. I knew it when I watched ‘C’est si Bon’. Music fans have started to want singers who sing very well.

Yang first mentioned older top idols who sang very well, such as S.E.SFin.K.LBig Mama, and Wheesung. He mused, “The public is starting to get sick of the uniformity of idols.

Yang pointed out the weakening popularity of idol groups and said, “As expected, there are too many idol groups. With idols and girl groups debuting left and right, I feel that I don’t know who’s who lately. It seems that music fans are getting sick of it as well. This is also why ‘C’est si Bon’ has been receiving a lot of praise.

However, this does not mean that idols have no influence. “This turning point is just like before; it’s not a complete change, but public appearances are split half and half between idol members and singers who sing well.

When asked about how YG Entertainment plans to balance idols with the changing view of the public, Yang revealed that his company is preparing to introduce a new artist who has the same style as Big Mama. “An underground jazz musician in Hongdae is very charismatic.“  However, Yang is keeping quiet about this matter and simply said that, “You’ll see later.

Yang Hyuk Suk concluded his interview with a promise. “YG Entertainment is the company to whom musicians, indie artists, and underground artists send their demo tapes to the most. After receiving such responses, I promise to never abandon the personal mission I carried when I first started this company. I’m really happy when I think about this turning point in the music industry.

Source: OSEN via Nate

edit: i got all excited when i saw the title "international fans" bc i thought i could finally participate in voting for Big Bang... then i read "Japan" and "Asia" dry.gif lol, got excited for nothing since i live in America.. but i guess it'll allow VIPs from other Asian countries to help vote for the boys ^^

Archived