★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sakime-yong

I hope VIPs will realize also how important us to BIG BANG

but if you don't want anymore then its your own decision.

And I think STL will be a great korean version too.

IM LOVING ALL THE PERSON WHO STILL KEEP the positive vibes here.

I hope we can still show our love and support to BIGBANG regardless of our different opinion.

Even Im one of those pricky types of fans I think BB made me realize to give a chance to KPOP.

Im loving all their teasers even those photos.

And now YG heard us and make a really a teaser a very short one that we crave for more.Unlike before that you can heard and have a sneak really into their song. So Im very happy.

And instead of too much complaining we should be grateful that we can now see all of them again. Unlike other groups were so lucky that ALL OF THE MEDIA,even non fans and artist are PAYING ATTENTION TO THEM. They really LOOK UP TO THEM and they treat them BIG and REALLY ANTICIPATE FOR THEIR COMEBACK.

THEY ARE NOT UNDERRATED and people and media treat them that they ARE THOSE WHO MAKE A TRENDS.ITS SO GOOD TO HEAR even if it will put so much stress to our boys.

HECK being a VIP is distressful sometimes BUT I AM PROUD REALLY2x PROUD.

Even it will become stressful to our boys but they still gonna show their BEST and efforts.

So I have no complains so far about our BOYS.

I will be happy and standing STILL FOR THEM!

And remember a part of artist/idol success is also in the hands of the fans and their support.

SO AMEN TO ALL......

“Daesung’s talent, one cannot have that talent” [NEWS]

adf.png?w=606&h=538

“What’s Up’s” professor Kim Mi Kyung spoke very highly of Daesung from idol group Big Bang when she said, “He possesses the talents that one is unbelievable to have possessed."

On the morning of Friday 18th actors Kim Mi Kyung, Im Ju Hwan, Jang Hui Jin and Cho Jung Seok awarded the honorary Cultural Industry diploma at the graduation ceremony in the University of Icheon and congratulated the graduates.

While at the ceremony Kim Mi Kyung gave out words of encouragement and praise to the young actors that are filled with confidence and looking forward to the future.

In addition she gave out compliments to the junior cast of drama “What’s Up!"

Also regarding debut actor Daesung she said, “How is it possible for one to have so much talent and energy? His ideas are superb too!", were her thoughts.

Meanwhile, the musical campus drama that depicts the growth of youngsters pursuing their dreams, “What’s Up!“, began shooting in July last year and has currently completed 90% of it’s production. It’s expected to begin airing on March 21st.

(Certain parts omitted.)

Source: unionpress.kr

Translated: Sammi @

Read more: http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2011/02/daesungs-talent-one-cannot-have-that.html#ixzz1EVC3yk5i

Guest loveariddle

Seungri's me2day update! 

tumblr_lgx5y0vm1E1qbczld.jpg

BIGBANG 라스베가스남자 승리와함께 단독콘서트 <BIGSHOW> 즐겨주세요 ^^

Tags: 3분전 맹연습 최고의무대 2년반만의 VIP 다이어트 턱선 실물 쩜 승리

Guest littlevoice

Greetings of peace and excitement!!!

I'm somewhat back... back to stalking this thread and getting hyped with the 

1. Strong Heart appearance of GRi.

2. Comeback album.

3. Tonight MV.

4. BIG SHOW 2011.

5. SBS Special stage.

There's so much to be thankful for....gosh... 2 YEARS of waiting... I'm not crazy to leave this fandom just because of 2 songs that are remade and not being satisfied with their comeback concept theme...  ok, that's my rant... phew.gif

Will now wait for the teaser... 30 minutes to go!

v   Loved the teaser, it just gets better and better... until 12 am KST and then the last teaser then boom its Big Bang...

v

Guest shinhdeplol

Seungri's me2day update! 

