★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest naturefairy

Gah....BB & 2NE1 are coming to M'sia on 4th of June,now that's a good news...I wanna go,i'll start saving money from now on.. :P fighting..Does anyone have the information 'bout the ticket price?

syaloove:where do u live?

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aahhhh.. its has been awhile not posting anything in the thread, just be a silent reader :rolleyes: Thuy, miss you so much..!~ kekeke :ph34r: and where is toozdae?

our time has come VIP, 2 years of waiting and now our boys will back!! :w00t:

and the best news for me, BIGBANG will come to Malaysia!!! :D

I saw someone ask about ticket price, the price not release yet. Gonna saving from now, then I can get best seat to watch the concert. :lol:

2 DAYS TO GO!!

[NEWS] Seungri shows off his variety skills on a date!

20110222_seungri_01.jpg?w=399&h=500

SBS gave a preview into Seungri and G-Dragon’s highly-anticipated guest appearance on the upcoming episode of “Strong Heart” by revealing a story Seungri shared at the recording.

He revealed, “I once went on a ‘meeting date’ with my college friends.  As opposed to looking for love, I just wanted to experience a variety of things.” He went on to tell about how he had to show off his variety skills by performing various personal talents in order to get the girls to laugh.

Find out how they reacted, and what the end result of the meeting was through Strong Heart’s broadcast on February 22nd.  Other guests for the show include Kim Dong Hwan, Tim, Super Junior-M’s Henry and many more.

via ibigbang

i hope the ratings will be off the charts. can't wait to see this episode!

edit:

A bit of the intro is going to be revealed at the end of Strong Heart today!

cr: Flibbertigibbet@6theoryforum

slkdjfoicmsd, so excited!!!!!! i think the hospital's gonna be rather busy after this.. VIPs from around the world won't be able to handle it haha

Big Bang's teasers get a lot of views, increasing anticipation for their comeback

201102211626776908_1.jpg

It is not only in Korea, the concerns of the Japanese fans about BIGBANG’s comeback is also tremendous since the group has already been away for 2 years and 3 months.

Only for the night of 21st , the total number of visitors to G Dragon’s Me2Day is 313924, Seungri has 200302 and Taeyang has 100315 which makes a total of 618220. For Youtube, G Dragon has a total of 223255 hits, Seungri has 103924 hits, and Taeyang has 42366 hits. A total of 369545 hits are recorded.

If we combine the number of visitors at Me2Day and Youtube together, the number will exceed 1 million. If the visitors of other sites which show their videos are counted too, the number will be even larger. On the night of 21st, Me2Day was even overloaded by the people who rushed to watch their teasers.

And at the same time, BIGBANG has also broken the record of ‘having the most visitors in 1 day- musicians’ in the Japan's Youtube channel. They have also claimed the 2nd spot for the ‘partners rank’. It proves that not only the fans of Korea are eager for their return but so do those in Japan.

On 21st, Taeyang has shared the 3rd teaser of BIGBANG’s comeback on his Me2Day. He wrote, ‘BIGBANG is BACK! TONIGHT’ and ‘3 days to go!’ which has excited the fans. In the video, we can feel the sexiness of Taeyang and he sang the line’ I am under the shining of the moonlight.’

The night before, Seungri also wrote ‘BIGBANG IS BACK!’ and ‘TONIGHT. 4 days to go.’ Together with the second teaser. When we are counting down for their comeback, they are going to reveal their comeback step by step which further arouse curiosity.

Following their release of the fourth mini-album, BIGBANG is going to hold concerts from 25th to 27th at Seoul Olympic Stadium. Moreover, On 27th, SBS will broadcast their ‘BIGBANG Comeback Show’ too.

Source: Osen via bbvipz

Translated: Rice @bigbangupdates

idk if the link has been posted yet, but you can stream Strongheart through SBS' streamiing like HERE

edit: @falling5tar, yeah it will be the intro...  im expecting the ratings to be really high! ah, its going to kill me not knowing what they're talking about when i'm streaming Strong Heart

Guest falling5tar

According to TeamBigBang, the first track of the album will be released after Strong Heart! :blink:

So does that mean the Intro? Ahhh I'm so excited!

Big Bang to have “Music Bank” comeback stage if they comply with ‘fairness’ condition

20110218_bigbang_1.jpg

Earlier reports of SBS holding an extravagant one-hour comeback special for Big Bang left many wondering about how the group’s special relationship with SBS would impact their promotions on the other two public broadcast networks, MBC and KBS.

On February 21st, Kim Sang Ho PD of KBS’s “Music Bank” addressed these concerns through Newsen: “We haven’t discussed anything regarding Big Bang’s comeback stage yet. ‘Music Bank’ cannot provide something as extravagant like SBS, but if Big Bang is willing to perform fairly with the other artists, we can provide a stage for them.”

The ‘fairness’ that KBS mentioned was explained to mean that they would be given the standard two-track comeback stage of their contemporaries; the group must be willing to accept that KBS’s stage won’t be as extravagant as the one that SBS is planning.

Source: Newsen via Daum

Taken from akp

@doublehh03, it won't air until 11:15KST so that would be 6AM pacific time. it won't stream until tomorrow morning haha sweatingbullets.gif but i have to wake up early for school anyways so i could just stream before i head out

MB: I didn't know it also stands for MUCH BS! LOOOOOOOL!

