★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest youngerbg

Hello! Another silent reader here >__< I've been stalking  this forum since a long time ago , but I never post because i'm not confident with my english  ;_; (I'm from Barcelona,Spain) and I'm shy too... but I always really wanted to post here because all of you are so nice, and Its the first place where I look for Big Bang news ^^ so like youngerbg I think that now it's a great opportunity for posting ^^ (sorry for my weird english, but actually reading here helped to improve my english a lot!)

well.. nice to meet you!^_^

am new to i hope we can get along

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest juang_bb

TOP's voice so deep!!!! but we barely got anything new with it. LOL!!! OMG GUYS!!!! ONE MORE DAY TO GO! 24 HOURS TO GO!!! after all the waiting... again, the frustrations over the delays, we're down to 1 DAY!!! good job to all VIPs who patiently waited for this, we're almost there guys!!! :D

the SBS streaming is lagging too much so im gonna wait for the YT links! the first 2 vids are already hilarious! G-RI :wub:

and like leslie said, this thread has been given the green light for us to just go FREE SPAZZ!!!! we dont know who's watching VIPs... ;) right LES? so spazz away! yay!

btw, WELCOME TO ALL VIPS WHO FINALLY DECIDE TO UNLURK OR START POSTING AGAIN!!! :D

edit: OMG! did the really count the minutes and even the seconds left?!? we're so close!!! OMG!

ZOMGGGG. THIS IS TOO FUNNY XD

tumblr_lh0y8x9Zhf1qb9m6ro1_500.png

WHYYY. These must be their managers updating right? XD ROFL

Annnnnd TOP uploaded his me2video twice XD Yeah, he

prolly wants us DOUBLE DEAD /////////////

@leslie & @juang: WHATR?! OMG. DONT TELL ME YG IS WATCHING US?! *_____* ROFL JOKE. XD

TOP's voice so deep!!!! but we barely got anything new with it. LOL!!! OMG GUYS!!!! ONE MORE DAY TO GO! 24 HOURS TO GO!!! after all the waiting... again, the frustrations over the delays, we're down to 1 DAY!!! good job to all VIPs who patiently waited for this, we're almost there guys!!! :D

and like leslie said, this thread has been given the green light for us to just go FREE SPAZZ!!!! we dont know who's watching VIPs... ;) right LES? so spazz away! yay!

btw, WELCOME TO ALL VIPS WHO FINALLY DECIDE TO UNLURK OR START POSTING AGAIN!!! :D

Juang, we need to spazz..BECAUSE! hahaha...such a precious thing. *nudges* THUY lol

Im glad we're on a FREE SPAZZ ZONE NOW..something good for VIPS and we mods can RELAX...FINALLY! LOL

yes yes...WELCOME TO ALL..

@abie: haha omg are they trolling w/ the time? haha so funny still.yes..MAYBE?hahha XD

@beisung: STRONG HEART isnt DONE yet.

Ive been posting so much tonight XD IDE. Anyway. Gosh, TOP XD

And their me2day updates got funnier. Yesterday they decided

to distribute the words and now they were trying to troll us

with accurate time XDDDD What even. This is too amusing for me. LOL

GDI. GD and Seungri is sooooo cute in SH!!!!

LOL Im giggling here even tho im so clueless to what's going on.

HELLO TO NEW POSTERS, BTW! XD I'm Abie <3

tumblr_lh0yy19gbj1qah2jso1_500.jpg

^ TOP SAID IT'S AT NOON! OMFG.

tumblr_lh0yvfMJJJ1qa7mkio1_250.gif

^ CAUSE I FOUND THIS PART SO CUTE!

CR: jachohjac

Guest minsunners

actually i have promise to post in soompi when bigbang comeback

just 1 day to go..

it such a long waiting,

really excited, get ready VIP!!

Guest -MinaMelody-

@leslie_lei,doublehh03,syalovee,youngerbg,juang_bb,jiyongiebaby83,: Than you so much ^^

Top teaser is amazing... his voice!!! so deep.. I almost fell off my chair XD

Now i'm waiting for the preview of the intro in Srong Heart kekeke

Guest shinhdeplol

178423.jpg

75122870.jpg

Balmain Double Zipped Rangers Boots F/W 2010

viewgimagep.jpg

Balmain Leather Belt

C: 프다미G @ DCinside

EDIT:

OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THE PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE BOYS LOOK AMAZING, THE INTRO SOUNDS AMAZING

I CAN WAIT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!! BB D-1!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest kresten

so many VIPs here, i'm not used to it!! SO MANY GOODIES TOO!! TOP's teaser is sooooo funny, haha. he scared me at first with that deep raspy voice.

Guest tikamicizia

omagahhhhhhhh the teaserrrr!!! gd blonde is so hott!! and the beat is sickk!! I really2 can't waitt! already pre order the album *my 1st korean album. lmao. and I will support them 1000% no matter what they need us the most right now!! I won't complain much coz this time is so crucial for them. fightingg big bang

GD & Seung Ri on Strong Heart seemed funny, I hope there will be subs for it soon.

Also, TOP's voice is so deep and husky - that is sexy. haha Last teaser and then now just waiting for a BIG BANG COMEBACK. ♥ I am so ready for this!

edit--

The MV teaser is so hot, too! I don't know why I thought GD was TOP at first until I saw the hair color and his full face. XD Only Big Bang can rock shades at night. lol They all look so good.

YOUTUBE LINKKKK OMG, YOU GIRLS ARE KILLING ME XDDDD

KJASGDKGKLASGKAG I WANNA WATCH IT NAO, STUPID NET CONNECTION SAJDGFAHKS

XDDDDD OMG. OMG. OMG.

LET'S ALL DIE NAO. SDKAGHKASGLJSKGJLASGAH

THANK YOU FOR THE LINK THUY, AND BBUPDATES, OMGGGGG

Archived