*quoted image*

BIGBANG 라스베가스남자 승리와함께 단독콘서트 <BIGSHOW> 즐겨주세요 ^^

Tags: 3분전 맹연습 최고의무대 2년반만의 VIP 다이어트 턱선 실물 쩜 승리

Trans ^^

have fun in our concert together with BIGBANG's las vegas man, Seungri

Source: Seungri's Me2day

Re-posted by: itsrainying♥@bigbangvip.net

Translated by: Winalicious™@bigbangvip.net

I think the next teaser will be out on TOP's me2day :w00t:

viewimagefq.jpg

TOP + tight jeans = sexy richard simmons =)) :lol:

He looks like a detective with the hat :lol:

C: 밸리-

EDIT EDIT:

TAEYANG'S TEASER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.bbvipz.com/bbs/view.php?id=bigroom&page=1&sn1=&divpage=3&sn=off&ss=on&sc=on&select_arrange=headnum&desc=asc&no=17295

YT LINK

C: iheartappletree @ YT

MY FAV TEASER SO FAR :w00t::w00t:

OMG Tae's voice is so awesome :wub:

img3140z.jpg

^ Their updates today :D The updates get a little more creative today hahah

Guest ChauDinh

OMG, TY's version is so addicted, I hopefully optimistic about TONIGHT.

Sound like it would be a great hit like Lies after the TY's version is released.

I'm dying of waiting now, time, please go faster, can't wait until TONIGHT!!!!

^^^If TOP wear his long coat, he surely will look more like a detective or a hot serial killer XD

Tae's voice is omg *o* I'm speechless like the usual.

the teaser surely done its job very well. I'm really pumped up for 24th Feb now. Can't wait to listen for TOP and Dae's teaser ^^

Guest shinhdeplol

This is prection :P:lol:

tumblrlgx8jvn18m1qfmx66.gif

C: babycome

Translation of that line in Taeyang's teaser

"Under that moonlight that shines on me"

C: BBVIPForum @ twitter

Guest shinhdeplol

[iNFO] TBS airing 2010 YG Family Concert on 3 / 27 (Sun) 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm

C: BBVIPForum @ twitter

Any idea about how to watch it online? ^^

Guest doublehh03

TONIGHT is exactly the song we heard in 2NE1TV :w00t:

In the newest teaser, we can hear the line Seungri sang at 3:55 and Taeyang sang at 5:13.

LINK

so in the 2ne1 clip, they used autotune. so i guess they took it out!!! sounds much better w/ just taeyang's voice. BB should never use autotune b/c they're so talented

and damn, GD has so much control in the album. wow, they should give out leader of the year award to him every year

Wow I'm really going to love tonight.

Taeyangs teaser was awesome and loving the lyrics so far but the beat changed slightly so hmmm wonder what that means.

So it comes down to TOP or Dae for the last spot.  This is torture!!! I bet last will be Dae

Another ME2Day update from Seungri :wub: I'm so excited to see how the MV turned out. D-3!!!!  :w00t:

Guest Jei1430280629

from 2NE1TV, we can sure abt 80% that the beat is fake haha. I think they only cut the raw records and insert into Heartbreaker beat LOL

Teasers are getting more creative and interesting ♥

Guest hellafresh

Oh btw when's the STRONG HEART airing?

tuesday, 11.10 pm (kst)

i watched "heroes" today and their mission was to do a breakdance/b-girl show with the help of professional b-boys.. guess where they trained for the show? at yge's dance studio ^^ (yoo in na is part of the heroes cast and a yg actress)

when they arrived at the yge building, after school's kahi was like "is big bang here??" and when they went to the dance studio, one of them sniffed and said:"oh big bang smell" ahhahaha

I don't know if this was pointed out but if you look closely at the album cover.

On the skull you can see their names just like how the teasers were. I think it goes in that

order, so I believe top's teaser is next and daesung is the last one.^^

Guest Banana Peel

woohoo, I'm loving all the teasers so far ! ^^ every one of the audio teasers sound sooo good. I can tell this song is going to be GREAT! I'm so anxious to hear the whole song already.

I'm really curious on how the MV concept is going to be. The beat/concept of the song/photo so far makes it unpredictable for me! o_o It's like dark, yet colorful. HMMMM I'm dying of curiosity T______T please let these days go by faster!

Archived