Whatever, not even paying attention to it - I am simply focused on one thing and that is THE EPICNESS THAT IS ALMOST UPON US! 2 DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS TO GO! XD SO.DAMN. ESSITED.

@Thuy: Those USBs are pretty cool but it's kinda creepy how the boys have to be decapitated for one to use it! harhar! XD

KBS is irrelevant until they work things out with YG. I hope they know that. Wait scratch that I think they already do know that and thats why they're are trying their hardest to get the public on their side.  It's cute. :wub:

Anyways I'm hearing that the choreo turned out really good!!!! :w00t: Shaun I will seriously love you forever if you made it awesome.

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon will reveal his embarrassing drunk moment which was witnessed by a member from a girl group on Strong Heart tonight!

C: TeamBIGBANG @ twitter

LOL another must-watch :P

OMG I wonder who that female idol is :lol:

[NEWS] Big Bang's preview for "Thank You & You" to be released today on "Strong Heart"

tn_1298341683_-1160545058_0.jpg?w=500&h=191

Big Bang, after an absence of two years will show their new single today to the public via “Strong Heart“.

Big Bang’s agency YG Entertainment officials said to Star News on the 22nd, “On the broadcast tonight of “Strong Heart” G-Dragon and Seungri will appear. On this same day, towards the ending, a bit of Big Bang’s new song will be unveiled for the first time.

According to officials from “Strong Heart” the new preview Big Bang will release will be of their first song, the intro. Whenever a new album is made Big Bang has always written the intro with an extraordinary care, fans’ interest has been focused on the intro of this new album.

Since February 19th YG has been releasing new images and 10 second long teasers via his blog. However a significant portion of their song will be broadcasted today for the first time. This is another reason why the public is interested in this particular episode of “Strong Heart”.

Big Bang’s new mini-album will be released in the following days, and from February 25th to the 27ththey will hold their 3-day long “Big Show” concert at the Seoul Olympic Stadium.

Source: nate

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

Guest juang_bb

That KBS PD is on crack. BIGBANG isnt even asking for a SPECIAL TREATMENT from them or another 1 hour special like they make it seem. boys already got a special from SBS, there's no way they expect KBS and MBC to give them the same. to me this is just another excuse and to make himself look good and put all the blame on BIGBANG. we all know the reason why YG artists dont show up in MuBank anymore is because of YG and MuBank PD's "differences" so that PD's statement is totally unnecessary. if anything, it appears to me that this PD is just putting pressure on BB and pushing them against a wall, to force them to appear on MuBank. its like... BB must appear in MuBank, coz if not, this PD make it sound as if BB are a bunch of divas with huge richard simmons egos asking for special treatment. its YG and MuBank's PD's fault and i hate to see the boys getting dragged in all this mess, they should take the professional route and settle this privately.

anyway...

STRONG HEART later and the last teaser from TOP! i cant wait! and we'll get the INTRO soon!!! talk about SBS getting all the exclusives! :lol:

Guest shinhdeplol

Lets just forget the Music Bank thing for now shall we? We have a whole lot of good stuff to catch up with tonight :w00t:

More scans from YG concert photobook

a3civb.jpg

j5ftld.jpg

2r7acsx.jpg

i1i2bp.jpg

C; DCDS // 。.^.^菘菘蓝 @ smileholic

EDIT: More of drunk GD :lol:

According to the news,GD said he had too much wine.He went to a friend BD party that night and was so "playful and happy" lolzz

YG Family Concert Making Book now in-stock http://bit.ly/YGConcertMaking (from @YesAsia_Kpop)

C: bigbangupdates @ twitter

Guest juang_bb

LOL another must-watch :P

OMG I wonder who that female idol is :lol:

could it be....

Well in the Strong Heart preview GD says "SNSD" so it must be SNSD.

c: flibbertigibbet@6theory

speculation... now where's that preview vid again, gotta rewatch it. LOL :lol:

"G-Dragon will reveal his embarrassing drunk moment which was witnessed by a member from a girl group on Strong Heart tonight. According to the news,GD said he had too much wine.He went to a friend BD party that night and was so "playful and happy""

I'm reading on twitter that it might be from SNSD ladies..haha but

these are just speculations. Cant wait to see the whole

episode subbed.

STREAMING LINKS.

try these links for STRONG HEART later @ 11PM KST

SBS STREAM 1

SBS STREAM 2

SBS STREAM 3

SBS STREAM 4

SBS STREAM 5

SBS STREAM6

SBS STREAM 7

courtesy of IBIGBANG.WORDPRESS.COM

Guest shinhdeplol

G-Dragon's humiliating confession, "I made a mistake while I was drunk in front of a girl group's member"

2011022213085311111.jpg

Big Bang member, G-Dragon, unveiled a story about him making a mistake while he was drunk in front of a girl group.

On SBS’s “Strong Heart” G-Dragon shared a humiliating story, “I usually don’t get drunk, but at a friend’s birthday party I was drinking too much alcohol, more than I usually do. The moment that I got drunk it seems like I got really giggly and playful”, he said.

However, the problem is that that wasn’t all of it. According to the testimony of some friends, once drunk G-Dragon started to feel better he made an embarrassiing mistake near the member of a girl group.

G-Dragon’s humiliating mistake will be broad casted on the 22nd on “Strong Heart” at 11:15PM.

Source: mydaily

Translated: alee @ ibigbang

I wanna see him act that drunk scene again :lol:

Archived